WHY ARE YOU GUYS SO MEAN TO CHINKS??

>Hard working
>Race with highest IQ
>Don’t commit crime
>Don’t ask for benefits
>Usually very conservative

What the fuck is wrong with you Sup Forums?? I was in this thread
and you guys absolutely destroyed the guy that he got so depressed he didn’t want to reply anymore.

Go to ANY university and you will find chinks doing all the most valuable and hardest degrees like civil engineering, computer science, physics, medicene, finance etc. Why attack our own ally??

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=b4e_1483372953
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Language and culture barrier along with the massive amount of government propaganda pumped out since forever.

Chinks are cheats enough said.
They will screw you out of everything if they can. Those chinks don't get any of that honestly. Big uni plagiarizers.

I mean chinks are pretty cool by me, especially the non shit tier ones.

They kill, torture and eat dogs
They don't help their fellow chinks if they are hurt
They don't know how to form a queue
Theirs tourists are worse than Americans

>They kill, torture and eat dogs
This is a meme.

I’m in favor of chinks. They are by far the best race next to whites.

Because Sup Forums is filled with white supremacists.

>berenstain

They're only considered model minorities because only the best of the best get out of China.

You're not seeing the unwashed masses.

Go away pleb.

liveleak.com/view?i=b4e_1483372953

what a meme

>meme
No it's not friend and you would be careful not to ask for proof

Chinese IQ is a myth. Seriously, look at China, it's a hellhole. Corrupt businesses and schools, cheating and scams everywhere.

They aren't white, or needed.

Chinks are fine.

In China.

This place has always been racist as fuck. Chinks just can't handle the bantz.

In Thailand or Taiwan I forgot which one, they believe pain makes meat taste better. So they skin animals alive and roll them in salt. Fuck those guys. Naps are cool though.

Also if you think the chinks have it bad, the blacks and the poos are literally bashed 24/7. And whites are collectively committing suicide as a culture/civilization which if you think about it makes whites the dumbest of the lot. So if you cant handle the bantz gtfo.

>Naps are cool though.
>t. Spaniard.

>>Don’t commit crime
>>Don’t ask for benefits

HAHAHAHAHAHA, this must be a troll, right?

They don't see subsidies and fraud as being on the benefit or crime.

That's a barbaric practice believed by peasents

Communism destroyed chink culture. Pre-commie chink communities outside China, chinks from Taiwan, chinks from Singapore, and chinks from Hong Kong still have real hard working Confucian values. Post-commie chinks from mainland China are a free for all mess.

>that thread
based kiwi-niggers

The sad part is everyone is so pissed off at the Chinks we're forgetting to hate the poos, Islanders and Maori.

Thats it. I fucking hate chinks. who the fuck could hurt a pupper like this!

One of the many strengths of diversity

>soulless
>slave mentality
>very hostile and apathetic towards those unrelated to them
>greedy as a jew

arounds chinks, never blink

The UK Chinese are ok they just keep to themselves, VERY rarely cause trouble, don't try to force their way of life/religion/beliefs etc onto other and don't complain about anything or look for repatriations etc.
They're mostly all employed in one way or another as nepotism is rife

I think the most you see the Chinese up for in this country is bad hygene in their restraunts anything else stay in Chinatown, th eUK has the oldest Chiese community in Europe so they're pretty institutianalised by now.

They will con you though if you let them, fair play to em.