Did Laura Loomer really rape a dude?

Troll or serious...

Someone clue me in

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HTmq9FpaRsU
youtube.com/watch?v=9_9b792e_ik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There were some allegations of rape that Lauren southern was talking about which caused a shit storm between her and Jewmer.
Last night some user claimed to be a Old Goy and was blackmailed into eating Laura's jewssy.

As far as i know, this rape accusation is based on some user's post here about how she forced him to go down on her, and he didn't want to because he prefers mexicans and hapas.
So probably just bullshit

She looks like the type.

look at all these assholes openly flashing their 666 garbage pretending theyre moral in any way. look at her fucking face she looks like she has leprosy

Is that pic shopped...?

Kek make more

Unfortunately no, she openly flash's the 6 all over her Instagram

is that pic shopped... ?

Hard to tell...

She stuck her finger up my butt. It was only rape for the first half so I don't count it, though. Man up.

I literally can't tell the difference.

I hope she rapes me.

youtube.com/watch?v=HTmq9FpaRsU

She's a creep

>youtube.com/watch?v=HTmq9FpaRsU

Probably not but she is really pushy and aggressive with the people that she wants to fuck.

this

I fuck a lot of pussy - fine pussy. I'm talking about pussy that can't be comped. Ain't no cashiers from Taco Bell getting this cock. They want it, but they don't get it. Lots of women. I know a lot about the sex industry too so I even know the details of pussy I haven't slayed. Tell me, big dog, what are the "mannerisms"? Huh? You got somethin'? Because in all my years of crushing the finest pussy I've yet to find one way to figure out - just from vids and pics - which ones are sluts, which ones are whores, and which ones are disgusting dick teases who won't comp their pussies. Normally I don't get a sense of that until it's time to fuck. So, big guy? Whatcha got? What's your secret to figuring that shit out?

Oh shit, hivemind.

She got a guy erect then used a cord to prevent the blood from flowing back out. Jews are really good with knots.

Rape a dude? It looks like she IS a dude.

you cant rape a man.

her face is fucking terrifying

kek straya

Just look at her physiognomy and her behavior. She is a sociopath and deviant.

Lauren Southern said there is a document, and the victim is a female.

My god, look at that fucking nose.

Read the story of Samson and Delilah in the bible.

They never change.

all jews are fuckin pervs

Yes. Blackmail rapist jewmer.

(((Loomer))) is a tranny.

>the alt-lite is a secret hillary PSYOP because theyre connected to the clintons
>the alt-right is NOT a secret hillary PSYOP despite being connected to the clintons

Seems like she's the type of woman who rapes men.

Well by looking at her I don't she is ever going to have consensual sex so it must have been rape. Only other explanation is the guy was blind and in that situation it was a case of obtaining services by deception which is aslo a crime. I say lock her up.

Judging by how multiple people have reported the same MO I'm going with yes

Video and picture related

youtube.com/watch?v=9_9b792e_ik

>undercooked wet bread doused with salt

While some may think it to be impossible for that to happen, I heard it on pretty good authority

>blackmailed into eating Laura's jewssy.

>undercooked wet bread doused with salt
I've put my face in worse

>work at a bank
>this face robs the bank
>police ask if the robber was wearing a mask
what would you say?

Something something extremely painful

I am the walrus?

If she didn't rape someone, she'd still be a virgin.

>I would say she looked Jewish.
Then end up in prison myself under Canadian Antisemitism laws

She looks like someone has a really smelly vag. Would do finger test ASAP

christ that fucking jew beak