The Absolute State of Atheistic Materialism

>The most elite scientists in the world are still struggling to find why exactly our universe didn't destroy itself as soon as it came into existence. That's what science says should have happened – but it clearly hasn't, since you're here reading this, as far as we know.

>At the beginning of the universe, according to the standard model, there equal amounts of matter and anti-matter. The trouble with that is that they would each have annihilated each other, leaving none of the matter that surrounds us today.

>Researchers have been frantically looking for some difference between matter and anti-matter that could explain why the universe is still around. But they have tried a range of different possibilities – that they have different mass, electric charge, or something else – but have found no difference.

>That has led researchers to question why the universe is still around at all.

independent.co.uk/news/science/universe-exist-cern-universe-matter-bizarre-behaviour-scientists-a8015216.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GuwkbGAnkE0
youtube.com/watch?v=buqtdpuZxvk
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aristarchus_of_Samos
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I guess we should just give up on trying to figure it out.

because fucking space waves and shieet nigga

>Implying Athiests haven't been BTFO for decades

Their whole world view is absurd

>in Him we move and live and have our being

Acts 17

>in the beginning was the word and the word was with god and the word was god and by him ALL things consist.

John 1

> Science literally cannot explain this

We should absolutely try to figure it out. We should also try to figure out why we seem to be able to make choices in a world purely determined by the reactions of matter

>equal amounts of matter and anti-matter
Lol, there was more matter than antimatter.

Consider how long it took between the discovery of gravity and reasonable proof of the higgs. Just because we know something happens doesn't mean we know why, it often takes much longer.

Because ''Anti-Matter'' doesn't exist. It is what scientists use to explain away things that are of such extreme frequencies that they can't be measured. Scientists are literally sheep when it comes to things they can't explain and a bad theory quickly turns into consensus.

It kinda looks like a giant jew

Here's your definitive answer, OP

And once again, ((scientists)) and Atheists prove that they are complete and utter retards who fail to comprehend even the basic theoretical and philosophical principles that govern existence. What else is new?

Amen.

God is the God of knowledge not the God of the gaps. We should be trying to figure out why this is, not just stop looking and say "lol it's God."

Scientists disbelieve in miracles
>realize the universe itself is a miracle

bunch of science bitches

Because Pantheism man, Pantheism.

This
Antimatter is found naturally pretty much nowhere in the observable universe because it has already been annihilated by the much more abundant matter

there is no anti matter, check latest papers on electro magnetism and how it accounts for "dark energy" and how antimatter is bs

Obviously its got something to do with minorities

>including that anti-matter has upside-down gravity, meaning that it would in effect fall upwards
I guess globeheads btfo, too.

I really can't tell, if you are trolling in these threads, or are really this retarded. But desu, since about, three or four months or so, I have that problem in general with Sup Forums

>You can't explain it
>Therefore god

to whom are you referring?

youtube.com/watch?v=GuwkbGAnkE0

check this out

1100 miles is too far inside a car
I wrote my name on the sun
Hey, all right, I might be goddamned
A life of arctic sounds

>>in the beginning was the word and the word was with god and the word was god and by him ALL things consist.

This is actually the meaning to existence. God is an infinitely long string in computer science terms. This string probabilistically contains all mathematical structure and mystery. Reading a subsection or cross section of the god string provides infinite permutations and dimensions within. I'm not talking about string theory, but complexity theory based on computation of 1s and 0s. A string is just a combination of 1s and 0s.

shut up athiest fag

To every single one in this thread and you specifically, too.

>Asking a Germ to whom they are referring.
Don't even bother. Germans are basically braindead slaves at this point. The most you'll get is a drooling beasts attempt to formulate a proper "response" to you. And by "proper response" I mean, numerous insults and tripe being flung everywhere.

youtube.com/watch?v=buqtdpuZxvk

We're experiencing infinity. All possible universes exist. Most are destroyed quickly or are inhospitable to higher life. We find ourselves in this strange and specifically fine tuned universe against impossible odds.

Antimatter has been created, studied, and stored in lab conditions before.
You don't know what you're talking about.

>there equal amounts of matter and anti-matter.

Thought the scientists figured out that due to spin properties of matter as opposed to antimatter, 99.99% of matter/anti-matter cancelled each other out, leaving just a small fraction of matter intact.

What dont you question /sci/ on this?

no it hasn't, you don't know what youre talking about

This board is getting dumber by the hour. The amount of braincells that are dieing in a nanosecond on this board are scary to behold.

>At the beginning of the universe, according to the standard model, there equal amounts of matter and anti-matter
>according to the standard model
Well there's your problem.

For a group of people who tend towards atheism/skepticism, scientists seem remarkable prone to adopting dogmatic beliefs and seeing contradictions of these beliefs as heresy.

No shit it doesn't make sense. God plays that omni dimensional chess

Christians and science shouldn't mix you people are just way too retarded and misinterpret basic research. Stop believing in fairy tales you're a fucking grown up adult in the year 2017.. act like it.

Because /sci/ is full of arrogant, self-centered, narcissistic asshats who think that they are the end-all-be-all of all scientific discoveries or theorems. Fuck /sci/.

Choices are predetermined by the precise combination of matter stimulating and making up our existence.

The universe is deterministic, even including quantum "uncertainty".

>implying that there is free will
>implying that humans aren't just the successor to chimps

I mean, it could be with enough reactions occurring, eventually a gamma wave could strike an anti proton before it recombinant with its respective proton, causing it to beta decay release an electron, and become a neutron. Forming one hydrogen atom.

This has a small chance of occurring, and being the prominent result, but given an infinite ammount of time, it's more than possible.

If thats the case then why would you post on pol?

Apollo, the Sun God

Lmao this is fucking sad...
I see God as the great spirit which itself dictates all science, etc.
Figuring out the Universe is not "being an atheist" it's called "evolving" see also: Fire.

Recombines *
Fucking phone

Fuck off Reynard. Shouldn't you be prepping the bull for your Wife? Or perhaps you are needed to verify that you are not some disgusting "anti-semite" who goes against the 6 Gorrillion?

Are you really in Jamaica?

Gee whiz, scientists don't know the answer to something? That means my favourite bronze age mythology is the answer.

Checkmate atheists.

Science has been full of shit about the nature of the universe since Copernicus.

The Earth is flat, faggots.

fucking chekt, britbro.

>Xe doesn't know

Yeah we don't know why yet

MUST BE CELESTIAL BEINGS

>Back in cave Sup Forums
>Why thunder
>Gods mad
>Must sacrifice member of tribe

Yes, the most evolved response is There is beauty in creation myths.

Scientists are stupid.

You best take a day or two off then. Being a kraut you have little to spare.

Since en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aristarchus_of_Samos

I post on Sup Forums because it is (or rather, *was*) my go-to board for the longest time. There was actual discussion.on here that wasn't just "HURRRLEBASEDATHEISTSSCIENTISTCHRISTKEKESBTFOBLACKEDBIGTITSTHICC", and people could speak their minds without shills shitting everything up (atleast, most of f the time). And then the elections happened, and that all changed. The board became flooded with Redditors, fedorafags, and shills, and basically became a literal Hell in terms of discourse or good threads. And now with the implosion of NeoFag, we can expect even *more* degenerate hordes flooding onto here trying to find a place to harbor them.

Science will never find and agree why it's all here, it's un unanswerable question, a question that keeps driving us forward, maybe that's its purpose, an unobtainable goal, it's mans stick and carrot.

Science may find out how, but never why.

What’s its preferred pronouns?

You don't have to be an atheist to believe in evolution. You just help prove their point.

The Earth is not flat.

Explain uncomputable reals.

> He isn't aware of positrons
> being this much of a brainlet

>At the beginning of the universe, according to the standard model, there equal amounts of matter and anti-matter

So Atheists believe the dichotomy of good and evil is at the heart of all existence this is why their non religion has all the trappings of a religion.

>Antimatter has been created, studied, and stored in lab conditions before

>it's another episode of "atheists just keep BTFOing themselves with their own mental illness"

Yes.

overzealous writing by shitty science correspondents. It's a well established fact that we live in a left handed universe, that there's more matter than antimatter, and that it's not all fully accounted for.

But we do know, e.g. that chiral decay processes of gluons cause more matter to be created than antimatter. It can't create the 33% disparity from the big bang, but it can create some %, so to act like we have no idea at all is just bad reporting.

Either way, problem goes away if you assume a simulation.

no fear
member of long nose tribe trade me magic amulet to protect from god
cost only ten shiny rocks

If it can't be explained, it is definitely possible.

Indeed, but it was Copernicus (who was also a Freemason) that really sold it.

New to pol. didnt realize you were all fucking christian. jesus fucking christ you can't be that retarded. you know theres not a chance trump is christian right

Most Christians accept evolution. Evolution and God co-exist just fine. It doesn’t matter what mechanism God uses. Your interpretation of a “literal day” in Genesis is irrelevant to the fact that God can use any mechanism he chooses, and it so happens that there is a great deal of evidence for evolution. Look at human beings and racial differences, for example. Compare dolphins to other cetaceans, and how a sterile wholphin can exist. There’s a point at which offspring between two creatures cannot arise through natural mechanisms, and that is a separate species. It’s that simple. Now add many, many years. God is not limited by human concepts of time.

Holy shit! That's genius!

Or maybe it means all of existence began as a thought in a conscience mind just like the original Aramaic for "word" intended it to mean.

Oh how I wonder with bated breath as to how they shall shift the goalposts this time.

>haha scientists btfo, this phenomena is still unexplained
>bible proven 100% word of god

Don't worry, once Christianity becomes cool with al the normies we'll all become satanists

Could it be that these faggot "scientists" arent as fucking smart as they think they are??

Hmmmmm

The universe is chaotic, but out of that chaos order has formed. If you can't get your smooth brain over "durr do we have free choice" then you are probably on the spectrum and have dim chakras. The bible itself shows that since the beginning we have had free choice, we fucked up his whole plan becuase of it, this is in most every mythology, humans falling to temptation and gaining knowledge. God is real.

Yes protestcuck, keep denying science
Another reason why Catholicism is superior

. and holy fuck this user has insight and a way with words

>"Your" interpretation of a literal day..

>muh scientists can't explain stuff therefore goddidit
The absolute state of christcucks

>Stop believing in fairy tales
What, you mean "fairy tales" like truth, justice, mercy, beauty, love, and the value of human life?
No thanks, I think I'll keep believing in those things even if they don't fit into materialist models of the universe.

Existence is the only possible outcome of non-existence. Are fedoras to intelligent too accept a simple truth?

The big bang created two universe, two futures each shaped differently by quantum fluctuations. most anti-matter fell into the other 'side' of the big bang, while most matter is on ours.

t. not a scientist but feigning knowledge of cosmology

Time is relative. Compared to other possible universes, ours could be nothing

Please look into evolutionary explanations for the origin of life. Hopefully you'll stop talking so matter of factly about evidence for evolution.