Stopping Marxists in education

hey Sup Forums, how do we stop the Marxist infiltration of our universities?

stop going to universities.
start going to trade schools.

It doesn't seem to be having as much of an effect on people as you think.

The majority of whites who come out of college still vote Republican. And why wouldn't they? Democrats always talk about eating the rich and making them pay their fair share.

Before going to college was a big thing people just got married after high school and started their lives. Now the girls go to college and become sluts, and the men go to college and become pussies. Even if it's just temporary it still does damage to society. Plus all of the most radical leftist positions are coming out of universities

That's just ensuring that universities become completely leftist controlled echo chambers. We can't build a real political movement without intellectuals, we need more good right-wing intellectuals, philosophers, and academics. They exist but are drowned out under all the leftist insanity.

> Cut FASFA funding to ONLY STEM/Business degrees
> Cut the "core curriculum" requirement from a bachelor's degree (it's almost 60+ hours of useless curriculum)

That will allow universities to produce STEM-B majors for half the cost, twice as quickly. All of that while eliminating Marxism from the higher education industry. It will also save the average college student a significant amount of money which will also positively stimulate the economy because more people will have more money to spend.

Win, win.

You don't back down. I'm serious. Basic bitch teacher starts prattling about how Australian aborigine civilization was equal to the West? You ask him by what measure he is making that assertion. Your student starts making noises about having white boys go die to defend niggers in the Sudan or muslims in Burma? You say non-intervention is in ours and theirs best interest.

You don't back down, but you come to the fight prepared. You start mouthing off about the inherent superiority of certain races over others you best have done your research because people will be listening, and if you sound like a fool, well, congratulations you just convinced possible allies that our beliefs and causes are wrong and stupid.

That's what it boils down to. Stop lowering your head and averting your gaze. The "Silent Majority'' strategy hasn't worked for 50 years now.

here's the issue. On my campus they made us take a sexual assualt course. If you did not take this course they put a hold on your registration, ie made it so you couldn't register for your classes next semester. The course was full of classic liberal propaganda, 8 gender options, etc. There is no forum to argue about this, you just have to do it. How can you fight against that?

>That will allow universities to produce STEM-B majors for half the cost, twice as quickly.
Not going to happen. Universities are money making machines. The organizational logic is going to keep increasing costs, stretching out bullshit and increasing requirements. This is also why many fields are becoming mandatory-Masters degree where a Bachelors used to be fine.

>You don't back down.
This. Hit them hard, over and over, with the facts.

how would you even go about changing the curriculum. how much of it is up to the university vs. the state vs. the federal government

what is the perverse incentive causing this? Aren't public universities supposed to be not-for-profit?

>how much of it is up to the university vs. the state vs. the federal government

I'm not even really sure to be honest. Do any Anons out there know if this is an actual law or something? There's no way every single University that offers a bachelor's degree just decided to more core curriculum a part of their requirements at the same time. There has to be a stipulation somewhere mandating this. I've tried googling this, but can't find anything on it.

>Not going to happen. Universities are money making machines.

While I certainly agree with you on this, doing what I've proposed would certainly do what the OP asked. With that being said, I wonder if we could make a petition or something suggesting it. I also wonder if worded correctly, would it be something that would catch on within the liberal community.... Just think about how much they complain about school loans and all that crap. If they'd hop on that cause, they'd actually be helping us (conservatives) more than their-selves.

You'd have to get in a time machine and go back to the 70s. They're the establishment now.

Defunding. This and only this.

Right, I've gone through a similar ringer. Mandatory class called race & racism (guess what the purpose of that class was). There's no other way to go through that kind of class other than tackling the professor full on by interrogating them like a prosecutor.

Here's the thing, you're at University to learn, right? If the course material is correct, if it's the truth, then it will stand up to scrutiny. Honestly, you might learn something about the world, and yourself. Either you will come out of higher education utterly inoculated to the lies that permeate its halls, or you will drink the kool-aid of whichever worldview you latch on to. The choice is yours.

Keep destroying the professor's cars. Give them something bigger to concern themselves with than rich people getting a tax break.

Simple, you have to infiltrate them back.

Well I'd say purging the (((communists))) from your country would be a good start.

I don't know, but hopefully they are all purged by the time I'm at the age to attend such institutions in the next life as I'm too old to start from the absolute bottom

It's far too late to stop it. Media and education were coopted by bulshevik reds a long, long time ago.

Do not let your daughter go to university. University is codeword for race mixing factory. Its genius on their part. End it.

Corruption.