USA is now less white than Brazil - CHINA KNOWS IT

Even Putin already knows it

How the fuck does that mutthole of a Country plan to stay relevant for much longer?

China in their last congress has claimed it woud be the dominant superpower

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O59SiA4Yg0A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Geez, you foreigners are pretty mad. GF got yank'd while staying here to study at real university?

Downvoting this monkey's sub for unsauced content.

>China in their last congress has claimed it woud be the dominant superpower
hahahahahaha
hahaha
hahaha
ha

that's some funny shit.
china thinking their hot opinions matter at all.

please COONnect to reality again

You're delusional if you think China is irrelevant

Brazil, I have more cash in my wallet than the value of your country's entire GDP.

Fake ass whities in America need to pretend even harder or risk getting dragged under.

USA 30%-35% White vs Brazil 4% White

You make your choice

Oh let me educate you about Russia
Open borders with China? Check!
Open borders with Central Asia? Check!
Open borders with Southeast Asia? Check!
Open borders with Brazil and South Africa? Check!

Supporting White Genocidets like Mugabe? Check!

Thieving everything, while many ethnic Russians and native nonwhites live in poverty? Check!
Denying existence of the ethnic Russians? Check!

Enforcing even stricter anti-gun laws? Check!

Enforcing the hate speech laws? Check!

Illegal to create a nationalist party because of the article 282? Check!

From 88% ethnic Russians to 65% under his rule? Check!

We gotta do away with these fucking meme flags.

UMA

this meme is gold

Have we hurt your feelings?

>Drawing divisions between each other
This is how the left wins

I don't think you have any room to talk Jamal Barbosa Pierre Stotz

the left is already winning in america

Brazil hardly has any white people in it. Arab Southern Euro types aren't White. They are mongrels from the start.

America is White everywhere but the cosmopolitan big cities. In flyover country, everyone is an actual White from North/Northwest Europe.

In flyover country where they are ALL inbred?

>says the Brazilian

I don't know, lad. Are we the ones desperately spamming?

I think all these anti-American threads are d&c shilling. Thoughts? They popped up out of nowhere just a few days ago and now there's always a thread bring spammed. Just my two cents.

Don't worry, OP, I'm just worried about America as you are. My biggest fear is the transformation of America into Neo-Brazil finalizing.

been hearing this shit since the first time I posted here a loong time ago

Great idea for a loading screen

Its just Sup Forums

I’m glad you use my pasta to show the obvious.

65% Sweden tier OPENLY RACIST Whites versus 4%

Really made me think

I remember the 25% face was the huehuehue face on Sup Forums for a while
wonder y they got rid of it

You two need to start taking the USA's transformation into a country like Brazil seriously. We're on track to have the average American as mixed as the average Brazilian, which means, essentially, a Brazilian will have access to the American military industrial complex.

Imagine if Brazil had the world's most invasive military and spy networks and openly practiced covert and overt warfare. Now realize that will be the future of America. This is nightmare fuel.

>American education

Are you the guy from southern siberia? He hates swedes and brazilians

The obvious answer is to nigger bomb Brazil and China. That's when we drop ship loads of virilant, self replicating, gang bred American niggers on a country then they suck up all the resources raise the crime rate and lower the average iq. You think the niggers in Brazil are bad wait until we go full Detroit on you.

Yeah I know but the variations on the "le 56% white face" are new. Thr content on the threads is also almost identical.

I'm at Walmart rn and that pic hits too close to home.

I knew it was you

Traitor of mother Russia

the state of america

>Are you the guy from southern siberia? He hates swedes and brazilians
Who? Story?

keep reporting these threads guys

>Soros dumps a shit ton of money into his foundations
>like magic, a couple days later, tons of anti-white nationalist threads, anti-American threads, pro-Jew and Muslim threads, threads insisting that anyone pro-white is just working for the Jews, and tons of threads saying that pro-white policies will fail and are pointless flood the board day and night like clockwork
Really fuckin' makes you think.

I don't know if it's the state of America, or your humble correspondent.

LIKE CLOCKWERK

KEEP SAGING AND REPORTING

MODS ARE ACTUALLY DOING THEIR JOBS

yea middle aged golf boomers really want to work at walmart. MAGA right guys??!

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

I concur, my first thought was FSB/GRU

Our military industrial complex ensures we will be the SOLE superpower for at least 100 years

You're deluding yourself if you think otherwise.

If the next recession wipes out their savings, these golf boomers will have to end up working here like my 83 year old co-worker does.

muh clockwerk

all these salty non whites in this thread

Damn JIDF folder of these went viral on here last week. Sheit. Shut it down.

Pirates. So fierce.

pathetic britcuck

Although that could also be the CIA trying to meme here to influence our perspective, towards believing in MUH RUSSIA in line with the MSM.

UMA

>You're deluding yourself if you think otherwise.
No, user, you're deluding yourself if you don't think this is the problem. To clarify, I'm not saying that I wish America was dethroned. Rather, I'm saying we need to be honest and realize that at this rate, eventually, we will resemble Brazil in no time, and the new "Brazilians" will be the ones controlling that MIC.

This.
What passes for white in brazil, is hispanic here.

cucks shit on their own fuck off lad

>USA is now less white than Brazil

Sure, we're less white than a nation of niggers and favelamonkeys, I totally believe it!

Please report

Then they start complaining about niggers taking their jobs. But before then they just complained about lazy millennials while their daughter fucks tyrone

The level of mixing in America is nowhere near Brazilian or Latin American levels. In fact, some reports even claim that mixing in the U.K. is more prevalent than in the U.S.

The danger you describe is from mass immigration, anchor babies, and anti-white economic redistribution, not from miscegenation.

Not to downplay the danger of racemixing, of course, but the severity of threats should be taken into consideration.

Threadly reminder.

americans aren't anglo they destroyed the british empire after the war

you're pathetic dude

>"you're pathetic dude," says raul as he kicks his soccer ball into the cardboard wall of his favela shack

>europoors think 56% white means everyone in the country is 56% white genetically
european education

UMA

He used to post in all the anti american threads, not exactly defending us but calling out others for their bullshit. It was always brazilians.

hmm really makes one think

Didn't Brazil have like 15 racial classifications at one point, including green?

delet this

There's nothing more pathetic than defending the people that repeatedly cucked you and destroyed your national prosperity and this brit is doing that

there is a high anglo count according to 23andme and even if the german settlers are of a high number they are still saxons which are close enough to anglo saxons

and the empire? we shit on them and they shit on us,it doesnt mean we have to hate each other.

they have always done the right thing when we needed help the most...fuck off nigger

DELICIA

KIKE SHILL KIKE SHILL KIKE SHILL!

nono you probably mean the capital of Slovenia, the city of Serbia

>The danger you describe is from mass immigration, anchor babies, and anti-white economic redistribution, not from miscegenation.
Be honest with yourself here. You and I both know that acceptance of miscegenation is on the rise. With the factors you mentioned, coupled with the "millennial effect" a disaster is inevitable, unless something is done.

>but the severity of threats should be taken into consideration.
Don't be a Baghdad Bob.

Fair enough why does the US and Canada have similar percentage of blonde hair when it's supposed to be 56% vs 75%?

Le 56% face threads are the best thing to ever happen to Sup Forums. They act as containment threads for retards. They keep the shills in a shill echo chamber instead of letting them shit-up real threads: the kind I'm migrating to now.

Your people in America are all mixed. It's funny that you think America is so less "mongrel" than south European countries.

Every white chick i grew up with fucked spics for coke or fun.

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

*monkey noises*

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

the windsors send their regards!

youtube.com/watch?v=O59SiA4Yg0A

>they have always done the right thing when we needed help the most

Like Suez? Or the numerous independence groups they aided within the empire.

Its time to stop hiding behind the meme flag pedro

There's lots of things more pathetic than that. Hiding behind a meme flag for instance.

Multiple states, actually.

Underrated kek 0/10 b8 op

at the time they saw us as a threat,it was a different time

nothing we didnt do,we recognised mexican independence 1st just to spite them amongst many other things.

Smashing!