Evola Translation Project-WE NEED YOU

Arktos Media has begun a 6 month, 4 book, Julius Evola translation and publishing project. These are books Julius Evola published during his lifetime, and for the project to go forward, $9000 in "contributions", which mainly amount to pre-orders for the books, must be raised by Oct. 31. Please, step forward now, and bring these books to yourself, and to the english speaking world generally. The contribution levels, and the rewards in books you'll be sent for each (shipping included, sent individually as the books become available), are given at the website below. Thank you, gentlemen.
goyfundme.com/projects/julius-evola-and-the-rebirth-of-radical-traditionalism/

Other urls found in this thread:

arktos.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=9xzZbNWKquk
youtube.com/watch?v=k-lgsYNTuMM&t
spencergate.wordpress.com/2017/08/06/daniel-friberg/
archive.org/details/AleksandrSolzhenitsyn200YearsTogether
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Arktos Publishing rings a bell. Why do I know that name? Who is associated with it?

They've published a large number of authors, mainly from the European right, old and new:
arktos.com/

bump for visibility

Thanks for making the thread, user. I tried making one earlier but it got shut down pretty quickly.

youtube.com/watch?v=9xzZbNWKquk

Bump

"Today, one proposes this or that system, tries this or that palliative, but no one goes back to the source. To recognize that even in economics, the fundamental factors are spiritual factors, that a change of attitude, a true metanoia is the only effective means if one is still to conceive the possibility of halting our rush down this slope — that is an insight that goes beyond the intellect of the technocrats who have now reached the point of proclaiming that “the economy is our destiny.”

Let me go ahead and shill my video...

youtube.com/watch?v=k-lgsYNTuMM&t

"The ethic summed up in the principle “abstine et substine” [abstain and endure] was once Western, just as it was the West that betrayed this ethic with a conception of life which, rather than keeping needs within natural limits with a view to the pursuit of what is truly worthy of human effort, instead made an ideal of the increase and artificial multiplication of needs, and hence also of the means to satisfy them, without regard for the ever increasing slavery this implacably leads to — first for the individual, then for the community."

I'll setup an account and order $35 one for hardcover tomorrow.

Shipping absolutely free m80?

Arktos Publishing is a Communist media company. They are the personal publisher of Aleksandr Dugin -- Jew and leader of the National Bolshevik movement.

The owner, Daniel Friberg, is a Jew who is close friends with the leader of ANTIFA Sweden.

This is a scam, anons. They did the same thing with a book called "700 Years Together." They tried scamming 8pol out of shekels but anons caught on and actually produced a full English version of the Russian book.

Don't give your shekels to these kikes.

>inb4 Daniel isn't a Jew
>inb4 Aleksandr Dugin is based
>inb4 Communism will work this time

PROOFS: spencergate.wordpress.com/2017/08/06/daniel-friberg/

>spencergate
>same site that claims that Spencer is a Jew because 3 steps up he had a male with German name that was sometimes used by Jews

Considering a higher bid now.

"...better to renounce the fantasy of an illusory improvement in general conditions and adopt, when necessary, a system of “austerity” rather than submit to the yoke of foreign interests, rather than let oneself be dragged into the global processes of economic hegemony and aimless productivity..."

You mean Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn's "200 Years Together", about the history of Jews in Russia?

yeah sorry. have the PDF if you niggers want it.

You fucked up by posting that link Moarpheus, anyone with a modicum of intelligence will look at that shit and rightly conclude that you're full of shit. There's zero evidence Friberg is jewish.

On the website listed above, in the comments section, they wrote this:
"You will receive each book when it’s released. Shipping is included in the pledge."
No country or countries were specified, so I think it's safe to assume there are no limits on free shipping. Thanks for helping, sir.

>haha you fucked up by providing sources backing each of your claims!

why is Spencer an Enoch secretly photographing attendees of their speeches? Do you have any idea how hard you're going down m8? I've spent a year trying to warn you niggers..

Based Cerno was right all along. Don't forget to buy Monkey Attitude Second Edition

You didn't provide any source for Friberg being jewish though. Friberg is a normal Swedish surname.

you don't get to pretend they're fine because someone else, unrelated to this conversation, is not fine. They're both cancer. Cerno will go down too. who is epstein?

The 11 which destroys the 10 comes at you fast..

>You didn't provide any source for Friberg being jewish though. Friberg is a normal Swedish surname.

did i provide proof Friberg publishes Communist and Zionist media? if so... why would you even care if he's a jew or not? he could be a monkey for all it matters. keep taking my b8.

enoch was turned by the feds after he got doxxed. he was the real deal before.

i don't know about spencer he's more of a mystery, the cia plant theory has holes in it.

>The owner, Daniel Friberg, is a Jew
>why do you care if he's a jew or not

All anyone needs to know about your kikery.

You're right.
>pic related
Spencer was also turned by the FEDs when they interrogated him over Dugin. They've both flipped.

see

Bump. These guys will deliver

You claimed he was a Jew here Then when asked for evidence you switched the goalpost here But you already know that. You're a fucking saboteur. Wouldn't be surprised if you were that soyboy Wintrich.

The "After" text is from when Enoch was lying to the journalist in the hopes of not being doxxed. How fucking stupid do you think people are when you present that as something that Enoch stands by?

Why are you concerned with his Jewishness but not his Communism or ties to ANTIFA? Is it because you're taking my bait like a good fishy and making yourself and your counter-argument seem petty? ;)

>enoch doesnt stand by what he says
ok.

Do you niggers realize why they're coming at you legally? It's to build a reasonable excuse for why you off yourself, Mike. You cunts are being pushed into a corner by the same people paying your wages because you're expendable. Wake up before you cant..

>that time I lied it was a bait guise xDDDDD
>you fell for my baite trololo xDDDDDD

Kike confirmed.

"Thus, looking around us, can we really consider — other than in a biological sense — an unfortunately considerable part of the “youth” in today’s Italy to be “young”? This indifferent and unprincipled youth, absorbed by materialism and petty hedonism, incapable of any enthusiasm, incapable of coherence, livening up, at the most, to football matches and bicycle races? We would rather say that this “youth” was dead even before having been born. Today, anybody who refuses to yield, anyone who lives an idea, anyone capable of remaining standing, upright, despising everything feeble, devious, underhanded, cowardly, whatever their age, is infinitely more “young” than this peculiar “youth.”"

"It is precisely along these lines that one must understand the notion of youth in a more than biological sense, defining a common denominator, so as to overcome artificial antitheses. If we were to indicate the fundamental characteristic of youth in this higher sense, we would define it as the will to the unconditioned. In fact, this is the factor that accounts for, on the one hand, all idealism in a positive sense, and on the other, all forms of courage, enthusiasm, creative initiative, and ability to move resolutely to new positions, with little concern for one’s own person. In particular, physically, true youth is characterized precisely by the almost paradoxical disposition of a superabundance of life, which, instead of being attached to itself, expends itself without reserve and is able to consider its own death as of no account."

holy shit you're dumb..

Says the kike

Your legal troubles are just beginning. So, when you see more and more problems, ask yourself whether I'm a prophet or if I have a source you do not. Either way you will start listening or you will be thrown away. One year ago this November I began giving you my warning. I told you what would happen, how the Alt-Right would lose it's following as a result, and the legal despair you would all face if you did not heed my warning. Shaming, trolling, debating... nothing seems to get through to you people. It's like you want to shoah yourselves. I can't save suicidal men so save yourselves. But I can't prevent your poison from killing others. Trying to look out for you goys but you're so God damn arrogant. Best of luck.

You are either a very damaged and sad person, or a leftist playing pitiful games to sow disunity and disloyalty. Either option is entirely possible.

"One should distinguish between the most elemental phase, in which the qualities just indicated only occur spontaneously, in a disorderly and transient fashion, often like a kind of spontaneous combustion, and on the other, the phase in which these qualities are affirmed and stabilized. The first phase is common in youth properly speaking, in individuals who are then gradually “normalized,” “come to their senses,” convincing themselves that “idealism is one thing, real life another,” abdicating the will to the unconditioned, which is thereby revealed to have had, in such cases, a largely physical basis. The second phase occurs, on the other hand, when ordeals have had to be faced, hard ordeals, and these ordeals have been endured without failing.

"This is true both in the interior and in the political domain."

>You are either a very damaged and sad person, or a leftist
You just defined leftist tho.

A sympathetic bump from, good luck fellows.

Here, have a Peruvian bumpstock

"The highest ambition should not consist in being a revolutionary at all costs, but rather in being the exponent of a tradition, the bearer of a transmitted force, which should be enhanced and potentiated with anything that can secure the inflexibility of its direction. This also goes for the domain of ideas, and one of the proofs of inner freshness is the ability to understand that true ideas are above every contingency, and that it is through them that authentic personality acquires its value: not through a confused revolutionary impulse, not through a preconceived distrust of the past, not through a disorderly dynamism that only shows the lack of a true inner form."

Does Moarf think we share his schizophrenia?

"Hence, generally speaking, if we consider the succession of generations within a given cycle of civilization, one can even formulate a paradox, because what is truly young is that which is close to the origin, while the final generations, which chronologically speaking are younger, are in fact the oldest: senescent, crepuscular, even if sometimes one can mistake for youth what really is only infantilism and primitivism. To cite one example, the so-called “youth” of the North American races, with their “new world” and their primitivism, to us represents the infantilism not of “young” generations, but of the final generations, of those near the involuted end of a cycle — of the cycle of Western civilization in general."

I don't trust americans to translate european writers, they usually twist everything when possible so that it fits some agenda. That gave birth to women's studies and whatnot.

Arktos Media is a pretty multinational outfit though, so I wouldn't be concerned.

Julius Evola in the Italian military, WW1.

Evola, as a young man.

Evola, on a magazine cover.

Here's Evola on his deathbed.

I saw that once. I read somewhere that he wanted to die on his feet, so he stood, supporting himself against a window, while he died. So, perhaps this is him laid on his couch after death? I might have that in the long biographical essay in the front of the English version of Men Among the Ruins.

*read

Thanks for the help friend, and for making those videos, and for making your own thread(s) earlier. It looks like we've helped to bring in some orders/donations. I'll be back recreating these threads, or contributing to yours (or others) in the days ahead. I'll try to reread some of Evola's essays on counter-currents.com for good quotes, for thread bumps.

um...yes please

I'm fairly certain this is what he's referring to:
archive.org/details/AleksandrSolzhenitsyn200YearsTogether
It doesn't look to be a complete translation, and has an amateurish look, but it certainly is better than nothing.
Solzhenitsyn's Harvard Commencement Address was pretty great.

No worries, pal. You've been doing a good job in these threads. It's pretty safe to say that they'll meet the crowdfunding requirement at this point.

Site is broken, been stuck on 77% funded and 66 backers for days, I tried but got an error saying "cannot make live payments at this time"

Nevermind, it just worked for me

Evola is woke beyond belief

>Against all forms of resentment and social competition, every person should acknowledge and love his station in life, which best corresponds to his own nature, thus acknowledging the limits within which he can develop his potential; and should give an organic sense to his life and achieve its perfection, since an artisan who perfectly fulfills his function is certainly superior to a king who does not live up to his dignity. Only when such considerations have weight will this or that reform carried out on the socioeconomic plane be conceived and implemented without any negative consequence, according to true justice, without mistaking the essential for the accessory. Unless an ideological detoxification and a rectification of attitudes are carried out, every reform will be only superficial and fail to tackle the deeper roots of the crisis of contemporary society, to the advantage of subversive forces.

It's gone up a few hundred dollars in the last 6 hours or so, so hopefully it's fixed. They're at 88% now.

Now up to 92%, so thank you sir.

Awesome quote.