How long until the PC phase is over with and it will be ok to offend people again without repercussion Sup Forums...

How long until the PC phase is over with and it will be ok to offend people again without repercussion Sup Forums? Isn't history just repeating itself and this happened in the 70's or some shit too? Genuinely curious

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xhno9sBWI88
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Read it in his voice

>How long until the PC phase is over with and it will be ok to offend people again without repercussion Sup Forums?
you can do that now.
just don't care about what they respond with, dumbass.

Every generation or two flip the customs. The kids the PC fags have will rebel. Then their kids will rebel. And the world keeps turning.

Fuckin kek

I'm fairly sure it was alive for a little while in the 90s too. We only had 7 years or so to be racist.

maybe bring back Dave Chapelle

Just do it.

this, only Yuroniggers get jail time for mean words, this is a free country

Our collective sense of humor with race died when Chappelle's show stopped

after the jews fall from power

Nobody cares what anyone thinks until you have a thousand fat tumblr chicks rallying to make you lose your career and destroy your life

capitalism can't sustain any attitude for long. It thrives on novelty. Breitbart's success is proof. At the end of the day, it generates new users largely because of its novelty among other news outlets with young journalists. Shapiro and Milo both are incapable of taking on any serious debate. Neither is terribly smart, merely confident and crass. The latter qualities succeed in the marketplace.

this is a muddled mess of half-formed thoughts
kys faggot

I had to read it a couple times until I came to the same conclusion

Did you just start reading right wing sources last week or something?

Key and Peele seems to be a very very light version of the Chappele show in some skits I think

It goes in 20-30 year cycles. Most of you faggots are just too young to remember the early 90's.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xhno9sBWI88

When would you say this cycle started to go off the rails then? 2008?

I'd say later, around like 2012. That's when it really went off the rails. I was teaching school then and I started noticing students using weird fucking pronouns and getting pissy about various imagined slights regarding their choice of pronouns like some big pity party. I parent conferenced that shit real quick.

you dumb nigger OP whining like a bleeding dyke howling under a full moon

responding to namefag
responding to addled namefag
>/pol I am disappoint

You are free to offend anyone you like. Just make sure that they are white oppressors, cissies, breeder hets, and amab.

And? The protagonists are degenerate as well, they are "drinking" and "partying" and doing other forms of degeneracy

You have poor reading comprehension. What I posted was right.

nope.

you have poor reading comprehension.

Diversity is green. Diversity is profitable. Capitalism has no need for "tradition" of any sort. It thrives on creative destruction.

lasted about 6 years last time

Both personalities are working off logic lifted from early Sup Forums years ago. Didnt take long until shapiro crash landed into overt zionism with no regard for the hypocrisy of it and for milos head to get so large it burst

unvaluable piece of pop culture, ty user-senpai

That actually doesn't happen as much with kids as you think. Most kids are pretty good...

...but sometimes you just need to go out and get in trouble. If you haven't woken up drunk as shit and have no idea where you are at least 5 times you probably are an annoying person to be around.

I dislike sjw stuff on principle but in the new game it ironically wasn't even that bad to talk about gender in stuff idk do they have a point Sup Forums?

>...but sometimes you just need to go out and get in trouble. If you haven't woken up drunk as shit and have no idea where you are at least 5 times you probably are an annoying person to be around.
I've never had alcohol before. I'm only 20 and you legally have to be 21 to drink.

Most employers hold little regard for their opinions. Just don't take it *too* far

What the fuck man are you a mormon? Just get your parents to buy it for you or make it yourself it's not hard. You probably won't like it though no one does at first I still barley ever drink at all because I don't like the taste. I'm 20 I just used to make my own but I don't really like drinking now so when I do I just get my dad to buy me some.

i'm not talking about me personally. I'm talking about all of the people who have literally had their lives destroyed over a tweet

It is going to get worse before it gets better. In every society people climb the social ladder by presenting themselves as more and more virtuous to outdo the last guy. If they last leader followed all the rules then the new guy has to make up new, stricter rules for him and everyone else to follow to make himself look good.
This usually builds up over centuries in religion, but now this behavior has become detached from belief in actual supernatural entities. What we're going to see in the next phase is a return to that ridiculously overdone fashion like Britain had with the wigs and crazy suits, just more and more outlandish and fancy to have material representation of their commitment to advanced and arcane rule following. This will get tied in with transgenderism and people getting the most ridiculous implants while trying to pass as the opposite sex. And smart money already sees this coming and invested in fashion and medical companies while promoting the degeneracy. Like the Kardashians know they will be the brand of choice for crazy slutty trannies by having that dude pretend to be a woman, no doubt he has massive gambling debts and the tranny thing was part of his recoup.
Eventually though all the rules to follow gets ridiculously stressful. And if you aren't on drugs you can't keep up, and society will be split into the people who can follow all the dumb rules while making more and the people who just say fuck it all. Then eventually the drug people won't be able to maintain their own status and collapse too.

Just look at Real Time, he literally has a joke sketch called "New Rules", but I don't think he understands how apt it is. This is the Liberal mode of socializing, keep making new rules for people to follow to make yourself look good.

It's not going to end completely. You're just going to have to learn how to be nice to people.

...never?

Born in '70 here...there's always been a time and a place for shit talk.

If you just went around insulting people, you would have gotten the shit kicked out of you/thrown out of anywhere.

People used to be careful to not swear around kids ect too.

No this is not just some phase. Our culture has been modified very slowly by the progressives. It's the frog in the frying pan analogy. The creeping change was too slow to detect for most. Now they seem to be going all out, and it seems like a bigger orchestrated plan tied to globalist elites and their goals. You almost get the feeling like they do not have much time left and are starting to really push, and feel society is sufficiently altered enough that nobody will care.