Danganronpa

Delayed subs edition

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=58696796
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Juzoboys

>edition

G'job lad, but ye ganked my favorite guy hajime so thats some points off ye gabber, pal!

Stay strong forever,
we will survive this.
kyousuke doesn't deserve our suck-cock-kura

what's up with 16 and wage slave
is this a new hot meme ?

Can the killing game be translated into a multiplayer video game?

>Getting annoyed at a buzzword
When will you fags grow up? It's just a fucking word.
Tumblr's that way.

Once our boy sees Chisa impaled on the sword he'll go nuclear on Munakata.

so how long should it take for a fansubbed version of tomorrows ep to release after it airs?

Town of Salem, Epic Mafia.

Alright you fucks which one of you made this?

16hr-kun = wageslave-kun

it's an old meme from last week

>Danganronpa Mirai-hen episode 7 was a shit episode
>Funimation and HorribleSubs's subs for it never came
>Notoriously bad Spanish fansubs came first
>Spanish-speakers start dominating the threads
>Someone translated the Juzoboys copypaste into Spanish, spreads to other languages and fonts

>People complaining about subs not out, coming home from school and still not having subs etc
>One guy complains about working 16 hours a day in a tacobell or chilis
>Everyone jumps on and makes fun of him / weeps with him, this goes on for a whole half thread
>Some other poster proclaims that if he rolls 16, subs will come out. He rolls 16.
>In under 16 minutes, a sub subbed by [HOPE] appears

I wanna cum inside Juzo!

I did a few threads ago on a request.

I want elaborate executions dammit

I don't quite see that working
How would players murder other players? How would the whole "investigation" be done in terms of leaving clues behind?
The most similar thing I can imagine is town of salem and TTT

Chisa please

I want more happy Juzo.

Can't believe I missed that. Well done

I like Danganronpa.

You better start learning programming boy

Threadly reminder to stay strong my Juzobros. We'll carry through this ride, my friends. Stay strong! In 10 hours we'll be back in action!

It depends really. I'll try my best to be faster than Funi

>yfw genocide jill was introduced

We're a general, deal with it.

thanks
I'll post more OC in celebration.
This is now a juzoboys-only DR thread.

Reminder that only faggots wouldn't sign up to be on the best game show EVER.

Wait, JuzoAnon is going to be the one saving us with meme subs this time?

It's memes all the way down.

Can I try and save you guys?

HA! NERD!

I did not expect it
I was not impressed by it
>yfw you discover chihiro's body

That depends, how long is your shift?

Is there a reason Funi is delayed with Mirai but not Zetsoubou?

Well the deaths are fake right?
I would definitely volunteer and pay some, but the amount I'd be willing to pay is capped at maybe $1500 for what's essentially a ~3 week summer camp sesh

>getting a Computer Science degree
Give me 5 years bro and I'll make it.

>all these back in my day faggots

Fuck OFF grandpa, there's NO excuse for this to happen two weeks in a row.

You can only talk about DR on two of those boards, Kohacka.

Prediction: "Sharing information" is Kirigiri's NG code. Somebody else will read her notebook, which constitutes information being shared as she wrote it down, causing death by NG code

Deaths are fake but 9-10 participants are paid actors, the other 5-6 are normal people that have no clue what's going on. The public must NEVER learn this.

You can talk about Ibuki on trash.

I want to bully her so fucking bad.

Probably, but they'll never tell us what it is.

Some days you just want to watch the world burn, user.

But what is really important, is did those bare nipples and pelvic bone give you an erection?

What if a normal person decides they want to kill?

24 hours

as the closet homo chihirofag from last thread, yes indeed they did

Either she's going to give it to Naegi in some kind of act of self-sacrifice or he's going to be left with it after she dies and have to pick up the pieces.

Asspull Kodoka twist even we won't see coming

oh fuck
I would totally want to be one of the actors that would be an awesome live performance gig

Then plans are shifted accordingly. It's certainly not impossible.

Munakata is Junko from another timeline and Juzo will sacrifice himself for the boys.

Sorry, you're too fucking hardcore. Dial it back a little, you'll make 16 hour-kun feel insecure.

>Shitman
>Bullybait
>Smelly little girl
>Chuuni
>Soda

Why are there so many more dorks in DR2?

Delta is the 16th participant

But what if one of the normal people decide to kill someone else?

let's say you're on the show
how do you kill someone? how do you cover it up? what's your alibi? how do you survive the trial?

I need this gif, but it seems that I can't save it
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=58696796

My theory is someone is going to go after Kirigiri, but it turns out the claim in the last episode is a huge fake out when booze man sacrifices himself to save her (since he was told to take care of her in Despair)

Better that it's a twist we won't have seen coming than something we've already predicted.

Chiaki was one of the participants the whole time

Aoi Asahina is the traitor.

Piss off, Fuyuhiko.

That line of thinking is how you get C O M P L E X M O T I V E S

Is it really possible to work 16 hours a day every day? Lucky that most fast food places have free wi-fi I guess.

Kodaka is the 16th participant.
His talent is Ultimate C O M P L E X

WHERE'S MY FUCKING BROTHER, NAEGI-KUN

18 hours?

The true villain is just straight up a new character

No one sees it coming because everyone thinks even Kodaka isn't THAT much of a hack

The guy at Lerche who's supposed to email Funimation the video file is too hungover from drinking over the weekend to do it.

that depends on what kind of character I play.
Give me some time to think, I'll sketch up a set and try to plan a murder by the next thread.

Brainstorm a few characters and the character for the murderer

Then fap dear user.

Because it is time for you to learn that your erection knows what you desire more than your brain.

Your mind is saying "No, I can't love Chihiro because he's a boy!"

But your body...

YOUR BODY IS SAYING

'I WILL LOVE HIM REGARDLESS OF RATHER OR NOT HE IS A BOY"

No you make that brain of yours your bitch and use your imagination to hold his hand and kiss his forehead all you want user.

Don't let the world, or the internet, tell you otherwise.

Where you chihirofag badge with pride god damn it!

Killer Killer is the mastermind.

The promissed episode is almost upon us, brothers. Despair not for we, as always, are still here!

Do not feel pressured with doing the translation, brother. Stay strong and good luck with it!

If you didn't have this one already: there you go!

The paid actor murders will all be premeditated. You kill someone using the variety of tools provided to you all over the island. Alibis won't be handed to you. The culprit alone will have to create a murder mystery with no outside help other than an accomplice. This includes cover ups and alibis. If a body isn't discovered within 24 hours of the murder, then the murderer gets off scott-free. Otherwise, the participants get 3 hours to investigate and another 3 to hold a class trial. If the murderer isn't discovered, then they get to leave and receive a cash prize while the other participants must stay behind and continue the game. Those are pretty much the basic rules.

Do you think Komaru has told Asahina her brother fucking exploded yet?

>It doesn't matter what your brain says
>What matter is what your dick feels like

An user after my own heart.

NEITHER HOPE NOR DESPAIR LOL

I DON'T GOTTA DO SHIT

>someone saved my Chisa image

DELETE THIS

You and JuzoAnon need to do a Sub-Off, and Sup Forums will decide whose HOPE is truly strongest.

Well? Are your subs strong enough?

Damn straight I will, user. Thanks for the encouraging words. While this self-revelation is a lot to take in, I think I will be able to manage.

I want to hold Chihiro's hand while I kiss him for being brave

For what purpose?

Kodoka is never TOO complex, so I'd say the mastermind is Chisa with obligatory Junko boss fight via convoluted means

oh god
he's going to do it isn't he
kodaka's going to pull complex motives out of his ass

>tells me I'm allowed to check
Th-this means we're good, right? I can touch it?!

I just started Danganronpa 3, what the fuck is going on.

He wanted to penetrate her one last time.

Ok, a few other rules. Murders must have a 2-day "peace" period in between them to stop the participants from being overwhelmed. In between cases, participants can do whatever as there will be a variety of fun activities to partake in. Lodging and food is also provided. That's about it for now. I know it looks autistic, but I'm having fun typing it out and that's what matters.

Pandering

sounds inhumane to me, but i wouldn't doubt some people are in that situation

Aren't the corpses in there getting smelly or something? It's been some good hours already

If you think about it, Dangan Ronpa is just Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, with all its Ironic Executions

I'm sorry I never told you. Can you forgive me?

That's the Super Highschool Level Gamer, Chiaki Nanami. It's right there in the subs, user.

>kirigiri dies, junko is revealed
>junko reveals she is actually kirigiri in disguise and kirigiri was chisa dying again

>more spanish / french funposting tomorrow
YES

Chiaki's presence will be the source of the greatest hack twist Kodoka has ever hacked

BRAINWASH ANIME ain't gonna be shit compared to what he does with Chiaki by the ending