Pastor anderson presents the most normie friendly version of holochaust denial

This guy, you might not agree with everything he says but damn if he doesn't strike a homerun with this one.
You can literally redpill normies so easily with this one, because paster anderson is massively non racist in any fashion. And he higlights clearly how it's physically impossible to do so.
Is he /ourgift/ pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QlBA2zp992c&bpctr=1508812405
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wow can't believe i fucked that up, here it is. youtube.com/watch?v=QlBA2zp992c&bpctr=1508812405

Based Anderson

redpilled me on the holohoax

Every fucking day you're pushing this retard here. Take it back to facebook

What the hell is this?

Here comes the anti-Anderson shill squad.

Every. Fucking. Thread.

Holocaust denile is literal autism

1. There was systematic Jewish persecution

2. You can think that the story has been exaggerated but you can still think it happened

What he said.
I run an fm transmitter at work and played the audio from this through it. You should have seen the glorious awakening I saw. No one was offended, no one screamed "anti-semite!" they just realized the Jews are evil.

you know what the worst thing is, they are all virgins trying to say that a guy with 10 white children is killing the white race
that's the alt right, a bunch of neet losers virgins

1. No there wasn't, Communist had to be dealt with. The real question is why is Communism so jewish?

2. He who controls the past controls the future, he who controls the present controls the past.

I like Pastor Anderson.

Holy shit, this guy is based. He will be promoted to high minister in the alt reich (presiding over a miscegenated marriage ceremony notwithstanding).

Sorry for being a phonefag, but wtf jewtube?

Can someone give me cliffnotes on why this guy is BASED? Every time I see "BASED XYZ" its something kind of sad and awkward.

>likes race mixing
>doesn't like jews

Is that just about it?

wtf I believe in the 6000000 now!

"Based"
>Proddy
>Ashkenazi
>Closet fag
SAGE ALL PASTOR ANDERSON THREADS

kek , youtube shadow bans you for questioning the holocaust

People actually watch this shit? I always assumed this guy was just swindling old people into some sort of retirement home and drugging them while cashing their social security checks.

>90% of 1.3 million is less than 1 million
I like the skepticism and bravery, however.

obviously, jews run google

>Closet fag
>10 kids
>lovely wife
man i wonder how he would be being 100% straight right? WEW

bump

I don't know too much about this guy; I always see him on here. But after seeing this I think I'll give this guy a fair shot. The ending was very good. Started at the three minute mark and was surprised at how quick he got into exposing it.