Why are the most expensive parts of America in shithole states like New York, Florida, and California?

Why are the most expensive parts of America in shithole states like New York, Florida, and California?

archive.fo/AVWSK

What do they have the other 47 states do not have?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gr-QHGPjHNI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

More people. Means its the place people want/need to live the most. Meaning most demand. Meaning highest price.

It's honestly not hard to figure out mate.

>A place is a shithole because I don't like it
California, New York and Florida have much of the countries economic centers, as such they have a lot of wealth.

They are the least white states.

being the most liberal, they represent a free "world" view - not necessarily what freedom means to the average american

High concentrations of Jews.

Large amounts of minorities who people want to isolate themselves from

OK, maybe 'people' wasn't the right word. People and humanoid animals then. Is that better?

Because those are the places where bullshit money flows into. Tech, banking, etc. These are all propped up by funny money and ponzi schemes. And where are these industries located?

I'm surprised to see that Hawaii is nowhere on that list. I may actually want to move to Oahu in the near future- because the housing costs are actually LOWER than in my city of Lodi, CA and Stockton, CA. (The average cost of housing isn't lower, just that Hawaii has lower cost studios than Stockton and Lodi do.)

Well anyway OP. The costs are so high in NY and CA because of foreign investment from Asia and the Middle East. The highest paying job areas in the US are New York City and the Bay Area- so of course those places are going to see high demand and high foreign investment.

Florida has a lot of low priced real estate, but also a lot of high priced as well. The investors are often wealthy Latin Americans and old white people from the rest of the US looking to retire and play golf.

>Florida
>expensive
Only if you live right by the beach or in the heart of downtown. The taxes here are reasonable as well.

>The least white states are the most wealthy
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

niggers

Nothing really. It's the meme demand of wanting to live in "the big city," AKA New York, LA, SFO. What young American don't realize is that cities in the middle of the US still have everything they could want and are cheaper to live in.

Really strict zoning laws that limit the supply of housing, thus driving the price up.

Pay attention in class, kid. A fifth grader knows the answer, why don’t you?

Property taxes and home insurance makes Florida expensive as fuck.

highest wealth inequality because super rich whites and jews live in the small really nice areas surrounded by niggers and mexicans

this is the only answer that matters

New York has been rich ever since colonial times, Florida is rich because of tourism and fishing/other marine activities, and California is rich because of people profiting off of the millions of people who tried to get gold

It's pretty expensive here in Hawaii but we don't reach crazy expensive like manhattan or LA, a decent mansion could be under $10 mil. Dunno about Florida tho everywhere seemed shitty when I was there.

Upstate NY fag here, I guess a big positive about living in this corner of America is having a big city nearby but not actually living in it or near it. The weather is shit in the winter but having a bigass city like new York nearby means small things like access to fast and populated game servers, days drive to major events, an economic engine other states further away from coasts might lack exc.

TLDR, living within a days drive of a place like new York city or los angeles is great despite all the anti city mentality of Sup Forums

>most expensive

leftist policies

>Florida was a red state
>Florida has no income tax
>Florida is one of the cheaper states to live in
>B-but muh Miami is in Florida
Really makes my noggin get joggin

So why doesn't Texas make the list?

Texas is 2nd.

I wonder what it's like to live in rural Hawaii. It looks all sorts of comfy.

Welfare drives up the costs.

It's somewhat similar to military bases, when the avg E1-E4 gets a specific amount of BAH for the area, it dictates the price.

If taxes are high, and if the welfare supplies it, it drives prices up. In actuality it is a type of inflation. Yet because we are a union of states it doesn't hurt them.

In actuality, if there was such a thing as the California dollar, it would be less than an American dollar.

>Same quality house and neighborhood
>California the cost is $2000
>Texas the cost is $800
>SAME HOUSE/NEIGHBORHOOD

The money should be worth less based on state, but because we share the same currency their inflated prices and values go unnoticed.

>John Titor talked about how this was remedied after WW3.
>What type of money do you use in 2036?
>Its not very different than it is now. Yes, we have money and credit cards. However, like everything else, the monetary system is decentralized. Banking is based mostly around the community structure. There are no multinational banking or computerized economic systems. There are also no income taxes. - John Titor

Isn't Hawaii one of the least Christian/religious states in the US? Just asking because of the church.

You missed Shitcago.

Expensive, over taxed, and large amounts of crime and violence.

Because all the beach front propert are either mansions or luxury apartments owned by Russians or Drug Lords.

Everything inland is either a ghetto or trailer park.

Florida = dysfunctional sunshine chasers

New York = democrats + high taxes

California = dysfunctional sunshine chasers + democrats + high taxes

its like Australia with Abos. And weed.

NY city is a total shit hole. People just live there for money or prestige or to participate in the local degeneracy.

CA has very beautiful areas. Sillicon Valley is a nice place, especially the redwood forests on the peninsula are only 30 minutes away. The Bay Area is beautiful in general but overun with people. Especially millions of Indians, Filipinos and Chinese.

Los Angeles is a shit hole except for Malibu and the Orange County coast.

Otherwise, CA is beautiful, especially the Northern and Central coasts. Even inland from the Central Coast in mountainous rural ranch lands.

As far as I know, Florida is a shit hole nigger filled swamp. I suppose some of the beaches are nice and the sailing is good. Basically it is a vacation spot for NY.

Also an Upstate NY, I agree to a certain extent. Fuck the NY Safe act making our guns cucked though. Winter is great for hunting so I enjoy it.

Florida is ranked 27th for property taxes tho.

>same house/neighborhood
it's not though. have you ever been to texas? the weather is fucking aids compared to cali.

Also we have woods here that are much more dense and untouched then a lot of other states. I'm guessing Wyoming and Alaska has us beat though.

>its like Australia with Abos. And weed.
So I've heard: youtube.com/watch?v=gr-QHGPjHNI

120 degree dry heat CA vs 90 degree 90% humidity TX.

I don't think humidity should cause over a 100% increase in monthly costs.

Supply and demand and many people trying to live in too little land area. To keep it short there is still high demand to live there but there is little supply of housing.

>New Yawk

You have the metro population near that of Romania trying to live on three islands and a tiny amount of mainland. The people make traffic bad meaning that living near economic centers becomes more necessary so demand is up but there is a limited supply.

>Florida.

Easy, beach front property is super expensive. The Everglades prevents Southern Florida from spreading out once again limiting the amount of housing that can be built there despite demand.

> Commieforina

In Los Angeles the mountains only allow for so much expansion, San Francisco being the tip of the peninsula there is also limited space. the same thing. But the difference is that unlike New Yawk they refuse to build up in most cases.

except money

They have Jews ruining their economy. That's what Jews do. They follow the algorithm, and this results in everything becoming more expensive for no reason, and it just happened they got everything for cheap. You can't blame them for being smarter.

The price is relative to your economic access. Try buying a shitty house in Wilston, ND or Unalaska, AK. Shit hole towns with crazy real estate prices because you'll pay it to access the area economy.

(OP)

>most expensive

leftist policies

That generate tons of high paying jobs

Texas has more open land area around it's urban centers. This is why Houston and Forth Worth have crazy amounts of sprawl.

>Florida
>expensive
Maybe Miami, but not the rest of the state

Have you read op link?

The real estate market can get pretty tight when you've got your head up your ass.

You are thinking of Texas my dude.

Why is this a mystery? You'd have to be retarded to not know.

Maybe they dont want to live in sprawling "cities" with nothing but wal mart and applebees, cletus

>Easy, beach front property is super expensive
Only around Miami.

>88

The most Jews

Not kidding

have you never heard of naples florida... or hell tampa bay area

property prices are insane here

Tons of niggers and Jews

I'll fucking fight you, NY is a beautiful state.

More like all of South Florida.

Water ya dumb shit

A fuck ton of old sad people

NY benefitted enormously from the industrial revolution and had a dozen hugely prosperous cities with ports, a governor that saw how beneficial connecting the Atlantic to the Great Lakes via water would be, and a huge rail shipping infrastructure to move stuff from Boston and NY to Chicago.

Democratic corruption + noblesse oblige was a great way to get shit done in the 1800s. NY was a great state, the small walkable cities upstate still have potential, but they aren't going anywhere under current cucked leadership that think a bunch of reliable refugees and poor blacks/Hispanics D-voters can rebuild industry.

>that picture
I could never imagine

Not sure if I'd describe Cali as a shithole perhaps, the world degenerate would be more appropriate.

>TFW Denver got expensive as fuck because of these assholes

>120 degree
faggot

>Not sure if I'd describe Cali as a shithole
Depends on where in California you are.

Dont even get me started
My state is ruined by that shithole
Its the only reason were broke.

Immigrants

>NYC & surrounding areas
>Bay area/Los Angeles
>Palm Beach County

Yup, sounds about right

A bunch of Jews

The wealthy parts of Florida are almost entirely white. Unlike California, there are tons of conservatives and Trump supporters. I haven't seen anyone mention the fact that massive amounts of old people make an exodus to Florida to retire.

Exactly. I don't know why the fuck Florida was lumped in with Cali and NY. OP is a faggot. Florida is conservative controlled and has no income tax, really low taxes, and cheap university rates because of tourist income.

If you think that that's representative of all of south Florida, you're a stupid nigger.

Those states have the godless Marxist Jews in power. That's the difference. Expensive, isolated, gated communities, and shithole cities full of niggers, illegal Mexicans, drugs, etc.

These are states with highly populated cities, tons of multicultural degeneracy and majority democrat cities; thus where (((anti-white capitalism))) thrives. The (((money makers))) use these states as their Marxist propaganda centers, and from there influence the rest of America.

They were the most weathly since always, hence why the shitskin migrated there