>32 days to go
>no single daily thread

Other urls found in this thread:

tieba.baidu.com/p/4703266458
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>one of my favorite anime is getting a fifth season
>I'll won't be able to watch it till six months later

I hope she makes an appearance

Iirc, she didnt appear on any chapters after that. I really hope they will adapt that chapter where Natsume became a kid again

I like this sensei.

Natsume Yujinchou is unironically one of my favorite animes.

I just finished the 4th season. Really great finale, just wish the rest of the season had more interesting youkai like the first 3 seasons. But it made up for it in other ways but developing the human characters.

Do you know if the Little Fox shows up ever again? He was my favorite youkai. And his episodes were heartbreaking too.

He's a one off yokai but they made him a reoccurring character in the anime as filler.

Thanks, fujoshits.

Based fujoshis.

>he

He's bullied for being weak, no one bullies girls for that.

>he

Okay, "it".

Dont assume too much tho. I think they will adapt those chapters with Natori excorcising shit

Nitori is too relevant to the on going plot. Especially after Natsume told him about the book.

Oh yeah i forgot about that but the recent chapters arent really going anywhere at this point

It has been over 10 yrs, you should be use to Midorikawa's pace by now. The latest chapter is about teenage Nitori and Matoba again. Natsume and Natori are heavily tied together so now she giving more background to Matoba and Natori's relationship.

Ehhhh??? New chapter is out? Where are the scanlations?

tieba.baidu.com/p/4703266458
Only in chink.

Sorry to break it to you user, I thought the Little Fox was a girl too until I read the wiki, and when he shows up in season 3 Natsume keeps saying "him."

That doesn't stop him from being the most adorable youkai in the series.

>expecting Sup Forums had taste

Youkai dont have any genders tho

Also
>tfw didn't realize that the rock he was talking to in his first episode was a stone used as a grave marker and his mom was buried underneath there

No other episode destroyed me as bad as that one.

Some are obviously female or at least take a a more human female form.

I guess that's true, I'm just going by whatever Natsume refers to them as.

Tsubame was love.

So Urihime is his first shiki. Sasago's back story when?

What do you mean?

He probably buy blu rays for his cartoonc rather than pirate