youtube.com/watch?v=EYt8eMuByOQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lol what even is this

youtube.com/watch?v=EYt8eMuByOQ

same old cancer from a kike stronghold

>AIDeS
Really activates my almonds...

Some Jewish proganda

Nationalism is extremely volatile in relation to EU currency. Just look at the GBP. What I don't understand is why Europeans fall for this globalish agenda especially with such transparent propaganda.

Notice that no one who actually generates money is involved in OP's pic.

(((UEFA)))
nuFootball

It cracks me up how these people can't even differentiate between love and sex. They keep blurring things together until nothing has any meaning.

>"People who fund adds like these have nothing but deep concern for mankind in their minds!"
Imagine being so thoroughly brainwashed that you look at an ad like this and don't feel immediate revulsion.

Hot! I wish my wife was that Swedish model. Of course, I'd want to be involved too. I could be the photographer.

>AIDS

Gods trips never lie, ever

Policy based on the amorphous,ever twisting nebulous term of "love" are not be taken seriously

Someone post the Belgium one.

Daily reminder those countries are jokes on the international stage.

Sweden sucks dick

What do the Packers have to do with europe?

>be Danmark
>swedes and germans used to joke about how you were inefficient and unprofessional
It's hard not to smile when your two worst enemies commits suicide :)
add britain to that list hehe.

don't post the belgian one
i feel sleepy... go to bed user

moar kike propaganda pls

Sike Nigga lets go invade Poland

last time I checked non-Germanics can settle and live in your nation as well.
Denmark first started the multi-kult in Scandinavia and you are wrong with your """cucked""" or not. non-Northern Germanics can settle and naturalize. Brazil by 2500 or by 2125 doesn't really matter, does it?

The Scandinavian Genocide is not mass migration and race mixing.

The Scandinavian Genocide is ten 1/128 black "White" American hookers being able to sneak in and procreate.

The Scandinavian Genocide is 1/32 Jewish or 1/8 Bosnian "Danes" that think they will be allowed to stay or when they claim to be Danish

>AIDS

God, I wish I had some more of that yummy aids

It's POWERFUL

>The AIDS ribbon is red
>The e is red
>His dick is painted red
Hmmm

the implication is that they fugged but I don't think rubbing blue body paint onto yellow body paint would produce green with no spatters of blue

>1/8 bosnian
the other part must be croat then.

>hurr everything I dislike is Jewish durr

Joseph Paul Franklin (born James Clayton Vaughn, Jr.; April 13, 1950 – November 20, 2013) was an American serial killer who gained notoriety for numerous murders in the late 1970s and early 1980s. His killing spree was the subject of a fictional novel entitled Hunter by White supremacist William L. Pierce, who said of Franklin that "he saw his duty as a white man and did what a responsible son of his race must do."[1][2]

Franklin claimed that, on March 6, 1978, he used a Ruger .44 caliber semi-automatic rifle[15] to ambush Hustler publisher Larry Flynt and his lawyer Gene Reeves in Lawrenceville, Georgia. In his confession, Franklin said this was in retaliation for an edition of Hustler displaying interracial sex.[8]

On July 29, Franklin hid near a Pizza Hut in Chattanooga, and shot and killed Bryant Tatum, a black man, with a 12-gauge shotgun; he also shot Tatum's white girlfriend, Nancy Hilton, who survived. Franklin confessed and pleaded guilty, being given a life sentence, as well as a sentence for an unrelated armed robbery in 1977.[8]

June 25, 1980: Franklin used a .44 Ruger pistol to kill two hitchhikers, Nancy Santomero (19) and Vicki Durian (26), in Pocahontas County, West Virginia. He confessed to the crime in 1997 to an Ohio assistant prosecutor in the course of investigation in another case; he said he picked up the white women and decided to kill them after one said she had a black boyfriend.

That man is wearing BLACKFACE!!

I blame the patriarchy!

>This is funny no matter how many times I see it

This truly is the best timeline

>make love
>beget sons
>teach them the skills they'll need to fight in wars and win them
>then make war
>win

Is that a nigger fucking Sweden in the ear? Very appropriate considering current circumstances.

kek this is pretty fucking funny

Why are liberals so gross?

They don't understand the concept of personal vs private shit, and don't know when to keep their sex lives to themselves. Also they're communists which makes them degenerated by default.

d-delete

You’ll either have your Homeland or you won’t have it.
nordfront.dk

Join or perish