5 teens charged with murder over overpass rock murder

>5 teens toss 20lb rocks off overpass
>one basically beheads someone through their windshield
They're facing murder, a few dozen counts of attempted murder, and they're being tried as adults.

clickondetroit.com/news/5-teenage-boys-charged-with-murder-in-deadly-rock-throwing-incident-on-i-75-in-michigan

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0bUiq7rpKcE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good, they should hang

Good.

>all white
They dindu nuffin, unless they're antifa in which case kill them

good. white niggers should get the same fate as regular niggers.

lord have mercy on us

Nobody promised a life without consequences. Ignorance is not an excuse. Send them to the salt mines!

Pathetic waste of life for seeking some lulz from the overpass.

Death to all

what color was the beheaded guy?

Why do white people keep on doing stupid shit like this? Who is going to stop white people from terrorizing our communities?

Lenin's "white negros" wish has come true..

Good fuck them.

Hope they get raped by niggers in prison.

those are punks, not teens

>Niggers do nigger things
>hang them now

>Wiggers do nigger things
>omg dindu nuffin dey just trabooled maaaan y r dey so harsh on dem

White. He had a kid too. Although, in the pic I saw, he looked like a whigger.

Wait a minute, this is a literal shill thread. Wtf guys, I'm witnessing something I never really knew existed before my eyes.

BAN SEMI-AUTO ROCKS

i don't know what they thought would happen, fuck them.

I heard about something like this recently, but I thought the kids were black. Is there more than one of these?

>punched that nigga into the shadow realm

Kid that threw the rock is going to prison for a while.
Others might do time too.
They're not gonna fuck around with these idiots. I know a guy who did 5 years for the same shit

Dumb motherfuckers. Great crime to commit. Long sentences and no rewards. Take them out of gene pool

Good. They all look like antifafags.

Degenerates don't get passes for being white.

it was a 6lb rock that killed him, but they had thrown ones as heavy as 20lbs.

Good. Nothing of value will be lost if they spend the rest of their lives in prison. It's comforting that they won't have a chance to reproduce.

fuck that bullshit turn on cnn you racist praise mother russia USA will fall and So will the capitalist Putin who is friends with the Drumpf

Exactly, its one thing to drop a small rock like 2-3 inches long to crack paint and windshields but christ its another to drop a 20 POUND BOULDER.....

20 lbs is a decent amount of weight, they knew what they were doing...

>a bunch of libshits go to prison for life and a wigger dies

Wins all around. Except for that kid. Being raised by a trans-nigger was going to be tough enough, but now he's going to be raised by a single mom who's probably a closet coalburner.

vanilla ice over here

> le 56% face

though to be fair this is a direct violation of Coulter's Law and everyone expected them to be dindus

Stupidity is not allowed, nigger braindead behavior = death

You are the only shill, go back

This happens every few years. Its always retarded white kids.

I blame midwestern boredom

Retarded faggot detected who can't acknowledge the scale and extent of white terror and violence in our communities.

>act like niggers
>get treated like niggers

Whats the problem?

We have been having the same problem in Denmark. It has happened a lot of times.
Make them fucking pay. Disgusting people. I hope they will lose everything and everyone.

No, whites must be held to a higher standard. They should hang.

Could have easily killed more than one person.

Deserve a gas chamber.

>Exactly, its one thing to drop a small rock like 2-3 inches long to crack paint and windshields but
No it’s nigger behavior and any person over the age of 12 who destroys another man’s property should hang by the neck until death.

20lb rocks is nuts. Did that with pebbles and thought that was bad enough.

You're shills trying to raise the bar calling for violent extremisn on Sup Forums. Kike shills trying to speed up the civil war no doubt.

>those 56% faces
LMAO
FUCK AM*RICUNTS

>All their shields are upside down or sideways.

Jesus...

Criminals of any shade deserve punishment. Unless you are executing gang bangers pushing hard drugs, or mussie groomers. FFS the sheer stupidity of the act should be enough justification for a life sentence, and they killed a hardworking family man. All five should have to work 12 hours days of hard labor until death and the combined earnings should go to the family.

>gas chamber

gotta be more creative Ivan

Hang them over that overpass with a message
>guaranteed nobody will ever do that shit again

can't trust jews with manual labour figured you would have known that.

for some reason it seems like teenaged boys from every school across america go through a phase where they think it is funny to throw stuff off of overpasses. i know where i lived people threw snowballs. i also remember when else where someone threw a frozen turkey and hurt/killed someone.

good

no one is going to tell me that a teenager is incapable of understanding the repercussions of doing this

Detroit? If they killed a nigger, no biggie. Detoilet has plenty more where that came from. If they killed someone white, then execute the little bastards.

Yeah Whites don't go down the "he a good boy" path.

Fuck those wh*Te niggers. Kill them all. We don't need that shit in our gene pool.

the guy 2nd from the right will be fucking annihilated in prison

Good, let em rot in jail. They look like faggots anyway

When you niggers are either all dead or in cages.

>The Chad rock murderer

Using words
>Sup Forums
>kike
>shill

All in one sentence

Not being pro law and order

Sir you are so incredibly new, Jesus fucking Christ

>Investigators said the five teens left the overpass and drove to a McDonald's to eat.

They killed an innocent man then went out for tendies, kek.

Why are these hotel valets carrying poorly-made shields around? Don't think guests would appreciate that?

You need to listen to every single Dr Pierce broadcast of American dissident voices, This nigger tier behavior is below us.

Just put a bullet in the head of each of these faggots and let's not discuss this anymore.

Jesus. I used to throw apples at cars and put garbage cans in the road, what’s wrong with kids today? Is it meth?

nigga how you get decapitated with a rock, yall niggas stupid af lmao

>Exactly, its one thing to drop a small rock like 2-3 inches long to crack paint and windshields but christ its another to drop a 20 POUND BOULDER.....

Was thinking the same thing myself.

>those
>white
Kill yourself you stupid fucking kike nigger.

Good. Someone threw a golf ball off an overpass and hit the guy next to me, who immediately freaked and slammed his car into me before flipping lime ten times and dying. I ran off the interstate and rolled upside down. Broke my leg in about 20 places. I hope the fuckers get beaten to death by niggers in prison.

It's niggers on tv and niggers in their ear; no solid role models.

>wasting bullets

I've heard Nazis were supossed to be resourceful

Only the 4th one looks nonwhite. Hell the first guy looks like a fat irish faggot.

Just send the bill to their families.

I came on for a second and saw this shitheap. Kid, this is what I had to deal with for over 5 fucking years. 2012 election was the WORST.

Filthy bastards. The man was just returning home from work and these nobodies took away the life of a family member.

>users on Sup Forums want five white aryan teens to die because ONE OF THEM BEHEADS SOMEONE THROUGH THEIR WINDSHIELD
>killing five white teens that are our future because they kill one person in act of stupidity
No wonder whites are getting genocided. You all are supporting it.

Detroit everyone - where even the whites are niggers

What did they all hoist the rock together?
Fucking go after the one that threw it.

>>All their shields are upside down or sideways.
I know. Shit is hilarious. It's a larping festival of retarded faggots.

>Why are these hotel valets carrying poorly-made shields around? Don't think guests would appreciate that?
Honestly, the only possible explanation is autism.

Fucking niggers

it looks like 2 chads, and their drunk irish friend, then 2 fem-bois wtf friend group is this, were thay all doing anal together or something?

The definition of white niggers.

Literally no one is saying that.

wow poor bastard

Standards.

youtube.com/watch?v=0bUiq7rpKcE

>two guys involved in a brutal murder are named Pain and Anger
Really?
This seems too good to be true.

Wasn't the real problem here the dipshit who slammed into you.

Sounds made up kike nigger.

See↓
:DDDDDD

This is the face of anger.

There should be fences on the overpass

The golf ball shattered his windshield. Guy probably thought it was a gunshot and all of a sudden couldn't see anything. He over corrected after hitting me, which is how he ended up cart wheeling and died. The problem here is most people are garbage and I am forced to live among them.

Rate of falling rock X speed of vehicle = WHAM !!!

Hey leroy, whites used to give a shit about quality, especially in their children. Now look at us, just go to Walmart and see modern day whites. The faster and harder we can purge the shittiest of ourselves the faster we progress. The one who threw the rock should hang. Scarlet letter for the rest.

>too ugly to get prison raped
Well then.

This is Michigan, user. Shit's so corrupt they can't even find the money to change out old lead pipes.

That's like blaming a gun for the murder

don't waste taxpayer money on them,

>black kids kill someone
>blacks: THEY DINDU NUFFIN YOU BE RAYCIST

>white kids kill someone
>whites: Torture them to death!

This is why the minorities are winning, folks

dafuq is wrong with you? clean up the lot of them and be done with the problem.

they need to learn what a big dick is

It's also why white nations succeed and the black ones are desolate shitholes.

Raise your head up and have some standards for your race.

good

Neofag niggers

shameful nigger tier behavior. throw them in the gulag for a couple decades.

yup.