Re:Zero

>The twins dindu nuffin
>They was a good loyal maids
>Did their chores every morning cut the grass real low
>Subaru was acting suspicious and deserved
>She just wanted revenge for her sister

Fucking Oni apologists, why do they keep getting away with it.
#Subara'sLivesMatter

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HIgkGkZxC2g
twitter.com/rezero_en/status/759462726879981569
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What the fuck is she up to now? Did she know all this shit with the cultists was gonna happen?

>Rem is safe and all
>Ram flips her shit anyway

why the fuck

Soon

what sister

>Rem is safe and all

What is Ram doing there?

Is Ram wearing Emilia's clothes?

It's similar but not the same.

>I'm a dumb secondary that assumes shit eventhough the source already is there

>>Rem is safe and all
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>muh secondary
>i feel so good knowing what other people dont

but we literally saw her last episode being sent back to the capital

Well dont go around saying bullshit then if you are just assuming

>Being a secondaryfag

>Ram's perspective
>Subaru's just had a huge fight with Emilia and they split up on bad terms.
>A letter comes bearing the Karsten family seal. Subaru is supposed to be staying with Crusch. The letter is blank, so the intention of this message isn't clear, but is more than likely not friendly.
>A fully armed military band suddenly appears and starts causing a ruckus for absolutely no reason inside the territory. Said band includes soldiers aligned to Crusch and for some reason Subaru.
>Ram has no memory of Rem by this point, so as far as she's concerned, Subaru has been acting entirely on his own with nothing officially tying him to Roswaal/Emilia's faction.
>Ram is also a suspicious person who is hard to win over.

Here's a tip
Don't browse re zero threads if you don't want to get spoiled by LB/WC fags

I want to kiss and cuddle with Felix under a starry night sky. I would gently put my hand on his penis and carefully massage it, listening him moan in the darkness. He would try to hold back his first orgasm, but fails.

Is next week's episode going to drop the bomb Episode 25 was supposed to drop?

She thinks Soobaroo has betrayed them by bringing a bunch of not emilia supporters into Roswall's domain
She's going to try and kidnap him

> be half elf
> have hoodie to hide pointy knife ears
> fucking hoodie has pointy ears

For vat pvrpose.

Because it's fucking cute.

are you me?

People think she is a cat girl because of the hat

If she wore a normal hoodie they could see her ears poking the cloth

You cucks who claim to know the source material should just kill yourselves. You either only read the summaries or an absolute shit translation. You know jackshit.

>but muh moon reading
If you learned a soon to be dead language just to read a nip book then you definitely should sudoku yourself for the good of mankind and leave all the oxygen you breath for more worthy individuals.

Will Emilia ever use Explosion Magic?

is there an edit of meme boy coming out of the whale instead of wilhelm?

She tried but Toyota stopped her. youtube.com/watch?v=HIgkGkZxC2g

Puck chooses her costumes doesn't he? He probably made sure they added the cat ears to push the fact she's his daughteru.

So everyone except the anime fans should kill themselves?

How long would it take to learn Nippon well enough to be able to read the WN and LN?

Probably like 4 years if you're moderately dedicated, you'll still need to look kanji and words up at that point though you should get the gist of it.

Fuck

How long did it take you to learn english to the point you could read harry potter novels?
4 years is pretty good.

Fucking Toyota.

If only Miyu lived to voice Satella to reenact pic related.

I learned english watching cartoon network and playing video games, it's not even my 1st language, I can't do that with nip

>no Felix in the upcoming game
For what purpose?

Are there subs for this preview?

>REM
>is
>SAFE
>and
>ALL

KEK
E_E
KEK

What if Rem went with Subaru, would the current situation even exist?

Yeah the grammar and syntax is completely different. european languages are all mostly the same in that regard, just all the words are different, sometimes not even all of them. That's why machine translators have such an easy time with german, spanish, french and even scandinavian and russian to an extent but throw some farsi or chinese in there and it goes full retard.
Learning an asian language when you know european or vis versa is like learning a language nearly completely from scratch. the only things that are the same is nouns and verbs and adjectives and simple shit like that exist in both language sets.

He would have killed himself before the reset changed, so no. The fact he was unaware is what fucked him.
Well, that and Satella clearly wanted Rem out of the picture.

That was awesome

Does Subaru ever learn how to place checkpoints or is it always random or after a quest is done?

twitter.com/rezero_en/status/759462726879981569

The idea that was concluded with checkpoints is this. They are decided by one fact, the person must die in order to fix an ordeal/problem. That became the conclusion within the series as Subaru decided to "experiment" with return by death.

I need this. For reasons.

ITT: sour grapes

>responding at all
>to a normalfag bitching at people knowing nip
You're just assisting him. No wonder this board is faltering.

>a normalfag

Psyche lmao

I hate galge game bullshit. I would have preferred actual lore, worldbuilding, the fucking beastmen war and seeing Wilhelm's life, but no. We had to get the worst marketing campaign.

Checkpoints are decided by the Witch of Envy. Or by Flugel, if you ascribe to that theory.

Either way, he has no way to control them - the only thing he has a choice on is dying permanently.

Thanks user.

Why was Subaru stopping her anyway? Wouldn't he have read or watched Konosuba and recognized who Emilia was acting like?

How does he have a choice on dying permanently?

> Permanently die
You know? Something occurred to me. What is considered permanent? Unchanging? Already dead? Should stay dead? Is Subaru dead? Or is he alive? Or is it only his life he has? Did people die? Can one consider it permanent? Or should one treat life as life?

I feel like Shirou would have a field day with Subaru.

There are several actual theories that state that we can't die within our own universe, we will always experience the timeline we "can experience", if that makes sense

How would Re:Zero be if Megumin replaced Emilia?

Feels like one of those moment in anime/manga where characters explicitly mentioned an anime and it get bleeped out.

Sup Forums will love it because meme. Sup Forums love meme

Probably more tragic.
Usually the decent characters in timeloop anime don't die too many times, it's usually worst girl so i don't really care about it too much or in the case of steins gate it's quite enjoyable.

It would finally be worth watching.

When people say that Subaru should kill himself, I think they should really think about the value of life. I mean, he may decide to go into situations that lead to his death. But nonetheless, he decided to put his life forward. But they seem to mistake that as ending his own life. But ending his own life is an entirely different matter to how he risks his life to want to succeed. Subaru values his life. He does not want to devalue it. Nor should he ever. But the recent events only made him value others more than himself. He should really love himself more, to be honest.

If it's called the unseen hand then why can Subaru see it?

So you think he should take >pride in himself and his efforts?

When you're focussing on the attack did you see what he was doing with his real hand?
Maybe unseen hand is the way beetlejuice distracts people so the dont see him readjusting his dick.

This philosophy is like the 'I can't die' philosophy.
I am alive, ergo I cannot die.
Kinda falls apart when you die.

Because, if there is one thing that people have not noticed with the whale erasure and unseen hands, it is the fact that only witches/sins have such capabilities to see through such situations. And what has been happening to Subaru each time he dies? No, it is not just the smell. First, it was the hands, then there is a shadowy figure, now there is awareness. It means, he is becoming more like the one who consumed all of the sins.

Because every time he dies he meets Satella, and has a choice of giving up and descending into the abyss to be with her, or going back to try again.

It kind of turns around on you when you get really ill or injured actually.
Then it's like "man i hope i can die because if i keep deteriorating as i age but never die my life will be pure suffering"
The "I can't die" philosophy is just the hubris of youth.

Subaru hates himself. He truly does. He does not love himself and is insecure to where he is willing to boost his own self-esteem with big bark, but really no bite. He wants recognition and to be seen and acknowledged by others. Seeks self-worth for himself from others, not within himself.

Why doesn't Rem remember Ram?

Why not just go back to Japan and fix his life?

The actual theory states that within our own universe, we can't die. Which means that in your universe, that person might be dead while simutaniously living on in their own. For example, if i had a gun pointed at me and there was a 50% chance of it firing, both futures exists. Only that I will experience the future in which i continue to live.

Really? Did they mention that in the novels?

Gee now, what has been happening that stops people from remember other people in the last few episodes?

I thought that was the joke. Do you see how hyper Beetle-boy is despite being the archbishop of sloth?

You mean why don't EVERYONE besides Subaru remember Rem. Did you not noticed how there was zero Rem in the episode? Rem got eaten, she's gone.

>every time he dies he meets some girl, and has a choice of staying with her, or going back

I swear I've heard that before.

Hang on, was there something I missed? Ram had no dialogue in the episode right?

I didn't catch her being eaten by the whale, wasn't she just left with Crusch with the rest of the soldiers on this timeline?

>Ram
Rem, dumbfuck. REM.

Christ, you can't be this dumb.

>chance
>50%
neither of these things exist. Chance is what happens when we model something that we have an incomplete picture of. Show me one well reasoned support for true randomness and I will show you 50 that support determinism. Multiversal concepts are fine and dandy but the idea that there is this level of deviation and now difference from our own very unique universe is farcical at best and improbable at worse. Literally every event leading up to that would have to be different. There is no branch. There is no chance it would be completely different fundamentally but only superficially apparent at that stage if even possible.

True randomness can suck my dick and unless you can debate determinism at a competent level you should but out of philosophy or conceptual science.

She did indeed. It's been awhile since she's been gone though. Perhaps there are more things in play than Subaru was aware of. Sort of like Sloth and his fingers.

The comment you responded to asked why ram doesn't remember rem, therefor I asked if Ram had any dialouges in the episode, and if I missed something.

>he just left with Crusch
Yes. Now read and then use your brain. What could possibly happen to Rem to make people forget her. Gee, maybe another whale, or a bishop, or a certain witch got to her that have the same powers as the fog. Hint hint.

offscreen, a certain someone got to her
you find out in 25

I was just stating a theory, I never implied that I believed in it.

Ram doesn't have any dialogue to show she doesn't remember Rem, she only just showed up at the end to see Subaru leading a group from another faction into their territory.

Yeah no, it's true. To know Ram doesn't remember Rem you already would have to know about spoilers. She's done nothing in show to display she doesn't remember. Spoilerfags are jumping the gun but God damn isn't it fun

I swear Emilia and Ram are dumb as fuck. Only Rem is the good one there.

Sorry mate, I am just ass pained after some arm chair physicists talked all this shit about randomness without citing. I wish they had. I want to see the proof, man.

How would things go if Subaru could have RbD'd to save Rem?

>rem got eaten

What? No she didn't. Maybe pay attention.

I'm sorry, but, who and where?

>He thinks the White Whale is the only thing that can erase existences

Too early.

>important person to Subaru goes off-screen
>bad things not immediately happening
Kek, you're in for a bumpy ride my friend.

this nigga was the real archbishop of sloth
screencap this