Christianity General - God VS Idols Edition!

Hello everyone, this is /CG/ where all Christianons and inquirers about the faith are welcome - here we enjoy each others company, share links to music, sermons, and other things of interest, and discuss all aspects of our faith!

In a recent /CG/ that I was a part of, someone expressed interest in approaching god for the first time in his life - looking to discover something he was called to find but never quite had. He was asking about exactly "what or who, IS god?!?", to which the following regards:

"God is "the wholly Other", invisible, inconceivable, radically transcendent, beyond all words, beyond all understanding. "Surely the babe just born", writes the Roman Catholic George Tyrrell, "knows as much of the world and its ways as the wisest of us can know of the ways of God, whose sway stretches over heaven and earth, time and eternity".

A Christian in the Orthodox tradition will agree with this entirely. As the Greek Fathers insisted, "A God who is comprehensible is not God".

A God, that is to say, whom we claim to understand exhaustively through the resources of our reasoning brain turns out to be no more than an idol, fashioned in our own image. Such a "god" is most emphatically not the true and living God of the Bible and the Church. Man is made in God's image, but the reverse is not true.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/Acts17Apologetics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Indo-European_migrations.gif
youtube.com/watch?v=9SNIuHcg_zA&list=FLJAFY2kKKb5sg79yld7T3hA&index=18
youtube.com/watch?v=TA0U22ZMVR0
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/120132023/#120132023
wol.jw.org/en/wol/h/r1/lp-e
tv.jw.org/#en/home
youtube.com/watch?v=G2ygKmo-Tuo&t=36s
jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/free-bible-study/
apps.jw.org/E_SRCHMTGMAPS
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

official guide of Sup Forums

Yet, in the second place, this god of mystery is at the same time uniquely close to us, filling all things, present everywhere around us and within us. And he is present, not merely as an atmosphere or nameless force, but in a personal way.

The God who is infinitely beyond our understanding reveals himself to us as a person, he calls us by our name and we answer him. Between ourselves and the transcendent God there is a relationship of love, similar in kind to that between each of us and those other human beings dearest to us. We know other humans through our love for them, and through theirs for us. So it is also with God. In the words of St. Nicholas Cabasilas, God our King is:

more affectionate than any friend
more just than any ruler
more loving than any father,
more a part of us than our own limbs,
more a necessary to us than our own heart"

The above is an excerpt from "The Orthodox Way" by Bishop Kallistos Ware. This is a book that I'd recommend most highly for ANYONE with an interest in Christianity. Its a paperback book, only about a half inch thick, that one could purchase on Amazon or many other sites rather inexpensively.

Whats on your mind tonight, my brothers?

hey this is a great apologetics channel against Islam and atheism if anyone's interested:
youtube.com/user/Acts17Apologetics

>even leafs understand this

amen

>Whats on your mind tonight, my brothers?
Was literally Christianized on Sup Forums due to slide threads full of red pills.
Spreading the gospel through the Internets since then, helping people find their way back to God.

who wants to die already beside me?
the only thing that sound scary about next life is that we are going to work like slaves

The Common Link For Western Culture

Migrations took place because of massive ecological events (1200-1300BCE dark age; "Sea People invasions") or wars ("Trojan War").

Germanic, Gaulish, Nordic and Celtic culture came out of Lydian-Anatolian-Trojan cultures after Greece and Persia rose to power and pushed them out or assimilated them (now present day Turkey).

It is in these regions of modern Turkey that give us not only the Nordic and Celtic myths, and grail cultures of King Arthur, but also the formation for all of Western Philosophy (Pythagorus, Heraclitus, Paramendies, Thales, Anaximander, Anaximenes, Anaxagoras, Archelaus).

It is also these Northern colder regions of Persia (see map) that Zoroastrianism begin. Zoroastrian moral writings are a link between Western Hellenic-Persian culture and Aryan-Veddic culture. It is also where the Bible myths are formulated and taken to Palestine by nomadic tribes ("hebrew" = nomad in Aramaic) under Cyrus the Great (refereed to as a Messiah in the Old Testament).

>IMPORTANT .gif pic

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Indo-European_migrations.gif

I can't upload it for some reason but someone produced a gif that clears up all the confusion about who was who, and where we went. It's great to have in your folder for when some idiot talks about Celts being only Irish and enemies of the Germans for example… or when Iranians or Slavs or Hindus say they are the "true Aryans".

The only missing piece is Egypt. But we know the Aryan mummies speak of a trans-Celtic culture due to DNA testing leading back to Britain. But also endless invasions from many other peoples: Greek, Asian, Shemitic, Negro, Ethiopian, more Europeans/Persian/Hittites/Sumeria… ect. Egypt wouldn't exist in any way if not for the massive buildings because of so many cycles of invasion, assimilation, destruction… and reconquest.

Now you know the story of your ancestors and the Aryan culture outside of the Veddas or speculations.

Ah yes, kebabs. Have you ever thought about one of the many differences between their "faith" and ours? They must lie, and deceive people (including school children, pic related) into joining their "religion", often without the persons knowledge of what they're commiting to, much less their acceptance of it.

If a person leaves Christianity, they say "I'm so sorry to hear this, I'll pray for you, please be careful because if you perish physically without/before returning to god it wont be good for you, you're welcome back anytime that you reconsider, etc" (source: former atheist)

Kebabs simply kill you for leaving.

Why must they do these things? Because they cannot hold their own cult together without evil, lies, and unprovoked force.

>Palästinalied intensifies

Look into the goddess of the mountain (caucus mountains) Cyebel

She is the root between the ancient cromagnon artifacts of the fat goddess with her cave lions and that of Freya who rides cats pulling a chariot and is the fertility goddess and wife of Odin.

Her brother Freyr, as the boar rider was found in ancient German/Norse temples as part of the trinity of statues:
>Odin (wisdom/writing/war),
>Thor (society/honor),
>Freyr (fertility/agriculture).

Odin in the Eastern world may be the death rider of war, who wonders the earth.

Cybel and the goths-celts

>In the late 4th century BC, a cult of Attis became a feature of the Greek world. It shows him as the Hellenised stereotype of a rustic, eastern barbarian; he sits at ease, sporting the Phrygian cap and shepherd's crook of his later Greek and Roman cults.

>As neighboring Lydia came to control Phrygia, the cult of Attis was given a Lydian context too. Attis is said to have introduced to Lydia the cult of the Mother Goddess Cybele, incurring the jealousy of Zeus, who sent a boar to destroy the Lydian crops. Then certain Lydians, with Attis himself, were killed by the BOAR (Freyr). Pausanias adds, to corroborate this story, that the Gauls (Celts) who inhabited Pessinos abstained from pork. This myth element may have been invented solely to explain the unusual dietary laws of the Lydian Gauls. In Rome, the eunuch followers of Cybele were known as Galli.

"Ma = Mother of the mountain" or mother earth - in this case.

Ma was a local goddess at Ma and a Phrygian (Frigg/Freya) alternative name for Cybele. Ma is a Sumerian word meaning "land" that in Sumerian mythology was also used to regard Primordial Land. There seems to be some loss in records as to the transition, but the same name Ma appears again later. She is the mother of Kur (Mountain) the first dragon god of the underworld.

Kur = "mound" The underworld god, the void space between the primeval sea (Abzu) and the Earth (Ma).

hey sweety pagans are old, be a Christian or an atheist, paganism is not cool anymore

Of places, Sup Forums is actually pretty legit for its Christian community. I remember hearing many things about based God here before I decided to join an Orthodox Church, only to later hear and read these things backed up by 600-800 year old Orthodox literature. It felt amazing. There is some pure filth on this board, but some (much) of the Christian content is simply spot on. You lurkers might be (and I pray this is the case) in better hands than one might realize

saved. thank you based Leaf

absolutly 10/10 mate

np

I was completely shut to evangelizing, because IRL it means some guy with a job desperately wants you to join his club (and possibly leech time and money off you) to keep his job.
But this doesn't happen on Sup Forums, everybody is anonymous, only TRUTH counts, because nobody gains anything by converting someone.
This is why it worked.

Christianity is Zoroastrianism for Jews.

Praise Christ, our Lord, who died for our sins so that we may enjoy eternal life.

>Religion hasn't and won't benefit me in the slightest bit, so why should I follow it?

I already feel like I have a purpose and I don't think I should be restricted from what I can act, do, be, eat, etc. just because it's written in a holy book.

Also, what are Christians views on people who aren't exclusively gay (such as bi or pan people)?

>bi or pan people
all are damned to eternal hellfire
Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who submit to or perform homosexual acts
1 corinthians 6:9

mental illness

Not yet mate. We're not finished, we're barely getting started. A handful of people took great risk unto themselves and their livelihood, they risked their decades long careers and every bit of physical wealth they had to bring me and some of my grade school mates a glimpse, a brief shimmer of God's love during a troubled time in many of our lives. For this I will do everything within my power and abilities for anyone that I can, to share this with them, and I hope that for the world's sake, that everyone reading this will do the same.

We have work to do, boys. It is on us as Christianons to spread the word of the gospel, to live the most pure lives we can as a testament to ourselves and an example to those in secular society, and to help anyone looking for and wanting to experience the word and truth of god.

We live in a society of decadence and hedonism where nothing has meaning or true value, where jewish lies and filth are all around us, and broken people fill the ranks of our world.

Is is on US, to fix this. Our people, our friends and our families and neighbors need us. We are their hope, and also the only hope of our entire race. To convert the masses to Christianity is to defeat the Jewish plans and degeneracy, to repair our world and preserve the future of our race.

Have no fear my friends, for it is said that "I am with you, always".

Deus Vult.

>We have work to do, boys. It is on us as Christianons to spread the word of the gospel, to live the most pure lives we can as a testament to ourselves and an example to those in secular society, and to help anyone looking for and wanting to experience the word and truth of god.
I'm on it. There is nothing more satisfying than doing this.

BLESSED

IS THE KINGDOM

OF THE FATHER AND OF THE SON AND OF THE HOLY SPIRIT NOW AND EVER AND UNTO AGES OF AGES

AHHHHHHHHMENNNNNNNNNN

ugh fuck it, better die for something worth it

Hey fuckers, you didn't answer my first question. Or did you not want to?

people feel purpose on hitting their head on a wall, doesnt mean it has real purpose, but i really dont know what to do as a Christian

Amen!

I think its cool as fuck desu

I'm a hustler/pimp

Is there redemption for me or nah

In abstract, yes. But the more important question is whether you want it.

Goys, thats just going to turn this user away from us and more importantly from God's love.

First, welcome to /cg/.
Second, I understand these concerns, but I'd ask you to first ask yourself, "what will I be restricted from?".

Will it be from railing whores? Perhaps, but you instead seek out a worthwhile woman and have a loving family with her.

Perhaps from being a drunkard? You instead get a wholesome church family, worthwhile friends, and inner peace (if this is/was an issue for you, not saying it is/was)

Or from thievery, greed, or swindeling?

My point is that most people arent restricted from very much. As Orthodox we fast now and then, but aside from that, I cant actually think of anything from my secular days which I miss.

I have gained a few things tho, I have a decent prayer life which has given me inner peace that I never had before. I really like studying history, so I'm trying to learn as much as I can about the gospel. Sometimes I hang out with people and families from my church which I really enjoy, but I'm more of a homebody so thats not too often.

My life has purpose and I'm happier than I've ever been. For countless generations, the love of based Jesus and the wisdom of the bible has been guiding good hearted people through the best lives that they can live.

10/10 would accept Jesus again.

Now for your third point, how do we view bi and pan folks? Well, as troubled but salvagable, just like the rest of us. Some would say that they have a mental illness, but we view Jesus as the "Physician of our souls and bodies" and this, like anything else, as not above his abilities. I would direct one of these people to not embrace evil thoughts and actions, but to turn from them. We would welcome them in, talk with them, pray with them, whatever it takes. And remember the Jesus prayer, which is very effective at destroying perverse thoughts and moods. I thought this was insane until I actually tried it myself and it worked. If/when you have something less than desireable in your mind thats bothering you, simply pray to yourself:

"Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner"

Try it a few times and really will drive the darkness from your mind. Some will add to it "... have mercy on me a sinner, and help me through _______", or for a friend "Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, Have Mercy on user a fellow sinner..."

Hope this helps!

I had a vision trying to comprehend how God made existence and this is an etching to what i saw.

Brazillianbro's got it: In short, God loves you, you are a child of his. To Jesus a lost sheep that he sincerely hopes will return one day. There is absolutly redemption for you, all that is required is to repent of your past, accept Jesus as your savior and accept his forgiveness, and live a Christian life to the best of your truest abilities.

One might think this sounds like a lot, or perhaps a little intimidating, but I would say to ask yourself "Are you really happy right now?"

"Are you truly fulfilled with your current life?

As a friendly reminder, there is literally nothing that you could have done on this earth, in your lifetime, that would make you unworthy of salvation if you accepted God's forgiveness and genuinly repented

>search: The unforgivable sin. Protip: you havent done it.

youtube.com/watch?v=9SNIuHcg_zA&list=FLJAFY2kKKb5sg79yld7T3hA&index=18

Here's some nice (but intense) music to enjoy. Story behind that picture?

youtube.com/watch?v=TA0U22ZMVR0

I'm just a guy who was born into the faith as a methodist. I grew up going to church but I've gone less and less as I grew older.
I just try to be a good person by virtue, and be kind to others, even though it's hard at times.B

I believe in God and I *like* to believe that Jesus is my savior, but I don't know for certain that I truly do or that I'm actually saved.

No story that I know of.I'm finding my way back to God after a few decades of brainwashing. I'm overwhelmed by everything and that pic gives me perspective.

Would appreciate your feedback, anons. archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/120132023/#120132023

Interesting, I too was born into the Methodist church! I respect much of Methodism, but I feel like a large percentage of its modern existance has been corrupted, which is very unfortunate. IMHO Methodism now is extremely hit or miss, but I truly hope that this will change in the future.

But thats beside the point...

Do you know that its often said that we never actually know if we truly have salvation? Some "funhouse" Churches preach the "once-saved, always saved" mentality but this isnt something that most actual Christians, or (my interpretation of) the bible would agree with.

I try not to be long winded, but my priest once quoted "Ya know, if you DO make it to heaven one day, expect to see some people you werent expecting there... And expect not to see some people that you were!" So its okay my friend, we all feel this way. All that you can do is read the bible, ideally with a GOOD commentary (Blessed Theophylact might be something you would enjoy reading, it will give you great perspective and a much better understanding of what you're reading, which we can all use and benefit from in our own reading), and try to live the most wholesome, Christian life that you can.

If you want to study more, a book called "Beginning to Pray" would be one of my highest suggestions, its very easy to read but it speaks greatly of growing closer to god. Also, "The Orthodox Way", not because I want to plug my own denomination, but because it speaks a lot, especially in the first part(s) of the book, to who, and what, god is, and isnt. This is the book that helped me to understand that god is truly beyond our comprehension, even tho we can know with certanty that he does and is, existing all around us. Its where the quote in the OP came from, second post I think.

Just from your post, it sounds like you know God is out there, you know that he loves you and wants you to be a part of his chosen flock, and I will pray for you to find what you need, fellow user

Ah, thats wonderful, my brother. My version of that is pic related, which I found when I started to convert... I'm glad that we're all here now.

This is now officially on my to-read list, am too tired and weak at the end of the day to comprehend new, deep things tonight unfortunately...

Thank you for taking the time, user. I appreciate it.

It is a good thread. I haven't been to confession or anything like that in a long long time. I don't believe in my old church anymore even though I was in it for many years as a child. I will need to re-read your thread to figure out how to let go a lot of what I've carried in my life. I could never turn away from God completely. I could never say I was atheist. I couldn't just look at the world on a beautiful day or look up at the sky on a clear night and say and believe that there is no God. I was also afraid to allow myself to talk with him fomr some reason. I guess I believed the propaganda that an intelligent person didn't need to. So I carried a lifetime of burdens and just kept piling things upon myself without any mind of spiritual maintenance. I want to clear my head and make sense of the insanity of the world.

>don't believe in the Trinity
>believe in 3 separate beings with one purpose instead
am I a heretic?

Nope! You're on a good start.

Let us help you.

Our regular website.

>jw.org

It is full of articles, digital books, and a search engine for all Bible related questions.

We also have an entire encyclopedia archive.

>wol.jw.org/en/wol/h/r1/lp-e

That is for advanced Bible students and researchers that want to study certain subjects. For example you can type in Armageddon, Great Tribulation, Soul, Hell, and all references come up
teaching in detail where those are in the Bible and what they mean.

>tv.jw.org/#en/home

Our channel dedicated to shows of encouragement and lessons for kids all based on the Bible. Here's a good one to show to your kids so they don't try to push the trans garbage at them.

>youtube.com/watch?v=G2ygKmo-Tuo&t=36s

Request a free Bible Study

>jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/free-bible-study/

Find a meeting near you

>apps.jw.org/E_SRCHMTGMAPS

AMA!

No self respecting JW would be on 4 chan.

Too late, I'm a Mormon

Thank you for reading, user. May you find peace and fulfillment in God.

It's never too late to learn Good News of God's Kingdom.

When Jesus preached he preached to sinners, the tax collectors, the harlots, and the ordinary people.

I preach to the pony lovers, the Nazi's, the Anime smokers, and worst of all....Reddit Users. You too can benefit from the Good News of God's Kingdom.

When Jesus was met by an actual politician, Pilot, he was asked about his role among all the other politicians of the earth with "Are you a King?" Jesus answered:

>(John 18:36) ...“My kingdom is no part of this world. If my kingdom were part of this world, my attendants would have fought that I should not be delivered up to the Jews. But, as it is, my kingdom is not from this source.”

This is Jesus and God's attitude towards his followers living in the world back then and today.

>(John 17:16) They are no part of the world, just as I am no part of the world.

>(John 15:19) If YOU were part of the world, the world would be fond of what is its own. Now because YOU are no part of the world, but I have chosen YOU out of the world, on this account the world hates YOU.

>(James 4:4) Adulteresses, do YOU not know that the friendship with the world is enmity with God? Whoever, therefore, wants to be a friend of the world is constituting himself an enemy of God.

>(1 John 2:15) Do not be loving either the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him;

>(Romans 12:2) And quit being fashioned after this system of things, but be transformed by making YOUR mind over, that YOU may prove to yourselves the good and acceptable and perfect will of God.

So you are not supposed to be involved with this world's affair at all. Here's why:

CONTINUED

jesus christ here we go again another late night /CG/

>If you place God first, good things will follow. If you place good things first, you'll get neither

Is this the ultimate redpill? There are people I've met who see Christianity as a disposable tool, and when they find they can't get much utility from it they go off and look for another religion. Like the Sup Forumsacks who want a traditional lifestyle, sort of like what the Amish have

So you are not supposed to be involved with this world's affair at all. Here's why:

>1 John 5:19 - 19 We know we originate with God, but the whole world is lying in the [power of the] wicked one.

>Ephesians 2:2 - , , 2 in which YOU at one time walked according to the system of things of this world, according to the ruler of the authority of the air, the spirit that now operates in the sons of disobedience.

>John 16:10,11 - 10 then concerning righteousness, because I am going to the Father and YOU will behold me no longer; 11 then concerning judgment, because the ruler of this world has been judged.

>John 14:29, 30 - 29 So now I have told YOU before it occurs, in order that, when it does occur, YOU may believe. 30 I shall not speak much with YOU anymore, for the ruler of the world is coming. And he has no hold on me,

>John 12:30, 31 - ” 30 In answer Jesus said: “This voice has occurred, not for my sake, but for YOUR sakes. 31 Now there is a judging of this world; now the ruler of this world will be cast out.

>Luke 4:5-7 - 5 So he brought him up and showed him all the kingdoms of the inhabited earth in an instant of time; 6 and the Devil said to him: “I will give you all this authority and the glory of them, because it has been delivered to me, and to whomever I wish I give it. 7 You, therefore, if you do an act of worship before me, it will all be yours.”

>(2 Corinthians 4:4) among whom the god of this system of things has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, that the illumination of the glorious good news about the Christ, who is the image of God, might not shine through.

The devil is the true ruler of the entire world. Not God and not Jesus. All politicians, parties, regimes, corporations, and religions answer to him. You are not supposed to try to change the world. That would make you enemies with God and allies with Satan.

When I am praying to God I am usually at a loss for words. How can I properly communicate with The Lord?

>>If you place God first, good things will follow.

(Luke 12:31) Nevertheless, seek continually his kingdom, and these things will be added to YOU.

(Matthew 6:33) “Keep on, then, seeking first the kingdom and his righteousness, and all these [other] things will be added to YOU.

(1 Timothy 4:8) For bodily training is beneficial for a little; but godly devotion is beneficial for all things, as it holds promise of the life now and that which is to come.

(Psalm 34:10) The maned young lions themselves have had little on hand and gone hungry; But as for those seeking Jehovah, they will not lack anything good.

>If you place good things first, you'll get neither

(Matthew 6:19-21) “Stop storing up for yourselves treasures upon the earth, where moth and rust consume, and where thieves break in and steal. 20Rather, store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust consumes, and where thieves do not break in and steal. 21For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

>(1 Thessalonians 5:17) Pray incessantly.

>(Matthew 6:5) “Also, when YOU pray, YOU must not be as the hypocrites; because they like to pray standing in the synagogues and on the corners of the broad ways to be visible to men. Truly I say to YOU, They are having their reward in full.

>(Matthew 6:6) You, however, when you pray, go into your private room and, after shutting your door, pray to your Father who is in secret; then your Father who looks on in secret will repay you.

>(Matthew 6:7) But when praying, do not say the same things over and over again, just as the people of the nations do, for they imagine they will get a hearing for their use of many words.

>(Matthew 6:9-13) “YOU must pray, then, this way: “‘Our Father in the heavens, let your name be sanctified. 10Let your kingdom come. Let your will take place, as in heaven, also upon earth. 11Give us today our bread for this day; 12and forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. 13And do not bring us into temptation, but deliver us from the wicked one.’

>(Matthew 7:7, 8) “Keep on asking, and it will be given YOU; keep on seeking, and YOU will find; keep on knocking, and it will be opened to YOU. 8For everyone asking receives, and everyone seeking finds, and to everyone knocking it will be opened.

Be sincere and humble. God knows you better than you'll ever know yourself.

Thanks. reminds me that I should read scripture more often

Excellent posts, user.

Kind of weird that you're against both Islam, and atheism.

You guys have so much in common with Islam, they don't even want to kill you guys, just tax you.

Atheists on the other hand, pretty much kill on sight. You guys could purge together, afterwhich you could go get some innocent boys, and prepare the for the "holy" life.

All religion is cancer, and you're turning this board into my great aunts facebook page.

(John 9:31) We know that God does not listen to sinners, but if anyone is God-fearing and does his will, he listens to this one.

(Proverbs 28:9) He that is turning his ear away from hearing the law—even his prayer is something detestable.

(Psalm 66:18) If I have regarded anything hurtful in my heart, Jehovah will not hear [me].

(Isaiah 1:15) And when YOU spread out YOUR palms, I hide my eyes from YOU. Even though YOU make many prayers, I am not listening; with bloodshed YOUR very hands have become filled.

>(Micah 3:4) At that time they will call to Jehovah for aid, but he will not answer them. And he will conceal his face from them in that time, according as they committed badness in their dealings.

(James 4:3) YOU do ask, and yet YOU do not receive, because YOU are asking for a wrong purpose, that YOU may expend [it] upon YOUR cravings for sensual pleasure.

Fun fact: The King James was the originator of 'filthy lucre' as an English colloquialism.

Your picture is false. Dimetrodon and Tyrannosaurs would have never met. Dimetrodon lived in the Paleozoic Era in the Permian Period and Tyranosaurus lived in the Mesozoic Era in the Cretecious period. They were 200+ million years apart.

Good News for all of you! We are at the bottom of the feet at last. God's Kingdom ruled by King Jesus Christ is up next. You guys are living in exciting times.

>(Daniel 2:44) “And in the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be brought to ruin. And the kingdom itself will not be passed on to any other people. It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, and it itself will stand to times indefinite;

PIC RELATED

>(Daniel 2:45) forasmuch as you beheld that out of the mountain a stone was cut not by hands, and [that] it crushed the iron, the copper, the molded clay, the silver and the gold. The grand God himself has made known to the king what is to occur after this. And the dream is reliable, and the interpretation of it is trustworthy.”

>(Isaiah 28:16) therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah has said: “Here I am laying as a foundation in Zion a stone, a tried stone, the precious corner of a sure foundation. No one exercising faith will get panicky.

>(Daniel 2:34) You kept on looking until a stone was cut out not by hands, and it struck the image on its feet of iron and of molded clay and crushed them.

CONTINUED...

>(Psalm 118:22) The stone that the builders rejected Has become the head of the corner.

>(Romans 9:33) as it is written: “Look! I am laying in Zion a stone of stumbling and a rock-mass of offense, but he that rests his faith on it will not come to disappointment.”

>(1 Peter 2:6) For it is contained in Scripture: “Look! I am laying in Zion a stone, chosen, a foundation cornerstone, precious; and no one exercising faith in it will by any means come to disappointment.”

>(Luke 20:17) But he looked upon them and said: “What, then, does this that is written mean, ‘The stone which the builders rejected, this has become the chief cornerstone’?

>(Acts 4:11) This is ‘the stone that was treated by YOU builders as of no account that has become the head of the corner.’

>(1 Corinthians 3:11) For no man can lay any other foundation than what is laid, which is Jesus Christ.

>(Ephesians 2:20) and YOU have been built up upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, while Christ Jesus himself is the foundation cornerstone.

Pic related. The stone that you see in Daniel destroying all the kingdom of the world starting at the bottom of the feet is the same cornerstone of God's Kingdom: Jesus Christ. Jesus himself, along with an army of angels, will come down here and execute all evil doers in the world. The West will not be conquered by another human empire. It will be conquered by Christ himself. How long until imminent empire collapse(politically, socially, economically) and another human empire can take over? Many anons here have helped me narrow this down to 20-30 years.

Do you know what happens next?

The primary theme of Jesus ministry wasn't salvation and it wasn't repentance. It was God's Kingdom.

>(Matthew 4:23) Then he went around throughout the whole of Gali·lee, teaching in their synagogues and preaching the good news of the kingdom and curing every sort of disease and every sort of infirmity among the people.

>(Matthew 4:17) From that time on Jesus commenced preaching and saying: “Repent, YOU people, for the kingdom of the heavens has drawn near.”

>(John 18:36) Jesus answered: “My kingdom is no part of this world. If my kingdom were part of this world, my attendants would have fought that I should not be delivered up to the Jews. But, as it is, my kingdom is not from this source.”

The model prayer

>(Matthew 6:9, 10) “YOU must pray, then, this way: “‘Our Father in the heavens, let your name be sanctified. 10Let your kingdom come. Let your will take place, as in heaven, also upon earth.

>(Matthew 6:33) “Keep on, then, seeking first the kingdom and his righteousness, and all these [other] things will be added to YOU.

The entire theme of Jesus is his father's Kingdom being the solution to all lives problems.

The verses all there imply that a heavenly regime will invade earth and wipe out all disobedient mankind. Pic related, the earth will be transformed into a beautiful paradise where all of you will live there and not visit there. You will all be physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually perfect. No defects of any kind. No sickness, no old age, no mental disorders, no crime, violence, fear and no death.

>(Matthew 24:14) And this good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come.

*Pic Related

You can't comprehend the all. But, all of us have glimpses into our own unconscious, which speaks truths to the individual and humanity.
>name field
oor you're just larping

Do any other Christians sometimes want to die just so they can escape their human body and be reunited with the Father in heaven?

(Job 3:21) Why are there those waiting for death, and it is not, Although they keep digging for it more than for hidden treasures?

(Revelation 9:6) And in those days the men will seek death but will by no means find it, and they will desire to die but death keeps fleeing from them.

(Numbers 11:15) So if this is the way you are doing to me, please kill me off altogether, if I have found favor in your eyes, and let me not look upon my calamity.”

(1 Kings 19:4) And he himself went into the wilderness a day’s journey, and at length came and sat down under a certain broom tree. And he began to ask that his soul might die and to say: “It is enough! Now, O Jehovah, take my soul away, for I am no better than my forefathers.”

(Job 7:15) So that my soul chooses suffocation, Death rather than my bones.

(Jonah 4:3) And now, O Jehovah, take away, please, my soul from me, for my dying is better than my being alive.”

(Job 6:9) And that God would go ahead and crush me, That he would release his hand and cut me off!

We give you thanks, holy Father, for your holy name which you have made to dwell in our hearts, and for the knowledge and faith and immortality which you have made known to us. Through Jesus, your servant, to you be glory for ever. You are the mighty ruler of all who has created all for your name's sake, and you have given food and drink to human beings for their enjoyment so that they might give thanks to you. But to us, from your generosity, you have given spiritual food and drink, and life eternal, through your servant.

Above all things we give thanks to you because you are mighty: to you be glory for ever. Remember, Lord, your church, deliver her from evil, make her complete in your love, and gather her from the four winds into your kingdom you have prepared for her, for yours is the power and the glory for ever. May grace come and may this world pass away. Hosanna to the God of David. If anyone is holy, let him advance; if anyone is not, let him be converted.

Maranatha. Amen.

That's where you're wrong friendo... That image was taken from the critically claimed documentary "Dino Riders".

*acclaimed* but whatever....

earth is just a test ,who suffers greatly on earth will have a larger treasure in heaven , when you die you have finished your test

Interesting, thanks for these.

Indeed it does seem like a test. Every day I'm tempted to sin, temptation is everywhere I look, and every day is a struggle, sometimes it's too much to bare and I can't take it.

20-30 years?
Its almost over with.
You should read the last several sections of the pdf

>things backed up by 600-800 year old Orthodox literature
fellow orthodox here, share some with us

will assyria rise agian?

>restricted
Do treasure maps restrict you?
Do maps in general restrict you?
You don’t have to follow the map, but acknowledging it is there, leads to curiousity and that leads to following and following leads to a long road.
Active homosexuality is degenerate.
Bi and Pan people are degenerates. But I don’t hold it against them. I don’t think they were truly born that way, perhaps that had a greater susceptibility to the degradation of our age and these biological factors are mistaken for a “gay gene”.
There is still hope for them.

It is cool as fuck. I don’t see why pagans and christians don’t mix their aesthetics. Make the pagan gods saints and the Christian saints pagan gods.
Cultivate a sacred tradition and culture which rests upon a divine framework.
Take Aristotle’s piety, his idea of worship was critical analysis. Why not apply this?

Bump

>their psalms and prayers are the braying of donkeys
Top lel