I guess she has a real "nose" for news... eh?

I guess she has a real "nose" for news... eh?

I bet she can "sniff" out a good story easily... eh eh?

>ITT: We make Laura Loomer jokes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HTmq9FpaRsU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MUH TIRES

I know who she is. I don’t know who you are. Ha ha. Ha ha. Get it?

Former Laura follower here it's fucking hilarous watching her tire slash &burst.But in all seriousness we can't let her get the guy's number

She nose when a story is nearby and always sniffs up a good story

What is this gratuitous offense? A commited journalist is nothing to make fun of!

Did she get a nose job?

I guess you could say she could make some aryan jewish babies. Or at least she says that a lot.
youtube.com/watch?v=HTmq9FpaRsU

She looks like a fucking possum

>like an Aryan degenerate goddess

What did she mean by this?

lol is southern jealous of loomer? this thread wreaks of female competition. how about you kikes fuck each for Sup Forums?

There's a pic of her and Cassandra Camehore Fairbanks French kissing. All these whores are feuding as a means of (((controlled distraction))). They are all getting shekels and increasing their subs & vid views.

>market lauren southern and brittney pettibone by implying they've had sex
>laura kissing fairbanks is homosexuality and degenerate!

its your lack of consistency which bothers me most.

Oc

hahahaha

I fuck a lot of pussy - fine pussy. I'm talking about pussy that can't be comped. Ain't no cashiers from Taco Bell getting this cock. They want it, but they don't get it. Lots of women. I know a lot about the sex industry too so I even know the details of pussy I haven't slayed. Tell me, big dog, what are the "mannerisms"? Huh? You got somethin'? Because in all my years of crushing the finest pussy I've yet to find one way to figure out - just from vids and pics - which ones are sluts, which ones are whores, and which ones are disgusting dick teases who won't comp their pussies. Normally I don't get a sense of that until it's time to fuck. So, big guy? Whatcha got? What's your secret to figuring that shit out?

bong bomped

When did Chloe Grace Moretz cut her hair so short?

I liked her old nose better.

jews are rapists and child molesters

Can someone tell me why this person is plastered here more than BBC slide threads?

Ditto.

t. antisemitic in all but penis

>You're like an Aryan degenerate goddess!
>T-thanks, y-you're aryan too!
>I'm Jewish
>Oh..........that's okay

Holy fuck these people are retarded!

Looks like it, see the air is free so a true tribesman gets nostril expansion to allow more in. Pic related.

And how is it related to politics

Very strong and natural grasp if the hand rub, full blood detected.

Laura Loomer blew her tire but she insists it was consensual.

Her tires not only stop on a dime.....

They pick it up.

Stop giving this ugly kike attention.

All I can say about miss Laura is that she is always stealing shit from Sup Forums and posting it on her twitter account, pretending she found that shit out. She fucking steals content and takes credit for it.

should mass tweet this to her to get her kveltiching on Twitter kek

Wow, you cannot get more degenerate and desperate than that right there. She might as well put a big "I'm a whore, fuck me please", sing on her forehead.

She probably has some fantasy fetish of fucking a white Aryan Nazi. LOL

sign*

Too easy. She IS the JOKE.

Loomer would be a 7/10 in Denmark tbqh

wish this bitch would just join the democrat party and be a liberal instead of trying to be a right wing kike

there is no such thing, also fuck AIPAC

I've been gone a week or so, is this the new cringe pasta?