I hate White People AMA #4

Hi!22 yr old autistic Indian channer here. I really fucking hate white people. Why? Because they make me feel like pathetic dirt .......I want just to be a white guy and fuck just one cute white girl, it's my ultimate fantasy. I want white people to die out just to heal the pain of havin to be myself. Does that make me evil?

>TLDR WHITE GENOCIDE IS MY FETISH AND SOMETIMES I HATE MYSELF FOR HATING WHITES SO BAD =p

I am south Indian too, and I get seen as a weird freak a lot and it really upsets me. I spend lot of time drunk/high browsing Sup Forums to trigger myself. I look very dark almost like a primitive proto human kinda, I'm smart too but I have a very primative facial composure.

pic is how I wish I looked kinda
Brown hair and blue eyes, like the most cute girls look
>I have very black shitty hair and black scary looking eyes that make me look like a criminal no joke

Should I just an hero? thanks

>btw born in South India (Tamil background) come to USA as a kid *age 7*, basically feel like an alien here
((((PS- THese threads are the only shit keeping me sane enough to not kill myself cuz i have zero friends and hate my life, thanks for caring about my opinions, I know im a weird guy but please don't hate me)))))>

Other urls found in this thread:

unicef.in/PressReleases/13/Take-Poo-to-the-Loo-the-New-Youth-Mantra-against-open-defecation-has-people-marching-to-the-tune-of-India-s-First-Poo-Song
youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The truth is that Indian men get ~3 points subtracted just because of their race, pretty shitty but that's the way it is and possibly always will be.

If you really want a white gf I'd have to see your face to tell if it's possible. Or you can get one by being rich and marrying some roastie.

Plastic surgery can bring you up a lot of points if you're average looking, pic related got plastic surgery

This is a pic of that guy before doing plastic surgery and looksmaxxing btw

dude that guy is a lucky lucky north indian handsome tall alpha dude

I am short, pretty fuckin overweight and literally the darkest kind of indian ever (look kinda like aboriginal australoids)

i just hope u can understand its not as easy as that, fuck off

You're late. You usually post this exact same shit earlier. Is everything ok?

>>
what the fuck

literally impossible

how he can be the same guy what the hell? mind=blowd

no my fucking mom is in hospital and im worried sick

i just come home get drunk and vent my fuckin pain, ok? i just want to get my "rocks" off on here.... it helps me sleep 4 sme weird reason not sure what

dark skin specifically isn't a death sentence, if you looksmax in every other way it can be somewhat hot

>overweight
Then do something about it, go to /r/steroids and learn how to safely do a cycle and become shredded, then save your money and get plastic surgery, even if you're a manlet if you have a 7/10 face with a shredded body you will get white pussy even if you are a dark skinned Indian, you are in the ~1% of Indian men that actually have a chance of fucking white pussy, you just have to devote yourself.

pic related is his body

literally i am as dark as almost a cole black nigger dude

it looks way more bad

and ur face looks way less attractive/cute to any girl

fick my life

i just want 1 white girl
then i will die happy

fuck everything else
idont give a fuck

really?? this thread again? just get your self a fucking life pajeet ffs

black niggers fuck white pussy all the time, the darkness of your skin isn't a death sentence

It seems like you came here to be depressed and when I try to give you actual advice you just ignore it and act like your life is over. What you need to realize is that you CAN fucking change and get white pussy, you have to devote yourself

I'll say it again, dark skin isn't a death sentence if you make yourself attractive in other ways

He's got a bogandoff look, he needs to get lip work done

This^^^

I'm a little worried about this cat, is he fucking it.

And once again tall fit blue eyed white guy here fucked lots of white chicks you have no idea what you are missing.

they are tall alpha

if ur short and have ugly deep as fuck black skin ur not wanted

also niggers THAT DARK rarely get white pussy, its blacks who are KINDA lighter honestly

fuck

if bagnonoffs are fuckin 2/10 im honestly like -5/10

i want to be a cat and feel like a white girl takes care of me and loves me nd strokes me

its a weird fetish and its kind of like... i feel bad when i want to be a white girl's slave so... it makes me mad and i want to kill white people kinda

feeling so inferior and obsessed to them is just MINDFUCK CITY haha

tell me about how it is to meet/fuck girls dude pls

i gotta try to imagine it in a dream or something seriously

They could also go fucking back to India and find some chick there, pajeet are literally like roaches. Our governments invite them over cos its easy cheap labour, they're like an underclass that moves around ruining working life and shitting up a cities night life.

I'm praying for a recession so they all leave en masse

>I really fucking hate white people
Oh so you like americans

im extremely awkward

dude u have no idea can i pls explain how FUCKIN AWKWARD am i

when i walk around i constantly feel totally weord and ..... it's very bad

i can barely even think around people its like my brain shuts off and i feel like the ultimate incel autist of all time honestly

i tried so long to fix this issue but its stuck

fuck please help me

no cuz my town is full of white people? retard

Go home and you'll be a 8/10, seriously, we all hate you. That's why you can't pull chicks, literally everyone considers curries to be a plague.

This is the easiest solution for u. I'm kinda racist these days as a direct result of immigration, so consider me tame in that capacity - but if a white girl I knew started dating an Indian I'd tease her relentlessly about it lol

>tell me about how it is to meet/fuck girls dude pls
That's why you're subhuman.
Being a poo is irrelevant.
You're a cuck and you're going to die a cuck.
Hate us all you want.
Your failures are your own.

Why do you keep making this thread. Find God, user, and practice focusing on the positives/reasons to be happy. Everyone has reasons to be sad, but if we try, we might be able to improve our situations. If we don't do anything though, things are guaranteed to get worse.

yes, an hero.

and show bobs and vegina

Start pooing in the street, that takes confidence and balls in the West. It'll get you over any awkwardness you have

dude i got a white girl to make out once u know how?

cuz i am so persistent

i will litrally talk to any white girl there cuz ... i am shy usually but if i see a white girl... i just want to go up to her and smell her and touch her so much i cant think

its an overpowering extreme feeling that overtakes me kinda haha

so i have literally flirted with maybe like 100+ white girls honestly... i got 1 to make out with me but she rejected me fast.....

HOW FUCKED AM I?
i wanna know if i should anhero-ize myself honestly cuz

i kinda feel like if life isnt better by 2018
im gonna kill myself
=[

1. i love attention
2. i am bored/lonely/no friends
3. i want real advice from ppl who dont tell me like OH ITS OK EVERY1 IS EQUAL WERE ALL DA SAME UR FINE JUST BE URSELF

TLDR FUCK NORMIE ADVICE I NEED Sup Forums'S BRUTAL TRUTH TO FACE LIFE WITH.

FUCK OFF

honestly i have shat while hiking on the road haha cuz i love hiking

am i degenerate?

>all these anons trying to help a manlet poo score white pusey
you’ll all hang with the coal burners

shut up a lot of people on pol are nice, i may hate white ppl but i will be friends to one

its like how u can be a based southern white KKK guy and still have that 1 cool black buddy

fuck u

im racist as fuck/hope whites die but i still kinda respect them... its a mindfuck honestly but its tru

I would continue insulting you but it appears god did my work for me. Another white privilege I suppose.

Why not just get a hooker if it really means that much to you?

dude shut up

not even argument from ur sorry white trash ass get fvcked

You need psychotherapy. Sort yourself out.

no shut cocksucker

im going to therapy soon when my mom is out of hospital, right now it's crazy @ home and my stupid sister is dating a white guy

fuck everything dude, life is cancer

i hate bein alive atm

fuck it

Fuck some SJW roastie, if she says it's rape call her a racist

No really man a hooker might help you get over some of this.

dude i literally talk to white girls

all the time

every white girl i see my age

cuz im obsessed

We're all here to do what we're all here to do, my dear Wandering Poo crossing oceans for a Loo

I hope you do figure things out.

Jesus why does every race have to be obsessed with white girls? Only about 10% want to fuck another subspecies, and it's mostly black or Hispanic.

Get a good job and find an indian or asian qt, it's what you'd be doing in India.

It's because most countries rely on the West for entertainment. They are idealized by mass media and so then idolized by the browns.

Because all others are inferior.

not possible cuz im diagnosed literally autistic NOT JUST OPINION and im INSANELY FUCKING AWKWARD dude its insane

i need like some kinda amazing fuckin therapy specially designated for INSANELY SOCIALLY RETARDED LITERAL AUTISMOS

help me pls

fuck ur shitty race i just wanna fuck white girls

white race needs to fuck off/die whatever

sorry to be so blunt but white genocide is my ffetish

its more like my obsession dude, its only whats keeping me sane/not going postal honestly

when i hate more i feel more tough u know

does it make sense? thanks

honestly this girls face is not super sexy

she is a good looking girl but she doesnt get me hard sorry

You're probably going to die alone.

I said this last night and just now go fuck a HOOKER!

*sigh*
fine. No self-respecting white girl will want to be with you. You may be able to get a pity fuck from a lonely, ugly and fat white girl, so you can hold on to that hope if you like.

Jesus Christ, my wrists have started to bleed by themselves.

Hookers are expensive. You expect this Indian to fuck a good one with his Ruppes?

Pathetic

no shut up im gonna try hard as fuck to get better

fuck no

im not gonna die fuck u

no i dont want to have a horrible experience asshole

i flirt with every insecure ugly white girl tho

fuck it im dead

what the fuck do u mean tho?????

I KNOW IM PATHETIC SHUT UP

ID FUCK U UP IRL SO BAD DUDE

I SWEAR UR ONLY TOUGH ONLINE
/endrant

Why do your countrymen smell like shit?

Good. Now that you have acknowledged that no self respecting white girl will willingly be in a relationship with you, please fuck off. You've made this thread for several days and it is shitting up the board, much like you have shitted up your street.

We all die. You're no exception. I think you'll die alone because you have such an ugly personality and not because you're Indian.

Sage

cuz of poverty

if u meet rich indians even dark rich ones we smell fine

im actually middle class but im a weeb

i basically wear dirty jeans and shirt and... I CANT DRESS TO LOOK COOL FOR ANYTHING

ok? ITS THAT BAD

im ignoring ur dumbass fag posts ur trying to fuckin blackpill me now

id shit on ur fuckin front door bitch, i dont give a fuck

retarded assholes who dont respect me and hate me/call me loser = I MET PPL LIKE U ALL THE TIME IRL AND I HATE U ALL U FUCKIN SHIT

burn in heLL

No. The rich Indians at my university still smell like shit.

Okay my little untouchable the first thread was fun and games but this blog shit needs to go go go away.

i know the smell u mean

to me its just a nice smell like im used to not anything crazy ok? also different kinds of indians smell different

south indians like me smell more almost like cinnamon kinda but not like...... sweet like cinnamon

if that makes sense hopefully

my daily venting/ranting blogging in pol helps me stay fuckin sane

i sleep better since i started

i used to not sleep at all/wake up all night/insomnia/nightmares all the time

FUCK OFF FAGGOT
SUCK IT

Go back to /r9k/

Have you ever considered that you might be happier back in India?

no this is political/racial stuff pol is about

i need real redpills not "MUH ALPHAS R GOD" r9k freaks

r9ks make me sick, i hate them, they are bitches

BITCH LASAGNA

meme makes NO sensse

wtf literally is bitch Lasagna? ? ?

You're basically a reject from the worst lot this site has. What does that say about you? You are an ugly person and you will fall out of time and disappear from memory without notice.

sexy bae, open bob. große Brüste

Just because there are always a few slowpokes in each thread who ask what the fuck...

Poo To The Loo is a real campaign, it exists independently of any and all internet memes, UNICEF created it.

In India, people shit in the streets and wherever, their government had programs to bring indoor plumbing to places in India without it, but they prefer to shit outside in the street.

This is not a joke, this is real, hundreds of millions of Indians are literally less sophisticated in their scat management then many other kinds of mammals that at least bury their waste...and it falls to foreigners to try to teach them how to not fill their streets with their own shit.

unicef.in/PressReleases/13/Take-Poo-to-the-Loo-the-New-Youth-Mantra-against-open-defecation-has-people-marching-to-the-tune-of-India-s-First-Poo-Song

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

>its only whats keeping me sane/not going postal honestly
doesn't seem to be working kek

open bob show vagene makes sense idiot

BITCH LASAGNA NOT SO MUCH

no shut up

im not a bad person ok

YES I AM UGLY, YES I AM A FATASS, YES I AM AUTISTIC, YES I AM SHORT AND IM FUCKED

so be nice FAGGOT
u deserve to be literally shot

watch the fuck out faggot

lol u should see me normally

im so mentally fucked up this is calm for me

drop

out

of

life

with

log

in

hand

follow

the

stench

to

the

shit

filled

land

Why should I be nice to a rude little untermensch.

You are only further proving my point. Your manners are odious, much like you and your shit.

OP had a shitty childhood

>Because they make me feel like pathetic dirt

Newsflash you would feel like pathetic dirt even if there were not white people. The mere memory of the utter supremacy of white people would always haunt you.

>THese threads are the only shit keeping me sane enough to not kill myself cuz i have zero friends

That's because you are in the wrong nation. Go home poo. Go home.

Do something about it, start a revolution and kill whitey, other white haters will join in.

cool video though

get fucked idiot

This, you must bathe in the holy poo of the ganges, and add your own fetid turds to the great cycle

thats my goal if i can do it legally i will

i wont kill white ppl but i want to make it possible to somehow

its kinda a fucked up fantasy but fuck it i dont givve a fuck anymore if that makes sense

how many white girls have you raped?

ever thought the way you post here has put you on a watch list?

i never rape them asshole

i got accused of being rapey/stalker/harasser but its bullshit

i just talk to every white girl i can 24/7 just in case

i will never stop until i get 1

1 to love me forever

like the best fairy tale anime of all time haha

fuck ya

Embrace who you are and construct your own women like pic related

>i got accused of being rapey/stalker/harasser but its bullshit
>i will never stop until i get 1

off to the ovens for you

You reinforce the stereotype of the gross little curry smelling H-1B.

>putting that much shit in an oven

Are you trying to stink out his entire district? That sounds like a super inconsiderate plan.

its not illegal/immoral/wrong to chat up every fuckin white girl 24/7 dude

IM OBSESSED

I SEE THEM AND I CANT LOOK AWAY AND I CANT STOP TALKING TO THEM

i sound like an idiot sometimes but at least i try

UR THINKIN LIKE A FEMINIST
GET FUCKED FAGGOT

They're not judging you for lusting after white women.

They're laughing at you because you can't actually manage to fuck any, because you haven't met a girl with a scat fetish yet.

so you film them and document their movements then?

thats dumb

u know i used to avoid white girls

but my personal rule is whenever i can i will always go up to them no matter what

i force myself to

i smile, i will wave at them

ask cool questions
whatever

its my dream to own 1 white pussy forever

I KNOW A GIRL WHO WILL FUCKIN LOVE ME FOREVER EXISTS OUT THERE
IM GONNA GET HER TOOO

what?

no

i used to kinda stalk some girls but that was when i was 2 shy to talk to them for real

a wild poo appears. it is super desperate.