Are you ready for the You drama?

Are you ready for the You drama?

I will bet my virginity that there will be no You drama.

DELET THIS

You drama is already done.
There's no more drama left.
Kill yourself.

>You drama

Respect the Ruby, or else!

Aquors with the best ass?

Ruby is for incest and yuri.

Is Nozomi really a cow?

or else what?

The memesters

No, she's just fat and ugly

Low test faggot.

Don't you think that's taking it a bit too far?

>or else what?

Or else what you little turd? Get bullied

Most retarded excuse for yuri incest ever.

I feel gay for Kanan and Mari right now.

Kurosawa Ruby is a giant Baby!

I hope Ooshima Tomo makes a KananMari doujin.

Can they finally have fun again?

Punishment!

I want pitosh to make one.

>using a taser as a weapon

That makes it more interesting then.

Aren't you a bit old to still wet the bed?

Aren't you too JAV to be an idol?

Enjoy getting 0 votes country hicks. Go cry with your sister who couldn't even sing

Now!

I'm not defending Ruby and Dia or anything. But Atleast her sister's VA is a sentai actress.

though I'm not a fan of her sentai

Are there polls with wide amount of answers that actually make you score the girls from best to worse, not just choose the best?

I am curious about the results

>0

Choose one. You can't pick (You).

Don't worry Ruby-chan I think you are cute.

You're actually my 3rd fav

who are your other two favorites? You and Yoshiko?

>two other favorites

It's simple. Zuramaru and Chika.

>Chika
good taste

It's hard being a Chikafag around here. The Chika haters are the only people that trigger me on Sup Forums.

there are no Chika haters, just falseflagging Chikafags. They shit on her on purpose so that people will defend her and tell them what they already know about what's so good about Chika.
The Chika haters are the biggest Chikafags.

Why don't we have a µ's thread right now?
I kinda miss them.

Old and busted

I want to FUCK Chika.

They got tired of Riko already? That was fast, moved on to Chika now.

>implying

I would be fine with some sexy chika cosplay

someone post the le ebin screenshot

Ahem! Gentlemen and ladies. I have the best taste in universe when it comes to audiovisual arts, and have now concluded best three Aqours.

1. Ohara Mari
2. Tsushima Yoshiko
3. Takami Chika

Reasoning being they have depth and consistency to character. Third position had gone to Zuramaru or Wooby otherwise, but their sudden character change from interesting richly sketched canvases of very humanity itself to plain moeblobs around episode 6 ruined them.

I'd re-arrange them to suit me but they are indeed the top 3, excellent taste.

If you have the best taste in the universe, how come Ruby isn't in your list?

Reminder that Yoshiko is the most fuckable raibu in sunshine.

>instead the exact opposite happens

this?

This is the typical honoshit fag.

>false-flagging.

>it's always false-flagging whenever I embarrass myself!

This person sounds deluded but it's not surprising when you're this deep into idols.

>This person sounds deluded but it's not surprising when you're a dumb honkslut.

What's wrong with defending your JAVfu?

for you

Funny thing is he didn't defend her jav career. And he call himself a true fan lol.

Nothing is wrong with that as long as the one defending isn't doing a weak, shitty ass job, like the guy in pic.
>hur-durr no one can break our impenetrable autism wall!

What are the love live retcons you know about?

Ruby was supposed to be afraid of dogs instead of Riko

why would Ruby be afraid of Riko?

She's a lesbian and Ruby only likes males.

Are those collars or knot rings?

care to translate?

I am literally going to marry Kanan!

Not if I do it first.
>69

Kanan has her own reverse harem.

I can't look away from those white healthy thighs

Anybody else think Mijuku Dreamer sounds a little too western?

YouChika is best

No.

You'll have to catch up and hug her first.

Challenge accepted

last for Kanan

Nope.

Nah.

sup

Not happening.

You has a crush on Chika that she's been hiding since she was a kid. She still hasn't confessed, and soon she's going to be heartbroken as she loses Chika. She'll probably put a smile on and keep going forward as an idol but will stop hanging out as much because the few times that she does hurt so bad to watch Chika flirt with someone other than her. You spends most of her nights now crying or too depressed to cry because her dreams are ruined. She can't even pleasure herself anymore because the only girl she thought about only brings up bad memories. You will graduate and move away but still get photos and texts from her old friends. Chika shopping for new clothes with Rico, Chika and Riko enjoying a night out, Chika telling You that she's going to propose to Riko and then sending photos of the results. You will get invited to the wedding and go just to see Chika in a wedding dress. It will end up killing her inside because she has to watch the two kiss and flirt and be so happy while she can't even touch her old crush in her beautiful wedding dress. You eventually gives in and starts dating a pushy coworker. She isn't affectionate at all but he doesn't care. She gives up her virginity one night after her boyfriend gets her drunk and ends up pregnant. You gets married out of embarrassment and has a daughter, who Chika finds out about and congratulates You on finding happiness. You breaks and confesses her feelings before trying to force herself on Chika. Disgusted by her old acquaintance who turned out really weird, Chika tells You to leave her alone for good. Chika goes home to her loving wife, tells Riko about her weird day, and the two spend the rest of the night happily fucking to forget about You.

I never did any of that.

Mari, Dia and Kanan will have threesome end right ?

No. OT3s are a cop-out on the part of fans

Who /kanan/ here?

moi

How about yes

Your resistance is futile.

Mon nègre.

Not giving up.

Let's cut it short and stop already.

Just fuck already.

Probably chubbymaru

Sure :^)

Post more Riko user.