Please tell me the country will break up

I can't stand these leftist open borders type anymore and they are going to win.

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2381
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why break up the whole country when we can just kill the Communists and keep going?

Because that is a million times less likely to happen. Stop jerking off to your fantasies.

So your solution is to allow them to divide and conquer?

No, we split up. Rebuild our strengtrh. Then we can conquer again. We will have no power as minorities and killing communists wont happen in this current state.

Those of us who object have to choose to do differently somehow, and do it, not wait for the chance to vote for it.
Uk-speaking, I think one half of us have to collapse the economy, or threaten to, before anything will change.
We have some interesting possible paths thanks to our "quaint" constitutional arrangements...but too few seem willing to even consider the problem or prospects.
My thinking on this always leads to
>...but if THAT were likely, we'd just vote for it
>i'm not going to start a viable political party
>if I/others declare independence, the threat of a poor mans "Atlas Shrygged" may lead to people more capable than I doing something...
Then I trail off into day-dreams of making the Queen choose between diversity or a complete kingdom.

Well you britcucks don't have guns so it's not like you have any power to fight anyway

>islamists behead police officers in the street
>you need a license to own a butter knife

Stop posting and lurk more

Yep. And what's your excuse?
Oh wait, you're a super un-cucked all-American Chad, so you don't even see the problem us pathetic betas are worried about, huh?
Because Murica.

Just listen to yourself for 2 seconds

>can't vote
>can't fight
>literally the only way you can think of to make your voice heard is to get 50% of the population to work together to collectively destroy the economy
>can't get 50% of the population to stop the economy, so you sit on the internet and bitch that its hard.

Seems like you should just get some guns

These guys LARP as me 24/7 my friend
That is not me, but you'll never stop them
I smacked the bee's nest one time too many, they are obsessed
They were on the other day trying to start shit with Richard Spencer for ~12 hours straight until I saw what they were up to, idk what to tell you

Not what I said, and you're *"iiterally" a fuck-wit if you think a post on Sup Forums sums up a persons ideas on democracy, achieving self-governance etc.
Again, you ARE allowed guns and free speech, yet here you are with me. What are you waiting for?

>What are you waiting for?
I'm waiting for the communists to attempt their little """revolution""" so we are justified in executing them as traitors.

Looked up the laws for treachery, did you?

Yes, and we want to successfully enforce those laws, unlike you

Link?
We don't have the death penalty, so it wouldn't be legal.

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2381
>Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death

why waste time and let them keep brainwashing kids in school. just incite violence so the war finally starts. right now we are getting fucked in the ass and we are just bitching on the internet.

accept the fact that you're a coward

And you really can't find any examples that meet that already? eg Clinton donations, off the top of my head
Again, what are you waiting for? If you are so un-cucked, and "unlike me", you want to enforce your laws, how can you have any kind of problem to deal with?

both usa and eu will break up completely in next 10 years. will be civil wars

...and yet so few on Sup Forums can see it.

The country will break up along racial lines. Don't worry.