Stephen Paddock changed his name. High school friend admits

Young Turk YouTube interviews a classmate of Stephen Paddock, says his real name is Stephen Pollock. Says liberal shit after. But this info is new.
youtu.be/peoIBSrZcTo

Other urls found in this thread:

gregpalast.com/went-school-vegas-shooter/
scpr.org/programs/take-two/2013/06/27/32467/investigating-a-magic-mushroom-murder-mystery/
madscientistblog.ca/mad-scientist-18-steven-h-pollock/#sthash.BDwoBVYt.dpbs
mobile.twitter.com/SquidSoda/status/915428698114875394/video/1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Paddock
youtube.com/watch?v=URjVxdrGRd8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sup Forumslock

Yeah, but that's what guy says

bump

Trying to figure out how to explain the father who was on the FBI most wanted and was named Paddock. Also, his brother changed his name, too? Still watching. Thanks for posting this.

Here is the essay. In it, he never mentions the name change, so there's something fishy about that. Otherwise, well, judge for yourself.

gregpalast.com/went-school-vegas-shooter/

Why is this thread dying!!!???

I changed my last name. Its not so weird.

comped bump

scpr.org/programs/take-two/2013/06/27/32467/investigating-a-magic-mushroom-murder-mystery/

madscientistblog.ca/mad-scientist-18-steven-h-pollock/#sthash.BDwoBVYt.dpbs

Found the glow in the dark

Someone posted the essay when it came out a week or so ago, and that thread died, too. No one was the slightest bit interested in what seems to be the only real biographical information on Paddock.

All the other shit he says is normy bullshit, so I get that. But the name thing is so bizarre

And it makes no sense. We know his father was named Paddock. Maybe Palast is thinking of someone else and speaking metaphorically. Like "I grew up with kids like him," you know? Maybe he believed it really was him when he wrote the essay and now he is having his doubts.

Bumperino. What happened to his crazy ass girlfriend? wasn't she in an airport a few days before on video saying "bang bang you all die" maniacally.

bump

MGM has her stashed away, just like Campos. I read somewhere that her passport was revoked, so she isn't going home.

He talked like he knew him pretty well. Spoke about his mental condition, which actually made me think Palast is a spook

Is this real?

>Stephen Sup Forumslock

/ourguy/ confirmed

Yes

Interesting getting some first-hand biographical info on him.
Did growing up working class cause him to commit mass murder? I doubt it.

mobile.twitter.com/SquidSoda/status/915428698114875394/video/1

OK, how about maybe Paddock changed his name to Pollack while he was in school because he didn't want his classmates to find out about his criminal father, then went back to using his real name once he graduated and had to get things like a driver's license and he didn't want to go through the hassle of changing his name because by then no one had ever heard of his father anyway? It's the only thing I can think of.

Oh, and wikipedia does have some pretty good biographical info on him. More than I've read anywhere else.

So, here's that:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Paddock

Because unless his dad went back in time and changed his name then it’s bullshit

Australian citizen?
Phlip national?
US passport?
Which passport has been revoked?

I honestly don't know and I'm not even sure it's true. But she is definitely on ice.

>youtube.com/watch?v=URjVxdrGRd8

Here's a re-upload.

And "paddock" is an antiquated term for a frog.

There can be no doubt now that this is the work of Kek.

If his last name is presumably Pollock, then why does his family also have the name Paddock? The families of people who change their names generally don't all change their names too.

Funny, I lived in LA when Lockheed left and killed the area like this libshit is talking about. My dad worked at Lockheed and was one of the people who moved with them. I don't remember it being bloo bloo so sad like this faggot is saying. We got to move from shitty LA to Georgia where we bought a mcmansion in a nice neighborhood instead of the shitty house we had in LA and I got to go to highschool with whites instead of shitty LA Mexicans. Fuck California. I buy the idea that California is what made this guy go crazy. It's a hellhole.