The Debates

It's been over a year now since the 2016 presidential debates, who actually won in your opinion?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AFGiZT-MnI4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=AFGiZT-MnI4
youtube.com/watch?v=TV2AUoY5JI8
youtube.com/watch?v=9yC7-JsR2Fk
washingtonexaminer.com/give-me-a-break-clinton-claims-trump-stalked-her-during-debate/article/2604558
randomnerds.com/son-of-sam-seaborn-borrowing-bill-clintons-town-hall-camera-angle-trick/
libertynews.com/2016/10/busted-debate-camera-crew-caught-rigging-hillarys-appearance-using-camera-filters/
globalresearch.ca/podiumgate-how-the-clintons-rigged-the-first-presidential-debate/5549313
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=AFGiZT-MnI4

Ur not even american why do you even give a shit faggot

Nice 150% double digits.

Hillary won in my opinion.

Oops, sorry I'm new here, meant to quote @146427000 (he got triples), hehe.

Does it matter?

trump had my vote after answering the question about appointing constructionist SCOTUS, and then hillary answered muh fags and muh abortion.

The Jews

The second debate was probably the strangest and most awesome thing I have seen in politics. Trump destroyed Hillary. It was like the elites went into error mode.

Trump bombed the first one, roasted her on the 2nd and 3rd one.

Need proof?

All anyone remembers from them is Trump labeling her a nasty woman and the "because you'd be in jail" retort.

I was watching one of them at a bar in Huntington Beach CA which is supposed to be full of liberals, everyone fucking cheered and hooted when he said she'd be in jail.

Trump.

Trump sounded like a normal person. Clinton sounded like a grinning robot programmed to spit out globalist talking points.

shit, i miss the feeling of watching them in real-time and sharing my insights with Sup Forums. it was much better than watching a movie. what a great time we had

That was the exact moment that my wife, an immigrant and minority in this country, completely caved and admitted her support for Trump. I don't think she had any intention of ever voting, at all, but shortly after that jaw dropping comment I was able to convince her (and her mother, for that fact) to register to vote. Later, we all filled out our mail-in ballots together, and helped flip a swing state.

>all anyone remembers is Trump being a moron

I wonder why. Remind me again who Trump gave a standing ovation to at his inauguration? When is she going to jail exactly?

>I'm new here

Ugh, if you could not, umm, spend time clapping and cheering, it just, umm, wastes time.

It was literally Nixon v JFK all other again, with Trump as JFK and Nixon as Hillary. Hillary was able to stand up and talk and sound really good, but she was noticeably uncomfortable throughout the debates and seemed a lot like she was reading off a script. Trump, being his first few presidential debates, was obviously not as prepared, but he used that to his advantage as he was able to completely catch Hillary of guard on many occasions like showed. He was much more human and acted like a human compared to Hillary.

This is going to be one of the most historical moments in Presidential election history.

Soon

What is with this weird wave of new shills? They are throwing this place way off. Where did they come from? Where are the Awan threads? Where are the threads about uranium one?

>who actually won in your opinion?

The people won, because we elected the only viable candidate in a sea of shit.

Hillary. But she lost the electoral college vote.

>I'm new here
lurk more

Hillary obliterated Trump on the first one.

Trump anihilated Hillary on the second one.

The third one was even. Hillary did a little better than Trump.

Winner: Hillary. Not for much though.

And in the end it didn't matter. It actually doesn't matter. I haven't seen an election where debates really made a difference. And I've been following every campaign since 2000. Now that I think about it, those debates might have been helpful because Dubya did way better than expected, and considering how close the election was, there might have been a positive debate effect. The rest made no difference at all IMO.

lowest quality shills to date
sage goes in options field m8s

Neogaf closed down remember?

Trump all 3 imo. I was actually going to give Hillary the 3rd one but then she spouted national secrets live on air.

Guess where I am OP? Guess what im doing? You should have listened. Tell your boss's, ty for playing the game. But yet again, you lose. Im in Alexandria...snapping pics of Shareblue houses right now and tomorrow is DCs turn ;) Are you excited to not see me? Im excited to get pics of ALL of you XD

The last part is true, in this cycle the debates ended up not mattering at all.

Everyone at some early point had made up their minds about both candidates.

Trump may have had it in the back as early as when he made it to the general election out of convention, maybe earlier that that.

There was never any clamor outside of hardcore SJWs and womyn for President Hillary Clinton.

The fly didn't help her much, either

>34% approval
the people beg to differ

Hillary won the first debate but Trump won the last two. Pence won the VP debate by a huge margin.

Pence was comfy as fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck during the VP debates.

trump
obviously
he won the election

based

Lester Holt debated Trump more than Hillary in the first one. Can't really say Hillary won when she wasn't even a main participant. So I guess Lester won the first one.

Trump easily won the 2nd one.

They both did badly on the last one but Hillary was at her worst while Trump was only a little worse than normal so I'd say Trump won that one.

Remember how erratic she was behaving back during the debate days. Sleeping ALL the time. Limiting her press time, despite the press being as suckdick for her as you would expect for our shitty mainstream media.

Remember how we thought the debate might go:

Trump will dominate the debate stage so forcefully that Hillary will begin to feel (and involuntarily react to) the stress building up in her mind.

>Under the pressure of the debate, Hillary begins slurring her words.

Then she gets obvious hand tremors.

>Then Hillary gets facial tics.

Then she starts shaking so hard that she is vibrating at the podium.

>Before flopping onto the stage floor, Hillary hears Huma screaming into her earpiece to say something. "Anything, Hillary. Say anything, my love." But nothing verbal comes.

Other things begin to rumble in Hillary's bowels, though. The body is reacting to the sudden intense stress by preparing to void all solid and liquid waste.

> Hillary's bowels and her bladder release simultaneously as on-scene paramedics try to prevent her from swallowing her own bumpy tongue.

Based Trump stands there suppressing a grin and shaking his head.

trump blanked her 3-0, and it wasn't even close.

This is literally the only thing worth remembering from the debates.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=AFGiZT-MnI4

Whoever wins the election "wins" the debates. The debates only exist to affect the election outcome. It's like asking who wins the coin toss in the super bowl, or who wins spring training in baseball. I.E. it doesn't matter on its own. And it is not intended to matter on its own.

>Trumps Behavior at Last Nights Debate: A Very Dark Vision of What the US Could Be

I prefer this version:

youtube.com/watch?v=TV2AUoY5JI8

The winner. See: POTUS.

I remember thinking Trump was fucked after sniffing so badly

The VP debate was a no contest.

Trump

youtube.com/watch?v=9yC7-JsR2Fk

>sniffing
you realize, or do you not, that the "sniffing" was sabotage by the sound guy. they (((placed))) his mic and jacked up the limiter. same as when the (((cameraman)))worked with shitlery to promote the illusion that trump was (((stalking))) her even though he moved not more than five feet from his chair and never to her area. she kept creeping in front of him while he adjusted the focal length to fake the hoax as a 2000 senate debate redux.
i still can't believe anyone of any intelligence didn't immediately see through it all. shame on you, user. pathetic. sad!

>Because you'd be in jail.

>i still can't believe anyone of any intelligence didn't immediately see through it all

Not all of us are wearing our 'They Live' sunglasses 24/7. These duplicitous monsters truly really mastered their craft.

>special glasses
no. eyes, ears, and a mind are all that are required.
washingtonexaminer.com/give-me-a-break-clinton-claims-trump-stalked-her-during-debate/article/2604558
randomnerds.com/son-of-sam-seaborn-borrowing-bill-clintons-town-hall-camera-angle-trick/
libertynews.com/2016/10/busted-debate-camera-crew-caught-rigging-hillarys-appearance-using-camera-filters/
globalresearch.ca/podiumgate-how-the-clintons-rigged-the-first-presidential-debate/5549313

lmfao, topkek, clearly... lurk moar plz

underrated (and stolen)

Checked, the time is nigh

You fucking monster, you and your hypocrite whore will hang of the day of the gulag

>this sheer stupidity
hillary has never won a thing in her life, and most certainly never a presidential debate.

It's amazing that twelve months after the fact we're still talking about her. She was that awful.