MSM Shook By Cult Of Kek’s “Dark Magic” Revenge of Kek Edition

Kek has rekindled the energy of gets and dank memes to our board. Now we must know what do do about the journalists

>Praise Kek!

Other urls found in this thread:

godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3672189/pg1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Previous thread:

if my numbers are in repeating sequential order, all the journalists will pay for their treachery

Agreed, we must start a summoning ritual for Kek to bestow his divine digits and memes! Post them in this thread so that we may begin!

We should start our ritual here and now! Post rare keks and Pepes, check every digit! We gotta make sure our luck doesn’t run out!

Thread's trips percentage was 30% over average.

Quints appear once in every 10,000 posts, meaning once per 33.3 (repeating of course) FULL threads (1 in 10 on pol, maybe?)

Since quints was in that thread, on an image of Him (about 1 in every 4 posts), the odds sit at - bare minimum - ONE IN A THOUSAND.

That is how a God from a pantheon obsessed with numerology speaks to you.

Think of the hundreds of millions of dollars and millions of hours JIDF, David Brock's faggots, NeoGAF/Reddit/The rest of the internet and these Jewish think tanks have spent trying to understand and contain us.

...And the left still can't meme.

COCAINE

Praise! I'm feeding my altar tonight!

Real laughter is involuntary, and involuntary reactions aren't controlled by our primate brains.

Reptilian brains easily recognize deception.

The Left can't meme because their memes are shit. Their memes are shit because they're based on lies that only the most gullible of far-left idiots can swallow.

Lefty memes not only evoke no response from peoples' reptilian brains, their attempts at deception and/or emphasis on irrelevancies is a gigantic turn off.

Basically - not only are lefty memes shit, you needn't EVER be afraid that they won't be shit.

Humans are a wonderful orgy of reptilian urges and primate thought - but it's the reptile that does the laughing.

More ammo lads, many are called - few are normies.

>Think of the hundreds of millions of dollars and millions of hours JIDF, David Brock's faggots, NeoGAF/Reddit/The rest of the internet and these Jewish think tanks...
I love wasting peoples time, especially those who try to make sense of 6 million shitposters spewing out 6 billion garbage posts waiting for the odd one to strike a nerve or elect a president. It must be noted I do it for free. Technically it probably cost me in beer and late nights, but it's well worth it.

>The reptile does the laughing

Kekus Vult

kek, tell me that's real.

Not one get in this thread. I cast you out Moloch!

I've never found something so funny and so engaging as Sup Forums before. I think most of us here were once bluepilled liberal faggots. But there's never been this kind of freedom of thought and communication before. Literally millions of people with no fucks to give arguing over reality and future of the world with the only sort of meaning is lels. It's the greatest platform I've ever seen.

>Pedo anime images with MAGA hats

"Dank Memes"

Yeah...no.

The end is nigh for the media!

Down with the deep state.

Totally real
Who has the Wendy's twitter Pepe?

>Not even one dub in the entire thread
i don't believe it

Praise Kek!

Praise Kek.

Death to Kek.

Gets are for edification of spirit - have ye not the faith even of a mustard seed?

Thank you kindly sir
Have a tendie

Do the memes
Do the memes
Do the memes
Do the memes
Do the memes
Do the memes

I was the one that said that kek was going to lay low in Jan right after pissgate. Then when I posted in September again kek miraculously came back.

>I'm the conduit for of all meme magic

PRAISE

KEK

Kek will smite the unbelievers if digit

Back off Beelzebub

>dank
Get out, leddit.

Praise Kek in His infinite wisdom and power!

The faithful press on

we will do do what we do do best

Anyone save a full version of the story?
I want to know if she managed to connect all the dots.

>never found something so funny and so engaging as Sup Forums before
Pre-election Zimzam trial was great (jaffa calling etc), so was ebola chan. I agree that shitposting with media coverage does make things just that more hilarious though.

Off by one

It's real, all of it.

>they even made her white.
That doesn't look like honey mustard sauce. What kind of pleb made that shit?

LOL; we literally the illuminati now!

Nice alternating digits.

Rolling for CNN to die

>its pinned at the top..
If you have the power to bring one fictional character to life, who would it be?
>godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3672189/pg1

DO IT.

They're already dead user, just need a nail in the coffin

I missed the previous bread
Praise our lord Kek
Please bring good happenings

Ww3 this weekend

Salve Kek

Give Him your energy

I too am rolling for CNN to die horribly. God may yet forgive them, but that doesn't mean we can't make their death a painful one.

Praise kek. Frog's name; Tendy.

digits for what this man said.

Praise be!

Heil Hitler

Post more rares, brothers.

Digits