Nanatsu no Taizai

It's out.

mangastream.com/r/the_seven_deadly_sins/189/3642/1

Demon Mel is back. OTP is dead. Elizabeth finally confirmed best grill.

>grope away

k-kawaii

BRING THEM BACK YOU FUCKING HACK NAKABAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>just hit us both i'm stronger than he is

What could possibly make you think that?

Fuarkkk

So did dad eat his feefees and he is just pretending to be the good old meliodas, or, is he still the good old meliodas but the reason he was compassionate was because of one of the commandments he was struck by in the distant past?

lucky manlet

after they beat the ten commandments I just don't see how the author can raise the stakes any higher?

Fighting the Demon God/Satan/Beezlebub/etc?

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGH

The fairies, giants and humans all do their own shit. When the demons fall, the only potential enemy remaining is the goddess that seek revenge on Meliodas.

O, my rubber nen

That last panel with live on in my heart forever

It seems that he's still good ol' Mel but he decided to actually put his mind into fighting this time around.

Clever girl

What a bitch.

NOT THE PIGGY
DERRERIE YOU FUCKING BITCH

Weren't those two the second strongest duo of the 10C behind Zeldris/Estarossa powerlevel wise?

That difference of power between Escanor, Mel, the 10C and then the rest of the "good" cast is just gigantic.

I don't think this author intent for this to go through 40+ volumes.

Possibly, after 10 commandment, there will be 4 seraphim, a demon king, and an ending.

>implying Hawk won't land wherever King is and we finally see him use his healing powers

HAWK GO GET EM CHAMP

I-Is she okay anons?

The goddess clan seem to be the ones behind all the bullshit

Did she manage to ever make him blush of embarrassment before that?

Damnit Mel! I wanna hug her too

Oh now thats just embarassing

Holy shit Meliodas is a god.
>Hit Derrierie with his ass
Pottery.

Hahahahaha that fucking roll

How did Mon believe Del's words. Like what the fuck

Oh boy, this panel out of context is quite something, she even looks like she's blushing.

Also, so not all commandments can call the minor demons? Seems fair since Mera and Monspiet are the magic users.

Lewd.

i dont hold back ya know

At least let me finish reading before I get stuck fapping

Hhhnnnnnnggggggggggg

So Mel finally got serious?

How can one man be so based?

>gets a haitcut for character development
>dies
>lover is braindead and uses fucking magic on the memeboy
Shame that they didn't join the good guys instead of dying like this. Still they were a cute couple.

> Zaratras can hardly take the first hit
> Hawk and mama pig tanks the 52th and 53th punch

>got actually fucking serious for a moment
>raped two Commandments mercilessly

They are not dead.

What were their 10c powers again?

Yeah man, they looks as dead as Estarossa and Zeldris.

That's just Monspiet's attack that got countered, no way this is gonna kill them.

Stark contrast to the first pic of him, also new mark?

Because when it comes to her words, he's thinking with a dick and not with head.

>i'm much stronger than he is

It's his original demon mark. Death freed him from two commandments debuffing him so now he's probably the strongest among the demons.

Proper fight against Zeldris incoming I guess.

Mon's attack was intended to kill Meliodas in one move as he used all his power on that. Derriere is weaker than Mel, so she would die from this no matter if it comes from Mon or Mel. Getting that back on him will probably kill him as well and derriere. It's also interesting that Glox is MIA.

I remember reading that Meliodas got away from commandment curse through death.

Possibly the "good" meliodas is actually a commandment effect

>Escanorfags still believe this

considering how useless everything the humans have tried up to this point has been I don't mind it if they actually stay dead.

>praise the sun kicks shit in.
expected.
>old guy sacrifices himself to summon a goddess.
doesn't even do anything and gets OHKed.

We don't really know who'd win between Escanor and current Mel (seeing how Esca raped Esta), but the Mel back then was like fodder to Escanor, so it was true.

Meliodas still seem to be "good". He just approaches combat like a warrior finally, and not like a pussy who already got beaten because he wanted to try his hardest to talk Glox and Dolor down.

But those got already removed in the purgatory, an he was still clearly the same.

Damn son.

someone update this

Original mark here. It will be troublesome when it will be complete.

You guys seem to forget that Charity was casted on Mel the entire time even while Estarossa was sealed. Losing that probably allows him to finally fight freely.

Escanor's power level is cannon "immeasurable", there is nothing to win against that.

Maybe Papa Devil give a good pep talk to Meliodas in purgatory

>back then
This.

But that's Escanor's sunned list, not Mel's.

I thought Zartras was supposed to be strong? I know these guys were out of his league, but he was considered the strongest Holy Knight before his death.

He is just pretending to be retarded so no one catches onto his godess keikkaku.

> demons trying to handle sunburn

He's strong by human standards. Nothing more.

Remember when were a threat? Yeah, me neither.
Looking forward to Meliodas becoming the baddest guy and to his face as he jobs to Escanor.

He can handle gray and red demons, but that's it. Still if you compare him to the holy knights during the first saga he clearly outclasses them.

Demons are fucking cockroaches user. PL =/= Health Points.

>Remember when were a threat? Yeah, me neither.

People were saying totally the opposite two chapters ago when Derrierie trashed that big booby goddess.

Even after 10 years of absence he can go toe to toe with ANY of the current holy knights who have been training this entire time

Demon Hendrickson Vs. Zaratras, who wins?

>People were saying totally the opposite two chapters ago when Derrierie trashed that big booby goddess.
And then changed their story again when Escanor took down two birds with one stone

Hendy easily

Probably Zaratras because he can purge.

Can we see Mel looking grown up (like how Esta is right now) instead of being a perpetual manchild?

>and to his face as he jobs to Escanor.

DH, latter is at around 5500 while Zaratras is at 3000, he'll just get trashed.

Though with his purge attack he might actually give him a good fight when I think about it.

>Escanor took down two birds with one stone
Their commendement is still working so they're not dead.

Galans Truth was pretty Op. Too bad he didn't use to make full use of it. Some of these commandments innate abilities do all the work without them lifting a finger

Zaratras has a dedicated anti-demon ability so not only he will win, but purge Hendy from his demon curse.

Derrierie's was purity and Mons was silence

>Merafags

Dead? No this is the new Dragon ball so death is irrelevant here.

And? We still don't know How work their commandments work.
Elaine is dead so Mera is dead,gil and the others still can't fight because Charity

Fucking manlet reeee

> Elaine is dead

That was never confirmed, and if anything Zaratras being alive would rather proves the opposite.