Danganronpa 3

Future is two hours away. [Hope] subs in 16 hours.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiDoqa60ubOAhVHKx4KHZlpBhIQjRwIBw&url=http://danganronpa.wikia.com/wiki/File:Event_129.png&psig=AFQjCNHDGLuT78gNXo52PfEr_bersTutDA&ust=1472560761037349
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Little did we know that 16hour-kun's job was translating anime

he's so dedicated, he doesn't even speak Japanese. He has to look up every word in a translation dictionary

>that neck
Fujos are scary my man.

Do you know any examples of waifubait characters from classic literature?

>Future is two hours away
Okay, I laughed

What's everyone predicting this episode?

It's in 90 minutes.

Izuru

Chiaki is the worst part of either anime so far. Whenever she's on screen everything gets less interesting.

Gundam would have been better off being a SHSL Veterinarian or Animal Tamer. So far he hasn't bred anything besides Sonia.

kirigiri from dangan ronpa 1

I expect a Mukuro AI

do it Junko you slut, you know you want to

Chiaki has no relation to question whatsoever

no man is an island featuring split personality izuru/awakened hajime, like toko

So how long will I have to stay off Sup Forums to avoid spoilers?

Post Dangans that are literally you

Is Junko good enough to code bad odor into an AI

Until tonight basically

If there is one thing I want from this weeks episode it's that I want some bloody Chisa development.

Him getting serious.

Are you guys ready for Boozeman to sacrifice himself to protect his friend's daughter?

>predictions
Juzo-centric episode + whatever dull shit Makoto is doing. Juzo dies at the end.

Something's weird going on with the DR2 cast and their status, I don't think we'll get focus on them yet until we see more of what ends up happening to them in Despair.

I thought he was kind of irresponsible, seeing how he handled class 77 but he actually is keeping his promise with Jin.

>making an AI of an expendable henchwoman

Ophelia from Hamlet

There's no way Hinata has a split personality. His brain's been altered, it's not trauma or anything.

you are cuck?

It will be littered with self abuse and self insults it will only answer to smelly. This was Junko's final act of despair against her Onee-san

He's gonna fuck KiriJunko
In one fuck he's gonna do both his friend's daughter and his own daughter

I want to marry Sonia!

As expected, Sup Forums is full of cucks.

Despair Papa NO !

>Chisa's seiyuu retweeted DR3 official Tiwtter

NO

I WILL NOT BE FOOLED BY YOU AGAIN

Is there any character more perfectly normal?

This. He is pretty much like Izuru but with his memories and feelings as Hinata back.

If I weren't one, I'd be at a club or something, not on Sup Forums.

How despairingly Awesome

Juzo things. Munakata on a rampage.

They do that all the time, she's just promoting the anime.

>tfw getting cucked by an murderer in a coma

Are prepared to learn 30 different languages?

google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiDoqa60ubOAhVHKx4KHZlpBhIQjRwIBw&url=http://danganronpa.wikia.com/wiki/File:Event_129.png&psig=AFQjCNHDGLuT78gNXo52PfEr_bersTutDA&ust=1472560761037349

last time she did Chisa did appear in the episode. though flashbacks mind you but Maybe this episode she'll appear as the Monokuma maid during The Juzo v Punished Munakata fight or after she takes Rich boy( Togami)

That's an interesting question.
To be honest I think most female characters in classic literarture are waifubait before they're characters. Especially in medieval cycles.
I can think of Haydée, also Sophie in Rousseau's Emile (she literally born and bred to be the perfect wife for Emile, it's creepy as fuck).
There's also that girl in le Grand Meaulnes who was worked basically just like that over girl in Gatsby. The MC falls in love with her perfect image rather than the girl herself. He leaves her and his best friend to raise the children when he realizes she's just an ordinary woman. She dies sad and alone.

What the fuck nigga why did you do this

you need to go back

I know the one that matters: The language of love.

user didn't ask for that.

Best waifu, as pure as the first winter snow

I have a feeling the DR3 twist will be something unironically bad, like that snail or something

The only thing keeping Junko pure is the fact that she's literally a homicidally unstable sociopath.

phtt you're kidding yourself if you think that's "keeping her pure"
she bangs hobos in the Wendy's parking lot for the despair

>just because she doesn't indulge in compensated dating means she never slept with anyone
How fucking delusional of you Junkofag, we're talking about a girl who'd do anything not to get bored. She probably laid her first boy when she was 12.

I bet Sonia loves the sound of Swahili.

Any links to where it'll be streamed? I keep missing them and might as well ask.

More like it's because she has a boyfriend who doesn't even care about her.

Chiaki haters have no brain whatever so and will badmouth her whenever the opportunity comes.

Ninapenda wewe!

can't tell if you're talking about matsuda izuru or ryouta

Reminder

what do you think

When is the stream coming?

I get it that people don't like her but I'd rather watch Chiaki sit and do absolutely nothing at the fountain for a full episode than listen to people whining about her in every fucking thread especially when it's out of no where.

Matsuda is too beta for her, Izuru is too edgelord for her, Ryota is too otaku for her

london

>tfw just realized we will first get conclusion to mirai and then zetsubou

That picture mad me laugh.

12th episode of Despair is a special.
Plus, Ogata said on twitter that Future has 13 for whatever reason.

What?
I though despair is only 11 episodes.

post qt ships while we wait

NOOOOOOOOO JUNKO WANTS TO FUCK NAEGI DELEEETTTEEEEEEE

I failed to protect her smile.

Oh ok, I've just installed trackma and it lists both hens as 12 episode length and I haven't seen the news about anything being a special episode

Look she is literally giving him a hint but he is up to his neck in that manga with that autistic expression

this

pic related

Okay.

Maybe if she wasn't a heartless bitch attempting to kill the God of Men Leon Kuwata she wouldn't have been rightfully put down.

Hopeman in the sense that I'm always trying to be friendly, but people still end up not liking me.

this

>Plus, Ogata said on twitter that Future has 13 for whatever reason.

She said the the 7th episode of Future is the 13th episode overall. She's talking about DR3 as a whole.

>Hurr durr Naegi is the best choice

>The MC falls in love with her perfect image rather than the girl herself
That happens in "Nevsky Prospekt" by Gogol too

She wasn't heartless and Leon was shit anyways

You said it, not me

That's why he couldn't even get one girl to like him right?
Love truly hurts.

>attempt to murder somebody and frame your beta orbiter
>not heartless

Found the autistic JunkoxNaegi shipper

I'll fall to despair if there is no Hajisonia next episode!

Danganronpa fell for the /u/ meme
Chisa's more likely an option than Makoto or any of those other guys are

I was being sarcastic, hence the screaming PS4 fan as my reaction image.

>Culprits place motives that will urge you to kill your peers
>"Guess I better take a look at mine."
I hate that glasses bitch in the Student Council killing game so much.

You should've played the game Onii-chan.

>attempt to kill some literal who and frame your boytoy so you can save your best friends
>heartless

And she probably felt bad about it later anyways like Kirigiri said.

They probably tell the motives prior when they blackmailed the SC. What Junko brought are just hard evidences to confirm the threat.

>speedwatcher: the post

Guilty or not, she was the one who triggered the killing.
Also in IF Leon saved her from Monokuma by throwing Weedman crystal ball.
>inb4 IF is not canon

Is the user who said he would translate this episode here ?