Why can't americans take bants

this 56% meme has them going nuts thinking its a SHAREBLUE SHILL RAID why are they so butt blasted shits pathetic

What meme? That's a picture of brazil in a maga hat.

>Meme
It's real bro.
Civic nationalism ftw.

Nobody even thinks it's a meme. I actually look like that IRL, and I'd like to take this moment to thank every european and leaf for all the body positivity that they've directed towards me.

Cause I don't know what you fucking losers are talking about I barely see any blacks where I live in Pennsylvania and when I do it's only in the city. My township is 98% white

berzel mot perr uropen like rus kekkekkek

fuck off leaf
Can't wait for the day of the rake.

Fuck off OP. This meme is so old. Where did you get that 56% statistic? That's right, Sup Forums. So it doesn't meanshit. Meanwhile Europe is flooded with Africans and Muslims. And you call us mixed race? By 2050 all of ypur babies will be brown. Here in America we stick to our own kind. Sure, sluts and whores fuck niggers. But eventually they come around and settle down with a white man. American girls always come back around. So if you think this 56% meme triggers me, I'm the one laughing at your ass when I get my white wife and you have a brown baby with your muslim wife.

Because deep down they know the meme reflects reality

We demand complete and total submission.

>Sure, sluts and whores fuck niggers. But eventually they come around and settle down with a white man. American girls always come back around
things sharts believe for 500 alex

I've always wondered why us burgers get so buttmad but I think I know why now. It's because we're not used to being the butt of the joke, so we get completely defensive when criticized.

TRUMP BABBY BOOM GIVE ME UR ENERGY T_D REDDITOR

Hits a bit too close to home

finally someone honest and objective we acknowledge the fucked up shit happening in canada and don't shit bricks when we get called leaf americans are just uptight in my opinion

I mean it's not like I can't understand. But when someone thinks they're hot shit, isn't it usually an user's job to tear it down? You're surprised suddenly? Why tho? Just roll with it.

when you vagina ..8 Saudi women get slapped by driver-instructor fist

Might as well call him chink with the way Canada's going.

It appears our superiority has caused some controversy

WEED DUDE
>WEED DUDE
WEED DUDE
>WEED DUDE

Doesn't bother me

I actually think the meme is pretty fucking funny, but I'm white, so...

>Flag

>n-not in my town
Everytime

k

I just took the bantz
Your argument is now invalid.

Where’d you get my picture?

Russians hacked the BMV?

>be DNA tested 100% european
>blue eyes
>pale
>light brown hair
>see a bunch of american reddits getting triggered over the 56% meme

>go outside
>everyone is literally tan with nigger features
>balding and receding nigger hairlines
>hanging necks
>monkey posture
>worshipping nigger culture
>nah bro i'm white!

boy do i wish i could spend a day in a white country before i die

AMERICA IS WHITE

IM WHITE

I'm not white so I fucking love this meme. Maybe it'll kill the Alt right

Where do they all come from though? Is it like one guy making them all?

>It's not a raid

Right now.

Larp