Democrats actually like Bush now lmaooo

Democrats are SO EASILY MANIPULATED good fucking GOD

It's not that we like Bush, it's that Trump is such a worthless piece of shit that a smaller piece of shit like Bush looks reasonable in comparison.

Holy fucking lemmings.

4 years later...
>it's not that we like Trump, it's that X is such a worthless piece of shit that a smaller piece of shit like Trump looks reasonable in comparison.
this is why no one takes you seriously

how fucking unexamined does your life have to be to consider yourself a democrat, or a republican for that matter?

You're a fucling idiot lmao. Bush started a war that has lasted 16 fucking years and counting... All Trump has done is beat killary and talk shit.

Good god you are a fucking dumbass lmao

and you like carter now

4 (3) years from now Trump will be re-elected.

>liberals are so asshurt they are now praising dubyas hurricane relief efforts

They aren't people

if you dont get nuked. theres no chance for reelection even if you dont. nobody voted for him this time just the kikes in the jew college

>30% approval and falling
>muh polls
>muh reelection

Don't be anti-semitic, user

No one knows anything about Carter because he literally did nothing as president but be weak on Iran. Carter isnt even a blip in history

republigoyim suck off aipac democrats dont

When will the left realise they lack any substance and instead are all about optics?

These are the same people who called Bush a Nazi/Hitler for his entire term. These are the same people who claimed he was a war criminal that should be arrested.
Now they like him. Because he isn't Donald Trump. They're willing to put all of the pain and suffering this guy caused because he isn't Donald Trump.
If this isn't proof that the left is full of mental retards and psychopaths, and that they really don't give a damn about all of the so-called oppressed people they claim to be champion of, I don't know what is.

makes your hypocrisy all the more palatable i guess

If "we" get nuked it will be California or New York. And i fully support those bombings

Bush is literally responsible for millions of deaths. You're a piece of shit.

Lmao no YOUR polls. sane polls that said killary had a 98.3% chance of lmaoooo

you know what you signed up for. treachery. your party is garbage it doesnt matter which orange fuck is leading it at this moment. bye. enjoy the gigantic deficit for nothing but mortgage interest taxes and estate tax cuts for dolan

It's all so tiresome

shit President but never seemed like an awful person to be personally.

when will the reptilians be outed for what they really are?

It is really funny. I grew up during the Bush era. The amount of hate these people had was unreal. I have never seen anything like it until Trump showed up. I've seen a bunch of tweets from shitlibs praising him.

Can't wait till 2024 when we have President Anglin and shitlibs are talking about how great Trump was.

You literally have shit for brains dude. None of us were even alive when Carter was president

When David Icke becomes president of the United States?

You now realize that the people calling Obama "bush 2.0" were right.

You seem ass-blasted.
Wasn't it the media that said Shillary was way ahead in the polls? Didn't most of the media laugh their asses off at even the suggestion that Trump would have a chance, right up until there was no way she could win?

And yet you trust the same media now?

That's not even your own opinion. You are like a parrot just repeating whatever you hear your (((masters))) say.

Gigantic deficit? Nigger, obama spent 10 trillion dollars... More than all presidents, ever, combined

Under Bush the US had the largest terrorist attack in history, a disastrous invasion of Iraq, a humiliating "mission accomplished" speech, soaring gas prices, the Patriot Act, and deregulation that led to the financial crash of 2008. Exactly how is Trump worse than that?

>Democrats are SO EASILY MANIPULATED good fucking GOD
This is true.

>I grew up during the Bush era. The amount of hate these people had was unreal.
My mom's best friend when I was younger used to spout anti-Bush shit all the time. I thought the guy was the devil and wanted to destroy America, and I told someone in school I wanted to shoot him. Got detention, deservedly so for listening to the liberal brain washing.
Now the cunt is praising him on Facebook. I should comment and ask what happened to her "Asses of Evil" shirt.

So hilarious looking back on this shit lol.

This is hilarious.

Liberals HATED
HATED
HATED Bush with a fiery passion. I would even say they still hated Bush more than Trump. This is true 100% cognitive dissonance

The funny part is, I think it's this bullshit that got our guy elected.

The media was trying to make it so anyone voting trump was disheartened at the numbers. Instead, it made Hillshills feel like they were going to win no matter what.

EXACTLY!! THEYRE LIKE CATTLE TO THE SLAUGHTER LOL

And they think daily rage and hate will make them more palatable as a party lmao

I remember the endlessly repetitive and unoriginal bush is stupid jokes back in the early 00's and it was quite similar to what theyre doing with trump now

I would say don't interrupt your enemy while he's making a mistake, but I don't think these people are capable of pulling their heads far enough out of their asses to notice, or that they'd be willing to even if they could.

"cognitive dissonance"
"revisionist history"
"useful idiots"

Incredible, isn't it? Talk about whoring themselves.
I never thought I'd see the day, but here we are.

Because he all you have to do these days to become lauded as a hero is to say something mean about Trump.
Slaughtered an entire nursery? Say something mean about Trump and all is forgiven.
Nuked a country? Say something mean about Trump and all is forgiven.
Dump chemical waste into a river and poison millions? Say something mean about Trump and all is forgiven.

This is all part of my master plan. Slow and steady, baby.

Did I wake up in a parallel reality where there isn't a positive Mueller thread on the front page? And the Democrats are easily manipulated? Fucking lol.

Wow somebody posted something on an anonymous imageboard.

Consider all of the reasons you disliked Bush. Then look at all of he similarities between him and Obama and all of the dissimilarities between him and Trump. Honest question: Do you just parrot what you hear?