Political Cock Size

Has there ever been a study to determine who has bigger cocks - republicans or democrats? I bet the results would be very interesting...

Other urls found in this thread:

guinnessworldrecords.com/world-records/most-prolific-mother-ever
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't fucking care. Why the fuck do you? Fucking freak OP

Liberals are overly social, and in turn, over sexual about every facet of their lives. It's pretty telling that all legitimate cuckold based relationships are a staging area for desperate old liberals.

republigoyim are circumjewed assholes so it's an easy answer. racemixing might bring up the sizes but i dont endorse that

Wow who cares dix lover

myself.

LBJ >>>>>>power gap>>>>>>>> every other president.

That does not look like geotus iss it supposed to be?

Democrats will be bigger because of blacks

Large big Johnson?

trump supposedly has 9 inches idk bout the rest besides LBJ

just because you can swallow 9 inches doesn't mean trump HAS 9 inches

take your bullshit and get the fuck outta here, ivan

With all the girls Trump has fucked you'd think one would spill the beans on the size of his dick.

I know Obama has a 7.5 incher that is thick.

>I know Obama has a 7.5 incher that is thick.
How, exactly, do you know that?

Because of the pictures that are out there of his bulge, and also because he used to flash it at white female reporters when he was running for president and they have confirmed its size.

supposedly cock size has a hand in determining whether your children are boys or girls, so theoretically you wouldn't need a study.

I've heard some dumb shit on this site, but that statement is a contender for the most stupid

they've got numales and trannies to balance that out

sexual deviancy correlates with small penis size. Just look at asia and india. freakiest motherfuckers, smallest dicks.

biggest dick in the world belongs to a white guy
some russian guy knocked up his wife 27 times and got 76 kids

Do you think Trump or Goku has a bigger dick?

>some russian guy knocked up his wife 27 times and got 76 kids
Gonna need a source on that

>sexual deviancy correlates with small penis size
and ice cream sales correlate with shark attacks

Saw a legitimate study that found Conservatives, on average, had higher levels of testosterone than leftshits.

I imagine there's also a correlation between testosterone and dick size but I can't be asked to google this shit because I just don't care.

guinnessworldrecords.com/world-records/most-prolific-mother-ever

Sorry, must have remembered a bad figure. 69 kids in 27 births from the first wife, 18 kids in 8 births from the next wife.

Safe to say he's done his part.

blacks are leftis and they have 9+ inch cocks, so i would say leftist cock is bigger. Mostly all the guys that are ¨gayright¨ that have sex with only like to get pounded and are aroung 5-7 inches if there white.

Only in California.

Conservatards have gigantic, terrifying hogs, and shitlibs have absolutely nothing but clits.

Young Trump reminds me of that fat guy in Reservoir Dogs

Nice Guy Eddie?

Which one the boss who gave them their color names or Chris Penn?

Doesn't matter. Cock size as a measure of virtue is a jewish lie.

jeebuz

>young trump
I think he meant Chris Penn

Haven't you sucked enough of them to reach a conclusion?

>FB_IMG

pls kill yourself cuck

I have giant dick.

Sex is for brainlets. This is the classic womens retort you vote x or because penor,its like pottery this arguement is straight from a dick masterson commentary on basic female arguements.

Believe it or not the world and politics ius more complicated than cocjs and cunts

>t.400lbs neckbearded virgin living in parents basement at 30 years old

>I bet the results would be very interesting
I bet they would be. To someone like you
Someone, for whom cocks is not just a topic of discussion, but a dietary requirement

Isn't that right neighbour?

>t.dicklet