en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argentines#Overview
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck mexican lefties

fuck mexicans in general

>wants to become right
>biggest contributor to illegal immigration

sorry dreamer chan

but most of all, fuck latinx mexicans

shit my dude, I'd want all those illegals to come back help Mexico become great, but instead they flee in fear

In all honesty, you think we would do anything to stop niggers and the lowest of our society from fleeing into Canada? Mexico is doing the smart thing. Besides, they actually do deport all of their illegal imigrants.

I just want my Tijuana less crowded again

Gringos will claim this is perfectly normal in a first world civilized country

youtube.com/watch?v=M48oa1ZkUBY

And yes, that video is from the actual NRA official youtube channel

Thats right, we deport all those central american migrants. In order to keep them out from your country

and then when they are in the US, they fly the mexican flag and say, "whoo hoo!! I love Mexico!!"
Its fucked up.

Mexico has a lot of potential. Whites there need to start a sterilization program against the darkest people. Mestizos should be bleached by whites. Too bad the majority of white Mexicans are cucks (like the majority here in the US).

get the fuck out

if anything, we will get rid of criminals and social cancer like yourself

Instead of targetting a skin color, we should target the real crime epidemic

Fuck you, you piece of human shit!

Well... People kinda flee when you live in a Narco-state, life means nothing, cops are the most corrupt piece of shit in the entire world, the president is a retarded monkey and you have the criminality problems in CDMX, the narco problem in the south and north border and still having slavery in chiapas for example... and more and more.

But yeah, lets make mexico great again.

>Carnal, estas bien culero si no comprendes aun que esto solo es cuesta abajo. Recuerda Oaxaca, a los politicos les vale madre todo.

I'm fairly certain the majority of white Mexicans are wealthy and law abiding citizens. 99.99999% of crimes committed in Mexico are done by natives/darkies.

do you have actual facts or is that part of your retarded xenophobic delusion?

LOL!

You have to be kidding yourself if you think whites in Mexico are criminals. They're the most prosperous group, they don't need to rob.

My god, you are retarded as fuck

The natives/darkies are just the average joes going to their jobs (shitty paid ofc) or slaves. Yes they got drunk and fight and from time to time some one die in a knife fight.. but thats all.

I cant tell by your meme flag, but you must be trying to take a laugh or brain damage.

>You have to be kidding yourself... blah blah blah

Zero fact(s) found

But It’s true

Still they commit 90% of the crime lol

could you post a link to the actual data or are you just going to bitch around saying we should believe it, because you said so?

Politicians don't love Mexico

>ocweekly.com/news/are-mexicans-white-6426421
This is an interesting article that I find inspiring and compelling.
>"We called ourselves Spanish, we considered ourselves white." I'm Mexican, and I consider myself "white" because I'm not black or red or Asian. I understand what I'm made of. People from Spain are Caucasian. But in the U.S., educators don't teach you anything about Spain.

Prove to me that white isn't subjective and ever-changing. Us Mexicans (northern Mexicans at least) were always considered white up until the latter half of the 20th century. Do you know who took control during that time? Yep, the eternal (((nuisance))). Pic related is clear proof of how there are white Europeans who immigrated to Latin America in the 19th and 20th century whose offspring remains here to this day.

The "white Argentinian" is a meme that you Sup Forumsards perpetuate to this day but I'll tell you that it is quite accurate. According to
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argentines#Overview
The Argentine is proven to be 86% white and THOUSANDS of European immigrants came there throughout the latter part of the 19th century and the early 19th century. This should tell you that there is a presence of white hispanics and that you should not limit that presence if it risks a less white America.

My Mexican/CHI friends, we are on a crusade to becoming the greatest shitposters this site has ever seen. We will make it

Indios detected; stay mad filthy subhumans

How are you going to drain the swamp?

do what trump did fill the swamp

part right
stfu unam intellectual piece of shit

The biggest redpill is that there are a lot more ethnically Mediterranean Mexicans than you think, but they are swarthy so they blend in with the lighter mestizos and castizos. Also mestizos are white

>stfu unam intellectual piece of shit
Your delusion is high
Get help
>hurr durr, I am only pretending to be retard
seriosly, get help! you need a psychiatrist asap!

seems kinda true though, whites in mexico seem to be a minority, wouldn't seem logical if they were committing crimes.

then post evidence of the racial background of the majority of criminals from here or get the fuck out, unam intellectual

Fuck off spics this is our thread, only mestizos and up get to be real Mexicans

eat shit chicano scum

im one of those, even my last name is italian

What is it? Serrano's mine, every person on the spic side who has bred with an anglo has ended up having anglo-looking children so it's confirmed for us. You?

Millan but i think is more spanish than italian

mexico needs to turn their military on the cartels. a couple years of discriminate slaughter would be a great start.

Mine's got Castilian/Italian origin, Millan eh? Might be something you'll have to look up, seems Italian to me though

We already did that with president Calderón, you fucking Amerishart, and all we got was a fucking bloodbath for several years because your CIA niggers keeps providing the cartels with weapons and money.

Thank god my grandma immigrated here LEGALLY, I would probably have killed myself if I lived in Mexico.

nah m8, you learn to love and hate Mexico.

Mexico,

You need to do better.

Love,
Merica