Is it true that most employers in the US require you to pass a drug test...

Is it true that most employers in the US require you to pass a drug test? I want to get a programming job in the US but THC will show up in my blood. How fucked am I?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q9VX4Oqmx8A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Only shitty minimum wage jobs require a drug test

They won't test you for a programming job.

I work at a multinational corporation top 10 in IT technologies as a Network Engineer. Not a single drug test.

It may sound crazy Leaf but you could try not smoking dope for a while. Just a thought?

i make all my employees test my drugs before i hire them

They may initially because of insurance incentives but false negatives are easy to generate.

Fuck off, we're full, Zhyrup Chang

dude weed lmao

I work with Class 2 scheduled drugs so I had to pass a drug test of course.

drug testing is a sham designed to pass off liability on pot heads if an accident occures. the insurance companies require it usually for jobs that have risks like truck driving. programming has no insurance issues unless it is for something like a vehicle control system or something like that.

Most piss tests only will show THC for up to 30 days. Just quit smoking for awhile. It's not hard nigga.

No one drug tests for normal tech jobs.

Buy synthetic urine online or at a head shop its easy.

stop smoking weed you faggot

hehe

Mine did and I make $120k.

It's become one of those meme things where the HR department puts it on the checklist to cover its ass.

It's only on hire, though. You're not subject to random test. If you can't go clean for a month you're fucked in a way that's bigger than the employer.

you're hired!

I have a drug test coming up for a SWE role.

Was literally smoking a bowl during onboarding, and was shocked to find I had to take a drug test before I start. It's the only time I've had to do it.

That was 3 weeks ago. My drug test is Wednesday. Wish me luck, anons.

Depends where. If silicon valley cared about drugs 80% would be laid off. Most places will do it once before hiring and never again. Just go clean for a while and get a drug test from the store

What kind of drugs are we testing?

classic

Never been drug tested for a corporate job in my life.

Just weed. People here are saying I only need to go clean for a month. I've heard of people quitting a year in advance. I guess most places only do urine tests because they are cheaper?

u know what they say "u gotta poop it out" fat soluble xd u should b good now.

many drug tests are the cheapest you can buy because companies do them to comply with shitty laws
headshops in any city in america sell fake piss that beats the machines
have used twice, probably will again if next job comes before singularity

Blood test??????? Gubs?

I have a minimum wage factory job and have never been asked to take a drug test, but they do reserve the right to "at random".

Go to a headshop and buy one of those drinks that makes your piss clean

Hair tests last 90 days nigga. It's not hard to quit smoking to pass an interview. You could always give up your dreams and work at Tim Hortons.

quit smoking weed, nigger.

fyi the fake piss will only be sold to you if you request it for no particular reason or for watersports. if you mention a drug test they're not supposed to sell it to you. lol this country is great.

Drugs are good, man!!
youtube.com/watch?v=q9VX4Oqmx8A
>3:10

If they do a hair test it could go back as far as a few years. Had a strip of my leg hair shaved for one. Other than that it's a mouth swab or a piss test. Mouth swab is simple. Piss test, like a month. Drink a couple gallons of water a day, and some cranberry juice, you'll be fine.

i had hair tests for probation. those are actually easier to fake than a pee test xd

Same with bongs, I've heard

Don't listen to this. They test for adulterating agents now, also if your piss is too watery it's an automatic fail. It isn't 2005 anymore.

TIP: Don't work for a company.
If you MUST-
TIP: Don't work for a company that requires testing, because it's not actually the company requiring the test, but their insurance provider. Which means you're going to get shit-tier coverage.

Be your own boss.

Quick Fix Synthetic Urine works

That's PCP motherfucka

Creatine and b vitamin supplements will dilutions ignored.

Stop smoking weed for a month, you goddamned degenerate.

false

It depends on your field
I've never heard of anyone getting drug tested for a Computer Science job, apart from defense contractors

Stays in you system 6 weeks max. Stay clean faggot. Why is that so difficilt to understand ?

>or for watersports

Wot?

If they UA'd programmers, there'd be no employed programmers. Welcome aboard, stoner.

It depends what state you're in. I've had six jobs in Colorado and never been drug tested once.

You can literally buy 24 hour detox on Amazon.

I've been dabbing every night for like 2 years. It's probably cooked into every fat cell in my body. I'd be fucked if I needed to find another jon

60 days in the system for piss hard drugs outta your system in 24hrs

I am a structural engineer. I have had to take an drug test for every new hire position. In 7 years I've been picked for one random test.

Just buy one of these

They test creatinine to determine whether it has been watered down and b vitamins provide the color, hence sips. I'm not sure what the labs that cost real money would look at in addition that would also be cost effective.

this

I hope you fail. You deserve to.

Be a cop or any government employee.

go to a smoke shop and get a detox kit, it's worth the $20

Because they don't want to have to deal with degenerate scum.

> 120K
what do you do for a living

>They won't test you for a programming job.

Not true.
My last software employer drug tested us, it was my first drug test in my life and I am old enough to be your fag's father.

Unfortunately there are lots of engineering domain software companies that still get butthurt about process & procedure - ISO 9000 etc. These kind of companies seem to obsess about what you do in your free time as well.

Typist

some do. some don't.
some places wont hire people that smoke cigarettes. all depends.
alot of business' are different..

Are you working for a big international company or a small business? I have a white collar job at a relatively small company and they didn't drug test or background check me. But I'm an attractive white male and therefore more trustworthy than your average nigger. Most big companies require it, though. More corporate red tape.

cashier at wendy's

I got drug tested for a shitty 8 hour a week pool attendant job. They will drug test you for fucking anything.

Right now I am working at a small company, fewer than 20 people, no HR employees. This is ideally the size of company I want to work for.

underrated

I manage a programming team. I can tell you almost no places drug test with the exception of Fortune 500. Most places do drug test in America but most companies aren’t stupid enough to drug test programmers.

>How fucked am I?
not at all, most jobs with a drug test it is insurance that requires the test, just get that fake plastic dick and powdered urine and deny everything, most of the test is inaccurate bullshit anyway

detox kit is bullshit, you can get the same results drinking water, buy the fake plastic dick, you can use that to beat federal tests