youtube.com/watch?v=_vlBzBtS7Ss
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why can't you check these doubles ?

Mine are better

Because no Megumi Hayashibara

youtube.com/watch?v=RQmW-Rylr5c

youtube.com/watch?v=_vlBzBtS7Ss

When you stop being ESL, they will.

Who are the fags on the left? I keep up with western shit but I've never seen them before.

Dunno, they look like characters just parodying the manga artstyle; I don't think there's really characters who actually look like that.

Nice
But check THESE

It's rooted in their hatred of comic books. Y'know how movies based on comic books billions of dollars, but the actual books are lucky to sell a hundred thousand copies?

They hate comics. And Japan loves comics, which means they have a big comic industry, and the anime industry benefits directly from that even outside of stuff like adpatations.

I'd say they just hate to read, but they read shit like Harry Potter or movies about middle aged white women who rediscover they like fucking all the time or Nazis, so maybe they just have narrow taste

How?

I don't know the characters names but they are from a cartoon called "Mighty Magiswords"

There are a few shorts that Cartoon Network is airing, and it's slated to become a full series soon.

It's another western cartoon that relies on "So random" style humor.

I for one enjoyed cute girls doing cute spy stuff

I really wish America's constant "THINK OF DA CHILDRUN" mentality didn't ruin most of their creative momentum. My mom would tell me stories of a staff member at her school growing up protesting the violence in Jonny Quest

>that muscle episode

>Show covering billions of fetishes
>doesn't ever do pregnancy

I'm going to cry now

Fuck off.

>% of American adults who read a book in the last year, broken down by format

Using the demographic data, we can also estimate that 1/3 supporters of a certain presidential candidate did not read a book in the last year.

why does the mere subject trigger people?

French production made by a Canadian studio

Sup Forums and Sup Forums are like separated twins, one just become more manlier thatn the other.

>that episode where the villain has 10/10 female lifeguards as his henchmen

>niggers reading more than anybody

Hahahaha find a better source you fucking moron

>blacks
>reading more than hispanics

how?

This shouldn't be too surprising.
Every black person is already a weeb hiding the fuck out of their power level.

Total guess, but maybe it's hard to find Spanish-language books in some places? In the notes, the indicated that surveys were conducted in Spanish as well.
Also note that Hispanics were just as likely as Whites to listen to audio books, which are largely found online nowadays.

Pew Research Center is highly reputable. Sup Forums cites them all the time, if you're worried about muh liberal bias.

Cops can't shoot you if you stay inside and read a nice book

so just like every western cartoon

They probably didn't tell the niggers that nigger rap doesn't count as a book. lmao

>blacks
>reading

just lmao

If America wanted to do anime, it could do it; better than most of the japanese studios..but that style is japanese; I can understand westerners preferring using their own style.

It's mainly black women that read, I think they actually read more than any other group. I'd like to see a male/female breakdown per race.

Genre would be interesting too.

Then why are they still so fucking dumb?

The problem is not that Americans aren't capable of making stuff more in line with anime, it's that it's not feasible to. The infrastructure isn't there (unless they just want to subcontract Japanese studios) and more importantly the incentive isn't there.

I'm pretty sure that Voltron cartoon on Netflix, for instance, didn't dominate their original content numbers record or anything

Reading trashy books doesn't make you smarter. Like Said a genre breakdown would be interesting. My bet is on cheap romance novels. Having lower income means they take advantage of libraries more often. Riding the bus with a book is pretty normal for black women. I bet the highest discrepancy between male and female readers is when comparing black men and black women readers. Also the bible doesn't count.

This isn't a MvC3 thread
Nice dubs

They did. It's called Avatar: The Last Airbender.

Seriously though, don't dismiss american animation so easily. Their modern work has a very high production quality. Usually no QUALITY moment.

Consider the following.

The thing is not "western style", the thing is that limited animation ruined Western animation forever since the Hanna-Barbera times and Western audience doesn't seem to care the animation looks like shit because they consider cartoons a sub-par product in first place.

leave it to the Frenchies

Shabranigdo, fuck off

You have some point, but that webm is comparing a seasonal tv show to a movie by as studio well known for their animation.

Compare Rick and Morty to Dragon Ball Super, and the gap isn't so large.

Man, hating for no reason.

That webm is unfair, but unlike R&M the audience did get mad at DB Super's low quality animation.

That's because it's a damned fool that expects quality animation from Adult Swim.

Lisa Oritz did a pretty good Lina Inverse though.

I demand answers and pictures of spiderman!

The same country who thinks "localization" is the best course of action instead of just translations, what do you expect?.