My bois. I ask you. What is the purpose of half-Jews?

My bois. I ask you. What is the purpose of half-Jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

One-drop rule applies to kikes, too.
They're dirty fucking kikes just as the rest of them.

If a person is 2% Jewish they are 100% Jewish. No amount of gene washing can remove the curse of the Deicide.

No such thing. Either you have a Jewish mother, you converted or you aren’t Jewish.

Dumb shit, all the apostles were Jews.

>
>Dumb shit, all the apostles were Jews.

Typical response from a Jew worshiping christ tard

My Jewish uncle got drunk and high one night and told me it was because they're trying to breed out the typical noses and other facial features.
He's a funny dude; never know when he's joking.
It didn't work. Their kids look even more Jewish than him and his family.
And my aunt wouldn't convert; but there's rumors that a couple of my cousins are dating Jewish boyfriends are thinking of converting.

you're right. my father is a jew and my mother is a christian so for the jews im not considered as a jewish and for the christians im not considered as a christian as well, none of the religions accept me.

Half-Jews are like light beers...

A result of jews trying to fix their broken bloodline due to excessive inbreeding and incest.

Jews are the filth of the Earth.

i despise judaism and jews in particular.
bunch of barbaric pagans

I seriously wonder about this too. I KNOW THEY ARE 2ND CLASS citizens in Isreal, but in the jew elite circle what's the opinion? I thought about this when I saw Bryan Cranston on Curb, and sure as shit he's jewish.

they're the founders of the communism which ruined the world and made him turn into shit run by liberal jews. filthy creatures with their marxism shit agendas. im with you friend o/

the Fuhrer knew what would happen and tried to prevent it. unfortunately, the enemy has won

The battle has been raging for decades. Israel will be destroyed.

youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s

The Apostles became Christians you literal retarded faggot.
What do you think guides the Jews to be nation wreckers? Rich Jew, poor Jew, atheist Jew religious Jew, Capitalist Jew or Communist Jew they all share the same inexplicable subversiveness. Why is that? The common identifying feature of the Jew is rejection of the Christ. That rejection is both a racial identity and a cultural one. That is the reason they choose evil. If they chose good they would no longer be Jews.

Entryism. Subversion and control. Also shekel syphoning.

i hope so

Harrison Ford is half Jew. So, there's that.

old tricks?