Nigger food is the most popular fast food joint in America. This was taken from Buisness Insider btw

Nigger food is the most popular fast food joint in America. This was taken from Buisness Insider btw

Imagine being so plebeian that you feel the need to shit on Chic-Fil-A, the most redpilled fast food joint there is.

How the fuck is Chic-fil-a nigger food? That place is as white and christian as it gets in America

>chick fil a
>nigger food
try again retard. chick fil a is Sup Forums-approved.

Also there is no Cane's in CA and In-N-Outs in TX are very rare, so you clearly got the two switched. OP IS A MASSIVE FAGGOT.

oh man I bet the shitlibs are furious at that map, they hate chic-fil-a

In fact, I bet op is a shitlib trying to destroy CFA by linking them to nigs

>Texas
>In-n-out

>implying faghating chick-fil-a isn't based

>this
/Thread
Also how the fuck did white castle even make the top of a favorites list anywhere

>chic-fil-a
>nigger food

/thread

Bullshit

Exactly. It's fucking Whataburgur hands down.

>what are, Cali Refugees?

>Chic-fil-a is the most popular franchise in Wyoming

Wut? I'm not even sure there's more than one of them in the State.

This map is fucking fake, theres no way Chic-Fil-A is that popular . I also find it weird its not most popular in Utah

Also, my state is listed as loving Chic-fil-a the most, but there's hardly any of them here, only 2 I think. My town just got one last year...

In and Out is fast food of choice in Texas?

Fuck Californians moving here. Whataburger is god mode this survey is fake fucking news

>hating on Chic-Fil-A

gas yourself NOW

Montana has 1 chic fil a, and it's fucking disgusting, everyone here hates it, plus they arent open on sundays.

Chick-fil-a is the furthest thing from nigger food when it comes to fast food restaurants.

You're confusing it with Popeye's.

HAHAHAHA get fucked Texas, suck on my Californian cock!

That surgery was fake as fuck. Or maybe faggot business mag asked cucked austin

THEY HATE THE GAYS SO THEY MUST BE OK

It thought it was people's stance against the gay lobby trying to hurt companies that have owners that hate homosexuality. Plus Chic-Fil-A has better food than all the fast food places. If you want nigger tier food places Popeyes and KFC.

CA here - never heard of 'canes' or seen one ever. This map has to be bullshit.

chickfila is a christian owned business closed on sundays...

Typical faggot begging for dick... kys

Found the queer.

I dunno man it's always fucking full of cars

There's no fuckin way this place is the most popular fast food in RI. I have lived here my entire life and there's only one in the whole state and I have neither been there nor known anyone else who has.

Nevadan here
that map is bullshit
Don't think I've seen a single White Castle in the whole state except the one on the strip for tourists

For everyone who thinks the map is wrong, just remember that OP is fucking retarded, and this map doesn't even label the "most popular". It labels the favorite food of the states. McDonalds is more popular than any of these places, because they're everywhere. Rarely is it someone's favorite place to eat.

"In and out" - name for a food, top kek

Texas and Nevada really show this map is fake as fuck. Made by a bad troll who couldn't be subtle.

Nobody goes to Chick fil a in Pennsylvania.

They are almost nonexistent.

Chic-fil-a is where the white man takes his family for lunch on Saturday

This same thread was created a few days ago except it said the info was taken from Foursquare.

I dont believe this. How is Texas not Whataburger?

>texas
>not whataburger

GET THIS BULLSHIT OUT OF MY FUCKING SIGHT

What is In and Out burger?

I can sell my house and buy anywhere. Meanwhile all women crave the glorious BCC big californian cock. I could quite literally buy six houses in almost any other place and afford to travel around fucking all your women while you toil to pay a babies mortgage.

the only reason your explanation could make conceivable sense is the fact that every nigger in any given state probably just would respond to the survey in the exact same way, whereas humans have individual varied tastes.

The real list, by the way, and from the same website faggot OP claims it's from.

I now know the real reason for the Las Vegas shooting

Chik fila is attempting to shut down White Castle, spread this far and wide anons. Everyone go to their local White Castle and buy a briefcase asap. If there is no White Castle within 100 miles of you go to your local food mart and buy a dozen boxes of the frozen sliders.

Christians will try to slide this post HURRY ANONS HURRY

I busted McDonalds this week,
I went to a Mcdonalds in the Ghetto and they are only charged $1.99 for a Large Fry!

In my Neighborhood, 20 minutes away a Large McDonald's Fry is $2.39!

How much is a large McDonald fry in your neighborhood?

A very popular west coast food joint. I quite like their burgers, but the fries are 2thin4me.

>nevada white castle
since fucking when do we have white castle anymore, i havent seen once since 10 years ago

cheap thin patty burgers for 2.50 fries are assblowing prices 5.50 plus tax for a good bacon cheese burger maybe a double and fries along with a drink, shake is extra 2 bucks.

There are like 3 fucking chickfilas in the state of iowa I don't see what kind of reasonable metric this image could be using.

Chick-fil-a 's quality, cleanlyness, and staff are a cut above in the fast food world, and I think they are run by some wise business people but to be quite honest I don't like the food.

this

>trying to fit in this hard
There's a difference between MUH FRYIN CHICKINZ and a chicken sandwich, nigger. The only nigger restaurant on that map is Popeye's.

I bought some niggers EBT card for like 200 bucks pretty sure they od'ed. So now I get $186 in McNiggers dollars a week.

cic-fil-a is the white mans fast food, popeyes is the niggers

It's over-rated burgers and frys. 7/10 at best. Whataburger & fat burger are much better. Wendys > in and out.

lol have fun in prison if he snitches on you.

This is still wrong, wtf are they basing these claims on

GAYLIENS!!!!!!

In b4 cracker barrel

>infographic based on check in's from some third-rate app
fake fucking news

That's where ur wrong kiddo Texans eat whataburger. Baiting faggot off urslef

He's probably dead. Niggers love that rock. The spics look at me funny when I whip it out.

LOL @ cane's in calif

There's only one In-n-out in Austin as far as I know, and it's a pain to get here.

>White Castle
>The little pieces of "onion"
Maggot Burgers

I live in NJ. I've never once seen or been to a Chikfila. Maybe in south Jersey? That's a separate state.

That's what you call two Americans having sex.

How's San Francisco this time of year, Elton?

but I like chicken and I'm not black...

good southern cooking is not "nigger food"

SINCE WHEN IS THERE A WHITE CASTLE IN NEVADA?

shareblue let's you type the word "nigger" in a shitpost?

Cracker Ba-
Sheeeeeeiiiiiiiit

NY has Chicka fil a? I've literally never even seen one

>In-n-out burger
>California burgers
>like 5 of them in the entire state.

Whataburger is THE Texas burger.

Only niggers eat at Chick fil a around here. Me and my friends call it Nig Fil A because it's such a nigger hangout

Uh yes exactly. It's pretty simple. You got it!

Never seen one in Oregon either. That map is bogus.

>Chick fill a
>Nigger food
They literally soak the chicken in pickle juice over night
It's a kraut food for whites by whites

Chick Fil a isnt nigger food you fucking loser, hang yourself up from the highest tree in your shitty neighborhood

I knew it. What does this map really mean?

>wendys

nice

It's in the name, mate.

>Not liking chicken

What the fuck is this meme? White people like chicken just as much as black people. We just get memed about it because ours tastes good.

Culver's is WAY SUPERIOR than Chic -fil-a
Come at me niggers

As for your map,
it's a lie,
The Mexican's in Cali, N.M don't eat In-Out Burger!

>Texas
You misspelled Tehas
You aren't a white state anymore, in n out is and will remain the most popular joint until taco Bell or Chipotle take over

I wish they'd bring In-N-Out to Colorado, it's they only thing I miss about that state, certainly not all the poor, ugly, ill-mannered beaners.

yea, but they have waffle fries too

>Texas
>In-N-Out

I call absolute bullshit.

homo detected

Or you don't have any idea what surveys or percentages are.

Jesus Christ Nevada, that is some shit taste. I guess that's why you only get yo be second place.

>Dicks
Literally nobody outside of Seattle has access to them. They are wildly overrated anyways.

Anyone eat at Taco Bueno and is it good? - not familiar with it.

Has to be a made up image, Michigan has 1 single fucking Chick in the whole state and no1 ever talks about it.

You're a retard. There's several Cane's in California I have eaten at them

Washington DC and North Dakota are still living in 2006 or something.

Wrong faggot we have like 6 canes in Cali and in n out had been in Texas since 08 fuxk man get outside your bubble once in a while U fucking Taco Bell employee

Business Insider took down this map because the methodology was obviously wrong lol
Chic Fil A doesn't do nearly as much business as other restaurants in general and doesn't have almost any presence in some of the states its marked as here. I didn't even know they had restaurants in New England and i've lived here forever.

>Culvers
What the fuck is Culvers? Im from KS. Never heard of the place. If its KC, then the map is fucked up. Most of KC is in Misery.

no niggers allowed at Blakes in NM. fuck off niggaboos

>Chick fil a
>Rhode Island

There's literally one Chick Fil A here. There are much more McDonalds than that place. Not to mention Dunkin is on ever street basically