Why is Richard Spencer and Mike Enoch secretly photographing their audience during speeches...

Why is Richard Spencer and Mike Enoch secretly photographing their audience during speeches? It's almost as if they're working for the State and building a database..

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/exclusive-report-richard-spencer-confirmed-deep-state-plant/
youtube.com/watch?v=LM_L0jfSRMw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you jewgle or duckduckjew or jewhoo richard spencers events, you're already on a list

Or maybe they just want crowd photos???

dat id

why would their cameraman be hided behind a curtain and not mingling among the crowd like normal photographers?

Big if true

its their private security firm. they plant a few gunmen in the audience in case of assasination attempts. There will always be multiple camera's ready to make clear exactly what happened and why for damage control.

Richard Spencer wants to masturbate to the guys in the audience afterwards, if he doesn't sodomise them that is

Maybe it's because leftists randomly rush him and punch him in the face while he's trying to talk.

What's wrong with Duckduckgo? (It's not shocking.) But what particular proof do you have it's lying in it's policy statement?

no one believes your fairy-tale

why hide the camera?

milky

Because Spencer is controlled opposition Kike faggot.

why wouldn't you film the people heckling and shouting at you?

>Mike Enoch
So that fat guy on stage with Spencer during the UF event is Mike Enoch? I never followed TRS/Daily Shoah, but this fat fuck was an embarrassment compared to Spencer. He was literally chimping out on stage, shouting SJW-tier emotional rhetoric like "YOU'RE TRYING TO SUBVERT OUR GROUP SOLIDARITY". It's hard to disagree with Sargon's assessment of the alt-right as being right wing SJW's when you have idiots like this leading your movement.

because people who know they are being filmed act differently

>secretly

I’d do it to protect myself legally. That said, spencer is an obvious cia nigger.

>Why is Richard Spencer and Mike Enoch secretly photographing their audience during speeches? It's almost as if they're working for the State and building a database

Yes. That's exactly what's going on.

I'm sorry that your brain can't tell the difference between emotions and arguements

>hide
It right in the fucking open you retards!

yeah how terrible would that be. keep talkin like that and the roasties you say you hate will take over. do u like your dick? clearly you dont. it's either we all become roasties or you keep your "penis". also sodomy has nothing to do with asses. only rape. look who became president

>Sees something
>Why is that thing I can see being hid?

Does anyone actually pay attention to these guys? If you buy into their bullshit you deserve whatever comes your way.

It's almost like Mike Enoch was flipped by FEDs after the drama with his Israel spy wife. It's almost like Spencer was flipped by FEDs when he assumed his position at NPI.

The entire fucking camera is visible, you retard.

>He was literally chimping out on stage, shouting SJW-tier emotional rhetoric
No shit. It's called mocking.

he is a controlled opposition state agent

Remember who were first that hitler killed?
Brown shirts.

will just leave this here..

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/exclusive-report-richard-spencer-confirmed-deep-state-plant/

I didn't understand this post at all. Just so you know, I was saying that Richard Spencer is a homosexual

youtube.com/watch?v=LM_L0jfSRMw

>implying Mike isn't funny and smart af

Yeah the people in the audience totally weren't on a list already from posting here and other chans, from downloading every TRS and FTN podcast, from their YouTube or Twitter accounts, etc...

Oh no! You don't want to be on a list! So scary!

Oh no a list.
Wonder if all those nazi propaganda YT videos put me on a list.

To make a documentary of his college tour you fucking simpleton.

i bet your podcast will get a ton more listeners, you're probably much funnier and more charismatic... i bet you didn't even wed a jewess!

the crowd is mostly protesters - if you actually watched the speech. they're photographing the antifa who likely dont have masks on since on campus masks are not allowed, then later can match to masked antfi and database each city.

This is just more evidence that Spencer is working for the bush's and a fbi informant

This propaganda runs on the assumption that those in the alt-right fear the exposure of others, or they internally fear the jewed government. We fear only as much as to understand the danger it presents, their power is not so obtuse as to break us from merely hearing the 'wrong words'.

It assumes that the propaganda of exposing us for examining views as a tool of intimidation works. It doesn't. It just makes you more committed. You learn who your enemies are and who your friends are. You learn to seek alliances and not stay isolated. You join groups like the Houston Goylers and you become awoken to this mobilization of self.

You become a better person who fears not the inevitable inquisitor. Alone we have everything to lose. Together we lose nothing.

His CIA connection is being associated to the son of a publisher who was once contacted by the CIA.
That's Rachel Maddow quality narrative weaving.
You fell for it.

Richard Spencer hires actors as supporters

and actors as oppostion

Richard Spencer is a real life LARP.

Holy yarmulke fuck. A 10 year old goy can Photoshop better.

Not saying this will really help anything but I would say it really depends on who makes up your movement. If a majority of the alt-right resorts to shouting ad-hominem's and blaming conspiracies, I would say yes we are no different from the "SJWs" however, if we are measured and open to have discussion and base our findings on facts, data, and interpretation of said data I would say we aren't.

Unfortunately most of us aren't like that. But when you really think about it I would say all movements primarily consist of screeching banshees. Then there are those who are more measured and research things and or open to discussions.

Basically I would say don't discredit a movement because of its people. I would say you should only be opposed to a movement because of the accuracy of it's ideological base and or inaccuracy as well as the agenda they are pushing forward. Clearly if this agenda runs counter to your well being you wouldn't want to support it.

TL;DR focus on the ideas and or the results of the movement not on the figure heads or people.

wow, he's totally doing his corporate overlords bidding by awakening white identity in America... they should pay him more money!

Spencer isn't a deep state plant. As the twitter poll confirms he is clearly a tropical plant

Meme flag kys.

Oh no, I'm in a database. So what?

Meme flags = faggots.

I disagree - enoch is actually a good public speaker. Where Spencer tends to sound pretentious and overly academic, tending to over-pronunciate words and say "whom" etc.

Enoch can actually get a sympathetic crowd fired up and has noticeable passion when speaking.

dotr?

how fucking dare you question my identity and lived experience?

look at all the shills ITT who have been reduced to actually defending being put in a FED database.

>who cares? I dont!
>YOLO!

is this what kills the Alt-Right or will they have to kill Spencer or Enoch before the underlings piss off?

Why would they not want to have a camera in case one of the commies attacks Spencer to identify them later?

The event was being filmed, by going into the room you basically agree to be filmed. I don't see why this is a big deal. And it's a fucking camera. You can see the fuzzy mic on it that's grey. They most likely did this to ensure anyone who attacks Richard gets filmed.

You're a jewish shill. The fact EVERY SINGLE Richard Spencer thread is filled with meme flags who are giant pussies and won't show their geographic location says alot.

Maybe to have a better chance of catching any faggot that would rush the stage to do them harm.

nice completely unsubstantiated statement you've pulled straight out of your ass there user.

Le 56 percent WN

yes, the IDF is running low on funds so instead of buying dirt-cheap American proxies, we're using meme flags...

This, obviously.

DESU, Spencer came off as a girly bitch. Not a good performance. He needs to stop patting himself on the back and learn from this. He traded insults for 20 minutes and tried shaming the audience into submission. He can do better.

Guy that points out >Meme flags
> Bigger faggot

Ayy

holy shitfaggot, do you have anything better to do with your day other than shitpost?

>oz cant handle the bantz
you disappoint me

uh, security in case libtards rush stage.

u dumb cunt.

why wasnt the cameraman among the crowd then?

they can't kill spencer now, they're going to have to frame him as a pedo or rapist or something.

why would he be in the crowd when he can get a clear panorama shot of the entire audience from there?

Doxing purposes if something happened, maybe,
or if they later encounter them in an antifa mob.

>framed

because he could get the same shot from any of the four corners of the room

yes, that's how stages and audiences work - a shot of the back of their heads from the rear corners would be great, you absolute dunce.

Reminder:

FEMA oversees Main Core. Anyone on it can be legally detained with ZERO rights. There are currently around 20 Million US citizens on it that can be legally GITMO'd because of Cabal maneuvering. You should look up the criteria for getting on it, it's a fun read; It can be also be functionally applied to anyone. Spooks set out honeypots and give people enough rope to hang themselves so that the Spooks can be the "Good Goys" only doing their jobs by punishing the "Bad Goys". Propaganda and Kikery, lads.

inb4 Maximum overshill.

The camera is not pointing to the crowd, also whit stage lighting prob. Can't see anything

good post you're on point user. more people need to know about this.

>they have a camera behind the stage but its not pointed at the crowd and they also cant see anything because of lighting problem
so why have a camera there then, spic?

>says someone with a meme fag, I mean flag.

Srsly though, they're good for leafs and turks and greeks and poos to avoid auto responses.

>remove auto flag response with still more faggotry.
Still gay.

They legit post pictures on their "secret" FB groups. I know this is counter intel and the Alt-Right has some pretty good game but FB of all places..... gay

>Where Spencer tends to sound pretentious and overly academic
I guess having an IQ over 110 biases me toward Spencer. True that he has an irritating uptalk/gay voice, but how is verbose speech pretentious? It just sounds to me like he's trying to fully explain his points with the best descriptions possible.

That wasn't mocking, it was a failed attempt to be forceful and play moral victim.

reee

look at that 10/10 aryan god chad thundercock for austria. all the expats ive met from austria have been these feeble sickly looking things

This. Cia-niggers speak. Guess what would happen if the lights went out?

Who cares, the only people he appeals to are college cucks & shills. These people have zero influence on our movement. I'm glad I avoided memeing his movement, it's obvious he is a state-plant and that (((they))) support him.

This was to be expected, Le Spencer audience get cucked and swallowing shit from their master.

He reminds me of Johann.

Same here. PSYOPniggers use movements and groups to isolate and divide. All the fighting is controlled and scripted. It's not a movement or a group we need but simply to do what is right as Americans and Europeans.

>why would their cameraman be hided behind a curtain and not mingling among the crowd like normal photographers?

This. If you ever stand around gawking at a house fire, and you see a "press photographer" snapping pictures from within the crowd...he's not with the press and it's not pictures of the fire that he's after, you fucking arsonist.

who's to say they're not doing both

everyone knows this guy is on the dole

>moarpheus
Neck yourself you wog untermensch

i kept the video of each one entering. for this very purplose I recognized 3 men that have been at berkley and cville and the one was on location at the crash.

kys

>white """"""""people""""""""""

The vast majority of the audience was comprised of pimple faced, gender confused beta males and their roastie feminist friends, none of which had any ability to compose an intelligent argument. I could smell those commie faggots as we walked into the building. They're real life, live off the gubment, muh marx communist shitbags.

try to imagine those two kikes being intimate

They can sell the photos to people who want to data farm you. Propublica has already been publishing this sort of 'research' and doxxing people fighting antifa that they view as white supremacists via facial recognition.

>gubment

Fuck off George Webb. You should be hung for treason.

this makes a lot of sense.

Not understanding mockery is a sign of autism, user.