Jinrui Wa Suitai Shimashita

Why is this anime so underrated ?
It contains the best female lead character ever

It's not underrated, you're just new.

I've watched it when it aired, I just mean it doesn't get the praise it deserves, fuck at this point even NGE is borderline unknown for the average anime watcher.
Just so you know it aired in the same time period as SAO

>fuck at this point even NGE is borderline unknown for the average anime watcher.
Are you being serious right now or are you just baiting?

What does her butt smell like?

>I've watched it when it aired
You clearly didn't.

>Just so you know it aired in the same time period as SAO
I think you answered your own question.

I don't know. I liked it but my steam friends absolutely hated it and made fun of me liking it.

>mug strong female leads

If I wanted to bait I would have gone on Sup Forums

The overwhelming majority of people who watch anime have zero taste, you can tell by the success of Sword Art Online, Fairy Tail, etc.

Most people don't know about niche anime

You have to admit that we are the exception here

You mean in Sup Forums or what?

Because a lot of anons love Jinrui. I'd even argue that it's overrated here, I should know because I think it's fucking amazing as well.

Awful timeloop arc.

I meant in general, sorry if I haven't made that clear in the first post.
You obviously don't see a lot of youtube reviews about it, by famous reviewers I mean ( Arkada, Gigguk, Demo, Holden )

Maybe it's for the best for it to stay in the collective hivemind like it is right now, but the fact that shows that well made don't get the praise they deserve just makes me sad.

Great female lead stucked in a terribad show.

This

Underrated?

I think everyone here loves it.

Most famous reviewers or the general “otaku community” are walking drones that only talk about the hippest shit out at the current time, among other mainstream/elitist anime (not to say you can't like mainstream stuff, of course).

Best thing to do is stop caring about what the majority think and just watch what you like and discuss with people who actually care about anime enough.

>muh governmant oppreshun
>muh taxes
>muh hoomans are inheritly eeebul
>muh an-com is best xddd

Its a pseudo intelectual shitfest

So underrated that you'll destroy it. C'mon user

>reading too far into a comedy cartoon
>using the term pseudo-intellectual unironically (and not even spelling it right)

Pot and kettle or something.

user you better watch yourself. Mods hate people generalizing a show and pointing out it's flaws in memespeak.

>Ingnore other people and only talk with people that like the show
But that's against the whole concept of criticism, you wouldn't like to become a tasteless weaboo, would you user ?

I'm not sure if it's just your reading comprehension or my post but I was trying to say that you should go to people who care about anime as a whole on another level (not just people who like that specific anime).

You two are supposed to be watching Elfen lied right now. Come back to Sup Forums after some years.

This is a thread about good anime, not edgy anime

Not that guy but what does have to do with anything?

Best Queen

I like it.

Funny how no one has talked about the actual content of the anime yet

i know many normie anime watchers and none of them even heard about nge
few of them that tried watching it dropped it because it "mc was faggot", "there weren't enough fights" and believe me or not "art was shit"

How new are you? Jinrui is well liked and for a one off show that didn't receive a huge amount of attention when it aired, still fairly popular. Fuck off or lurk more.

>normie