COMPd memes, dump em

Hey guys hoping to get a comped meme dunno going cause I never saved any of them while the topic was hot assuming they'd be around a while but most are not posted anymore

Help a Sup Forumsrutha out.

Not politics

>comped memes are JIDF
large if big

this is objectively the worst comped meme

There was a really good one that was like ... MFW she says she wants taco Bell... Lol

Hahaha. Str8 outa compton wins so far

ive got the only good one

its the only comped meme itt that made me laugh

You guys are wonderful. These are hilarious

Should be him hovering over a sushi bar with title str8 outta comp a ton and have a shitload (ton) of prepackaged shitty hotel sushi

Hah. Love it

This one's God tier

What level of COMPed are you?

Never worked at taco Bell... Lolololol I wonder if his brother has seen any of these

can someone put Steven Paddocks head on Ben Afflecs body on the movie picture from the Accountant?

t. Taco Bell worker

Running out of COMPED memes

STEVIE!!!!!

You just won this thread sir.i had forgotten about this one. It's the best

Hey Thanks

Someone needs to finish this

DJ STEVIE PADDOCK

comped memes are forced and not funny

Sorry, I don't get the joke. Is it saying how unlikely it is for a video poker player to get compped? Or, like trying to mock the (((FBI's))) story? I laugh at it a bit, but still don't completely get the joke. Can you help me understand?

WHOOA

bump

It's hard to explain, not everyone works at taco bell

To me it was always about his brothers behavior on camera... Acting Looney and psychotic for one thing then again stating that his brother was always bring freebies by being comped for things further demonstrated how he and his brother were so out of touch with reality as though they're one of the only people on the planet being given comps for things in Vegas which happens quite often (enough)

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand mass shootings. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of bullet trajectories most of the rounds will go over a typical victim's head. There's also the shooter's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Elliot Rodger's YouTube videos, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of the suspect, to realize that he's not just funny- he is saying something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike mass shootings truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in the shooter's existencial catchphrase "GOODNIGHT LAS VEGAS," which itself is a cryptic reference to The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as the shooter's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a YOU CANT DODGE THE RODGE tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.