WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?

Lynyrd Skynyrd packed the Oakland coliseum in 1977 and had no problem flying a giant confederate flag. As someone who grew up in the Silicon Valley this seems insane to me (I'm 29).

What the fuck happened Sup Forums

>youtube.com/watch?v=QxIWDmmqZzY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vWVgLLnGaWs
youtube.com/watch?v=0W9bHTEj8pg
youtube.com/watch?v=zUQiUFZ5RDw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The jews and giving the blacks the right to dictate what is and isn't offensive.

When do you think that specifically happened?

Also there's like 5 whites left in the bay area, place is shitskinned to hell.

California stopped being white.

This is only half of it. I'm trying to figure out when and why people started giving a shit about other people being offended. I think it has to do with the immasculation of the modern man.

Like around the same time as this but that sort of culture didn't set in until the 90s it seems.

the Confederate Flag was seen by most people as the symbol of the American South and most people didn't have a problem with it until the fucking nation got taken over by screeching faggots

So many straight white non-obese people in that crowd
Someone needs to crash that plane

When uppity niggers learned about twitter, everything went to shit.

Merchants. Who didn't like the idea that the Ulster Protestants who built America were entitled to nice things.

The plane that Skynyrd was on?

I have to ride on bart. There's nothing but malformed spics, niggers, chinks and indian people on those trains. Everyday homeless people panhandle. I saw someone shit in a newspaper last week. A few weeks ago I saw a chinese guy pick up a tampon applicator off the ground. He must have thought it was a pen

It's almost surreal to see a bunch of white men on stage performing music together. The protocols are almost complete

True, then weird nazi larpers spent decades trying to make it a de facto swastika and fucked up everything for everyone.
And you let them.

we told you it was going to happen and now that it has we will raise the stars and bars alongside the swastika since weaklings and kikelovers failed to protect it

Isn't it strange how people decided to take pride in being a victim and offended?

It's really fucking sad.

The popularity of the internet. If you can get enough sock puppets to condemn or praise something and the people viewing it can't tell the difference because they were molded by the media to accept "popular opinion" as truth, they will quell the dissent for you and accept the larp as truth

I feel so bad for you. I consider myself lucky that I have a 15 minute commute here in the Bay Area.

>WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?
You know exactly what (((happened))).

When does it end???

When we make it end

Dylann Roof.

Make it stop desu

Soros is funding division to overthrow the government.

No one was bothered by it or gave a fuck about that flag, generally just symbolizing The South or southern culture, until Dylan Roof murdered those people in the church.

Then liberals seized on it.

This is why Euro and Asian style mass transit will never work in the US and if some big project is done it will just jet undesirables around.

current year.

>WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?
The mere fact you’re asking is proof positive people think your generation is stupid.

You know what we must do.

freedoms were lost....

It was
"Southern Rock" All bands from this genre were Redneck of the highest order. There odious behavior was part of the show. Rednecks are fun to hang with up to a point, and I always hated the south. Growing up in the boarder country in Missouri I could not wait to escape the redneck culture. That being said, Southern Rock ruled for many years and I enjoy it still today.

I always thought it meant "Rebels" Like rebels to anything, not really just the south. Thats why the gov't wants to make it faggily banned, this is why even though I'm a northerner I bought one as they were being banned on amazon after that skinny bowl cut roof fellow turned all those niggers into good niggers, becuase even though I don't give a shit about the south, I know that if the gov't doesn't want us to have that flag and fly it, then I want to have that flag and fly it.

>bay area
>most expensive area in the country to live
>no whites

what happened was jews brainwashed liberals into hating themselves, who in turned brainwashed the black into hating whites more than they already did

Because Lynyrd Skynyrd didn't run around with it chanting the Jews will not replace us.

So way to go Sup Forums thanks for ruining it for all of us.

>Convair 240 N55VM
Ran out of fuel.

Where did you end up?

What miserable people they must be.

Progressively over decades prior, and the decades of rapid decadence after.

Dylan Roof was a PsyOp.

brotip: it's a way for liberal yuppies to absolve themselves for their actual, real-life nepotism and opportunity-hoarding and general shittiness. instead of them, it's all white people. but not them, you see, because look how much they love minorities, they shout it over facebook and twitter every chance they get.

you see?

You mean like the alt-right?

'k.

You not jew, jews actually played their hand by claiming jew instead of you

Pantera made confederate flags cool again in the 90s. ITs probably why he was taken out by a (((crazed ex marine))). Makes me feel like shit thinking about it.

Here's another somewhat.
youtube.com/watch?v=vWVgLLnGaWs
Elvis, i wish i was in dixie.
Boy elvis i bet many americans wish they were too at this rate of people critiquing and fucking up the US for no fucking good reason other than tearing it apart for their amusement and delusions.

The left went batshit and everybody just shrugged their shoulders & let them go. It's like a toddler that chimps. If you don't nip that shit in the bud early, you're really gonna have a problem on your hands when they start approaching puberty.

Might be a good idea to snap out of our complacency pretty damn quick. It's going to be a chore NOW. And it's only going to get worse from here if we don't.

Totally this
People went "ah it's no big deal they'll grow out of it" But they didn't, they took the indifference as encouragement that what they did was right.
>we're totally right look nobody is disputing it
You were always wrong you morons, proper people just thought you would figure that out by yourself, apparently not.

Civic classes needs to be reintroduced into the US post haste after the commie professors etc. are thrown the fuck out on the side of the road!

Perhaps listening to an hour or two of Jordan Peterson is in order? A little sorting out?

Generation zyklon will set this right, don't be too afraid. They're mad as hell and for good reason. Look at the beautiful past just recently and how these turds out on the street have ruined it for us and them. The showdown is coming and it'll be one fucking epic ride hahaha!

>Perhaps listening to an hour or two of Jordan Peterson is in order? A little sorting out?
Perhaps.

Oh it's still around. I play music in a bar in Texas every Sunday with a giant Confederate battle flag. We tell nigger jokes right from the stage.

>millenials
>sorting themselves out
i don't know how millenials could sort themselves out at this point, but declare it a derelict mess and abandon it entirely. Nukes from orbit ring true so to speak. Fucking transgender, assuming gender, my little pony motherfuckers, burn in fire and be somewhere else! They've pushed the envelope waaaaaay too far and pushed the overton window so far to the left with their "tolerance" whilst not tolerating anything contrary that anyone to the right of mao is literally hitler. Picture that figurative window.. on a spring being pressed down, this is what is going to happen it's going to release what was withheld and jump towards the right in ways they have never seen before. They're going to be dumbfounded these idiots about traditional values and patritotism and love for your own people being brought back again.

This. Don't ever take the battle flag down, that's the solution. It's still alive and well. Bikers, good ol boys, bikers, and plenty of others can't get enough of it.

I don't think there was a grander conspiracy in the murder of Dimebag Darrell. He and Vinnie Paul were with Damageplan at the time of his murder, playing at a smaller venue. Security is garbage at many venues/events, especially smaller ones. But, I miss Pantera so much.

Oh and when it happens i'm going to laugh at the commie comedians going. WOW i didn't know that could happen but it isn't too bad is it. before going out of business. HAHAHAHAHA. You didn't see it coming? you REALLY DIDN'T? hahahahaha!

Because hegelian dialectic.
globalists and politicians in general allow different political groups to exist to use them for their own benefit. They highlight them to steer normies to support changes like loss of rights, freedoms. Once they are no longer useful they get d&c'ed or murdered.

Think about it, no movement can exist unless they let it. And nothing gets actioned unless they want it. The rest are just fringe lunatics screeching. So how do a few people push entire countries? It gets astrturfed and exaggerated and the media just makes out its true and the people believe it.

It happens on a global scale, eg Al Qaeda, and it happens on a national and even local scale eg SJWS, BLM and the alt right. They allow violence to happen and even incite it then use the outrage of the public to do whatever they planned but couldnt get support otherwise. Invading a country like iraq or banning guns, free speech, it all happens in response to shit they let happen.

Islamists were used to destroy privacy, create a security industry out of nothing, destroy countries, make squillions for mic.

SJWS and militant feminists have been elevated to fulfill gender equality bullshit as per agenda 2030 but actually means attacking white men while letting the worst misogny exist unchecked.

BLM exist for "race equality" to push whites out of work and home. They will be used for reparations, and probably to push for no private ownership ie gay space communism

They serve a special purpose along with other commies to ruin anything of white or national identity so we can all be postnational. All statues, history, flags, anthems, historical dates will be removed to appease a small group but it will seem like we all want it because the media will lie.

The right are to destroy 1a and bring in totalitarian shit online.

Antifa are to keep the right balanced but mostly to incite violence in order to destroy the constitution.

It goes on and on. We are all useful idiots.

Shit bro

>we're all useful idiots.
wrong. The entire thing was a communist overthrow of western civilization, it started before hitler why hitler reacted so massively, it continued after hitler with the frankfurt school and cultural marxism and it is still ongoing as we speak. But they failed. Trump got in and they are absolutely LOSING THEIR SHIT for everyone to see, and it's beautiful! I have never seen one president in any nation redpill so many so quickly just by being there. every single one of them coming out of the woodwork and throwing everything but the kitchen sink at him whilst we are spectators to the frauds that these people REALLY are that we were unaware about the state of them, before they opened their mouthes and proved it.
The commie overthrow of western civilization is in deep trouble, soros went all in with 18 billion of his 23 or so billion dollar fortune. That's HOW BAD the situation is for them. Just to mitigate the damage.

Ah shit, some music, my apologies. youtube.com/watch?v=0W9bHTEj8pg

The height of the boomers enjoying the great world built for them, before they had the power to destroy it. Rampant degeneracy, but white only, and black kids who only knew a life of welfare were barely hitting puberty.

You know how this has to end.

the confederate flag was never a big deal until this year, maybe last year

>when
>how

youtube.com/watch?v=zUQiUFZ5RDw

THE SOUTH WAS RIGHT IN ITS DEFENCE OF STATES RIGHTS, AND AS USUAL THE LEFT ARE LITERALLY RETARDED.

George Soros happened

I still watch Antiseen do it all the time.

Mossad crashed their airplane in 1977 ,
They knew Ronnie Van Zant was the voice of the white man so he had to die
It was a plot by the Jewish music industry to push degenerate rap and punk rock to white children

Best song ever recorded,
Prove me wrong

Millenials.

The TV show Hogans Heros was in heavy Rotation in syndication when I was a kid.
That show came out only 20 years after the end of the war.
All the major German characters were played by Jews as well as some of the prisoners. Three people on the show were actually in the German camps during the war, and several had lost family members, some even their entire families in the camps.
And believe it or not they all came in to work everyday, no problem. No one died from being terminally triggered. No one had a complete mental breakdown. And on top of that millions of people tuned ik and watched that show for like 25+ years between the original broadcast and reruns.
Many of the viewers were immigrants who had lost people or been in pow or concentration camps.
And they still had no problem seeing the uniforms, the swastikas or a camp full of German soldiers w/ machine guns.

That was one of the greatest live performances in rock n roll history man. Good taste. I’m sad that blacks dominate American popular music now. It used to be 50/50 or at least both races had music in the charts. Now white kids ride around blasting rap in their trucks. Theres almost a stigma against rock music or ‘white’ music now

(((They))) attempted to crash Lynyrd Skynyrd with no survivors for it.

This, even though I’m southern all the way it was always a rock n roll rebellion type of symbol moreso than a racist icon. Sad. People are so sensitive now:

foreign terrorist group called antifa.

How is that surprising? You had a fucking TV show where the heroes' car has a fucking confederate flag painted onto the roof well into the 80s.
No one considered the damned thing offensive until the late 90s.