How would you had spend your last day?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C5uyq0aMRw0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

masturbating to as many doujins as i could

Shitposting.

6sad8 me

Murder, probably.
I can't die without having at least killed one person.

Probably kill someone i dislike or buy figurines.

If I knew for sure I was dying I'd take my very sharp 1000 year old katana of glorious Nippon steel and hack down as many muslims and niggers as possible in the middle of London.

wtf are you doing on Sup Forums?
theres lolis here

writing sad overdramatic letters to make my friends feel guilty for not spending more time with me

Today could be our last day and we wouldn't even know.

youtube.com/watch?v=C5uyq0aMRw0

Hunt down people who pissed me off in the past even if it was for minor things.

I'd probably write a lot of stuff for my friends so they don't feel bad about me being gone. I don't have that many friends so it wouldn't take long.

Then I'd pack up my backpack and my dog and a printed out picture of my waifu and drive to a nearby national park. Spend most of the day just hiking around and playing with my dog. Then as my time grew near I'd find some kids and hand my dog off to them, then go sit under a nice big tree and put my waifu's picture up. I'd watch the sunset and look at her, wondering if we'd be together in the afterlife.

Jerking off.

Then brick every my piece of IT I own. Especially the harddrives.

Pretty much this.

You have to kill someone or your death would be meaningless.

Try cocaine.
Fuck an elegant maid.
Give my entire savings to my bff.

>your friends, family, and neighbors find out about the powerlevels
>to the extend of wanting to spend your last moments with your imaginary gf, non consent, than your loved ones.
The aftermath of this sounds embarrassing

Spend my time with my waifu by the lake and have a picnic,go fishing, see a movie and we'll spend our night sleeping next to eachother amd I'll find peace when I die and be united with our lord for all eternity.

I would crash an airplane into some tower, maybe. I don't know.

I wouldn't mention anythign cringey in the letters I write. Ideally, they wouldn't find my body any time soon either. Or at least it'd be long enough that the paper I put up would have just faded to white.

marathon eva, then pull the trigger.

Give my life savings to my family, donate my organs, and do free labor

I'd probably go and eat out at nice restaurants, write down my final thoughts, head to church and pray a little bit, and then just relax and curl up in a fuzzy blanket. I'm content with my life, if I were to pass away in my sleep tonight, I wouldn't be very upset over it.

>Tell everyone what's happening to me.
>Get everyone I know in one place.
>Sit down in the middle of the people and tell them that I made a song and wanted to express my feeling for everyone.
>Get my guitar case, open it, and grab my fucking shotgun and start firing at everyfucking living thing in the fucking place

Watch Anime.

Shitposting and

Maybe see if I can try sex just once
Otherwise play vidya and proceed through the day like normal

kill myself

Jesus fuck, so many edgy children. Isn't summer over yet?

jerk off and go to sleep...forever