I've analysed Monogatari very thoroughly and it appears that corpse is in fact the best girl

I've analysed Monogatari very thoroughly and it appears that corpse is in fact the best girl

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QkipWXIcb-o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thank you for all your hard work, now we finally have the answer.

Which method did you analyze this information with? I'd like to peer review your results to see if they can be replicated.
Best girl is serious business and I doubt someone would come onto the internet just to lie about who is best girl.

You don't even have dubs
and obviously snail a best

Oh shit dubs confirm

user, it's my sad duty to inform you that your opinion is horribly, tragically wrong and spook is in fact best girl.

Dubs confim

Close, the best girl is a dead one. See double dubs for more info

Looks like its time to stop arguing whose the best girl then

I wholeheartedly agree, OP.
Have some dubs for confirmation purposes.

peace peace

I think you're going to need to redo your analysis because Monkey is in fact best girl.

Did you make a mathematical analysis? The result seems a little different in my deduction.

Good taste, but doll is in fact 2nd.

After reviewing your data I can confirm with no bias whatsoever that she is best girl.

Why does everyone around here seem to mistake the best girl in this series? It's painstakingly obvious that it is in fact, snake!

thats some good taste OP , HOWEVER , thats only second to snake girl

>It's painstakingly obvious that it is in fact, snake!
Your dubs confirm what didn't need confirmation because it's so damn bloody obvious.

Apparition, ghost and corpse are the best and the choice of true patricians. All others are normalfag-tier for filthy plebeians.

I see you are also a cultured and educated man. This is good.

>this thread

How can a show have so many best girls? How did they do it?

This.

>make a character based in a trope
>give her a personality
>the end

Also
>make her cute
>break the 4th wall/subvert the trope
And you have monogatari girls.

Nisio

do you faggots even have a degree in best girl research

Kaiki is great too.

Snake and Doll bro adventures when?

Snake can't pull off that posed look, though.

Snake should make Doll the heroine of her next manga (and base the villain on Ougi-kun), it would make her rich in no time.

More life advice with Sodachi-onee-chan when?

I am in posession of secret documents that prove you wrong.

Best girl is in fac

Is Monogatari a deconstruction?

Not at all. What genre would it even be deconstructing?

Maybe the battle harem.

Spook thread?!

Talking about best girl

I want to fug him/her/it

best bird

Ononoki is for intertwined finger handholding

Indeed.

it shouldn't be so hard to pick a best girl, but it is

spooky girls should not be allowed to be this cute!

>pooky girls should not be allowed to be this cute!

Ougi's fine then.

Dam senpai.

We already knew the lolis were the best girls followed by Monkey.

don't sexualize oshino ougi's sleeves

Dem soul sucking lips

Tomboys shouldn't be allowed to be this sexy!

i want a soft flustered ougi to drape their sleeves over me and for the big starched hems of their sleeves to gently brush against my breasts

But that's half the point of being fit. It's beautiful that tomboys struggle with.

bird > snake > snail > monkey > bat > spook > doll > bee > math > crab > cat

Terrible list. It's actually as follows:

Monkey > Bee > Snail > Crab > Doll > Bat > Math >>> Cat > Snake

dont rank Cat so low, have you even read Kizumonogatari???

Stop saying that shit like it means anything. Kizu isn't magic. People can read it and still be sick of her bullshit.

Not him, but my cat rank went even lower after kizu, she's such a blatant waifubait character, she has literally zero depth and generally just a shallow uptight idiot who thinks she knows it all, but at least she has big tits amirite? 1 rank guaranteed.

Cat:
>boobs too big
>too smart

Crab:
>too violent

Bat:
>too scary

Monkey:
>too gay

Bee:
>too wild, also no special powers

Spook:
>kind of a know-it-all

Bird:
>bird brain

Doll:
>too chuuni

Math:
>too insane

Snail:
>too dead

Snake
>A God, literally perfect

You are the dumbest Snakefag.

>Crab too violent
>downside
I don't follow

I don't care, she's so perfect.

I want to test just how tight snek pussy is but I don't want anything to do with her after that

That's most people's attitude.

rekt

I have a problem where I tend to rank girls based on how much I like their OPs.

Snake has some pretty fucking great OPs, but Birb has a good one too. I also really like Doll's. The only Cat one I like is
youtube.com/watch?v=QkipWXIcb-o

But I really like that one even though I'm not a huge fan of Cat.

What makes this artstyle so appealing over all others?

I'd oshino her ougis if you catch my drift

>A God, literally perfect

>lost her God hood after being defeated by a man just by him asking about manga

Birb=cat=monkey=snail=bat=doll=bee=crab>>>>> sodachi >>>>>>>> bat feces after eating apparition>>>>>>>>> snek

I'm not an art critic or anything, but I think it has to do with how stylized everything is. Or maybe the way in which everything is stylized.

Locations are presented in a "perfect" manner. Like, no trash, no rust, nothing out of place. Even the ruined cram school is very aesthetic. On the flip side, every scene is very inorganic. I mean, it's very static and "lifeless". This contrasts very heavily with the characters who come to these spaces, because they're usually very animated. They're always turning their head or tilting it, making wild exaggerated gestures with their hand. They're constantly in motion which sets up a very nice separation from the setting itself.

Besides that, it's just illustrated well in general. There's enough attention to detail that everything looks very nice and fluid. Fights are cool and flow well, but so do just regular scenes. Anything boring is broken up with animation of something interesting. Like the Suruga Devil chapter where Suruga is talking to Numachi, there's all sorts of animation and stuff going on in the background.

Don't you have a lesbian and a sister to cuddle with (in the trash)?

Is this the worst character in the series?

But what happens now?

Don't say that. A good third of the series wouldn't have happened if she didn't get off on the idea of pushing a weakened Kiss-Shot around and just did her job correctly.

I need to fuck these sleeves.

Isn't it obvious? We jack off.

Snail > Doll > Bird > Kagenui > Bat > Math > Cat > Snake > Crab > Bee > Mankey

>kagenui
What the fuck is this list

That's not bat OP
Also, trips will prove me right.

I couldn't leave out best older woman with her sexy voice and accent.

>crybabby bat
>best

>Monkey:
>too gay

It's just a phase. All girls go through it these days.

I want to FUCK the spooky so violently hard

Yeah. She should just bottle her emotions up inside until she snaps and tries to kill Araragi like everyone else.

I kind of fell off this train when Bakemonogatari season 2 aired, though I watched the first movie. I just know that snail goes to heaven and that Snake is evil or something. Should I start watching again? I don't even know how many seasons more that have been made.

If you feel like you want to continue, just pick up where you left off and keep watching in airing order. If you don't then don't. The only thing that has really changed is Nisio dropped the themes and just tries to focus on developing characters.

Does it really matter if Ougi is a boy or a girl? I stopped caring myself.

This thread needs more Hitagi Senjougahara.

>Snake is evil

Does this look like an evil face to you? All Nadeko asks for is praise, attention, and sake. She's killed less people than the Christian/Jewish/Muslim "God" and is actually cute. If you wouldn't worship her you deserve what you get.

snibbetysnab

Not really. She ran her course and then Nisio wrote better characters.

kaiki>>>>>>>>>>vampire>snail=doll>crab>fire sisters (come as set but pheonix>bee) >cat>>>math>monkey>spook>anyone else>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>shit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>snake

>Disgusting casual tier
Cat
Crab
Bee

>Trying too hard to fit in tier
Monkey
Bird
Math

>On the path to redemption tier
Bat
Snail
Snek

>Spooky tier
Spooky

>Supreme patrician master race taste tier
Doll

Keep telling yourself that, corpsefucker

Finally someone with good taste showed up.

why doesn't anyone like based devil

Because she used her devil magic to cast a sleeping spell on the audience.

>only ones I like tier
Spook, doll, kaiki
>everyone else tier
Everyone else

I like all the characters to some degree

i do

fuck off

Same, except I genuinely hate cat. She deserves her own sub-shit tier.

She didn't deserve anything besides a hug and a kiss from Kanbaru.

Essentially this, but I like these threads.