This is the only man any STRONG and INDEPENDENT woman needs

This is the only man any STRONG and INDEPENDENT woman needs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xYQwH2sksMs
youtube.com/watch?v=okgrjiqnNCM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BASED WOMAN

Might I add that he's a real cutie too.

does she go to canada so her man can fuck her?

Easy: artificial wombs

Fathers will finally get to raise their sons as they and only they see fit, never having to doubt their sons' paternity.

Without women confiscating almost all the fruits of their labour, fathers will have a lot more time to spend with their sons and transmit manly virtues---honour, loyalty and honesty among them---free from female interference. Boys will never be abused or neglected again just for being boys.

Most boyhoods will at last be remarkably drama- and trauma-free.

Meanwhile, the labour-time and material resources currently wasted on female frivolity---a good 80 percent of it in advanced economies---will be returned to men to do with as they see fit.

Not only will men work far shorter hours and live much better (and longer) than they do today, but far more resources will be available for development of the technologies necessary to settle other planets, among other marvels mankind freed of female parasites will finally be able to realize.

I hope I live to see it.

Real women want to be submissive and loving towards their husbands.

Is he neutered?

dogs are man's best friend. diamonds are woman's best friend. stop appropriating our gender roles

No real man wants an old, wrinkled, unfunny leftist "comedian".

Her vagina is drier than the sahara.

You mad white boi???

Does the dog also piss on her?
youtube.com/watch?v=xYQwH2sksMs

Do she’s moving to Canada where she can legitimize this relationship, right?

BARKED

It's not even being submissive, it's just following evolution to let the technically-able man do the fine work while the woman sticks around to do the coarse work and child-rearing, safe out of harm's way. Only a complete retard would argue this is unfair (the only exception being both the man and the woman are exorbitantly rich or are afforded a good life with enough time to spend quality time with the kids)

>that dogs 81/2 inch knotted penis
>inside of @chelseahandler

>Her vagina is drier than the sahara.
Don't think so, she looks good for her age.

If you don’t give your dog oral sex, your enemies win.

Nah, the vaginal jew just wants what all jews want : your house, your money, your soul and brain forever enslaved to it.

Think about it

this is just sad

sounds pretty good.

The unreleased Handler sex videos where she eats scat are quite good

>This is the only man any STRONG and INDEPENDENT woman needs

If she is so STRONG and INDEPENDENT why is she seeking validation in such a pathetic way?

>self-genociding Jews

I fuck a lot of pussy - fine pussy. I'm talking about pussy that can't be comped. Ain't no cashiers from Taco Bell getting this cock. They want it, but they don't get it. Lots of women. I know a lot about the sex industry too so I even know the details of pussy I haven't slayed. Tell me, big dog, what are the "mannerisms"? Huh? You got somethin'? Because in all my years of crushing the finest pussy I've yet to find one way to figure out - just from vids and pics - which ones are sluts, which ones are whores, and which ones are disgusting dick teases who won't comp their pussies. Normally I don't get a sense of that until it's time to fuck. So, big guy? Whatcha got? What's your secret to figuring that shit out?

wow she is such a loser its sad. i remember seeing her tv show on E! about a decade ago and it was the worst most vapid garbage i'd ever seen. really bad even for late night.

fucking animals is wrong, user

you dun guud

Stop making it sound so good.

This, you know who is strong and independent?
My mother who doesn't post on social media 24/7, works a full time job and calls modern day feminism joke because they would rather talk about the portrayal of women in games on twitter not help fix the current state of women suffrage in country's that actually need it with volunteering/career choices.

I love dogs, but I fucking hate unmarried, Millennial dog owners. And it's a coin toss in any given day whether I hate the men or the women more.

Women in their prime baby-making years being so strong and independent, just dumping all this misplaced maternal energy into an animal that'll be dead in a decade.

Men, lonely and unmotivated, getting a money sink that'll cripple their ability to get ahead just so they have some surrogate affection in their lives.

Most of them, men or women, don't even put half the effort into training the animal that they require, being shitty dog "parents" and dressing their fucking 'tard hounds up at Halloween. Talking with their moronic friends about pets like they're as proud of something a child has done.

It's a FUCKING DOG. And it probably doesn't even know how to lay down or stay, because you're a lazy idiot who got it on a whim and not for a challenge.

What are any of these dinks and assholes going to have at middle age? Pictures of three to six different dogs in succession, thousands of dollars less in savings, and no fucking children.

Enjoy having no family and dying alone while your society collapses, you absolute mongoloids.

Mine gets me beer.

LOL. That's the most man someone like Chelsie Handler can get. I'm sure she invests heavily in peanut butter.

That dogger looks nervous

A German Shepherd immediately absolves you. Like I said, I fucking love dogs. I'm sure you know the kinds of people I'm bitching about.

Do you refer to yourself as your dog's dad? I would wager not.

>does *your* man knot inside you? I didn't think so

WHITE

You aren't wrong about the money sink, but in a world filled with today's women, a little sanity can be the difference between persevering and giving up and is well worth the money.

cause he's about to get raped

Buddy, I feel you. I doubt you're the kind of neutered, half-assed dog owner that boils my potatoes.

even the look on the dogs face says "I know you feed me and all but I dont love you in THAT way"

>Do you refer to yourself as your dog's dad?
Checked.
No dog guy refers to himself as that. Maybe the nu-male who was pressured into getting a 'rescue' animal that will someday tear his arm off might. I can't stand those fucks.
>adapt a difficult dog
>can't handle it
>uses 'rescue dog' excuse when the limp wrist faggot lets it kill someones cat/small dog etc
My dog pic related could be called a 'rescue' dog. He has a tendency to chimpout but he's come around and is a good doggie for the most part because I treat him like a dog (that can be unpredictable) not a misguided kid.

This is so based. We should all be researching biology to speed this along.

I don't know.
What would Diplo do?

sounds like an argument for gay adoption

>Do she’s moving to Canada

gross

Digits match flag

You can genetically engineer XY women. They will make perfect companions for men.

I'm sure she "really" loves dogs.

A little pb on the right spot and who needs a man

>I'm sure she "really" loves dogs
She could be an honorary Canadian

Reminder

>I just wanna stay home and bake pies and be a trad wife
>Berkeley
>I wanna be a trad wife
>Let me rack up hundreds of thousands in student debt for a career I have no plan on pursuing.

The fuck is wrong with you crazy white people?

Girls kissing dogs...
Dressing you sons up like daughters...

God damn son...

>Cats and Dog ladies

That is the future of left leaning women. I know quite a few who are mid 30s now and they are already saying things on social media about "I don't want kids, just going to adopt 5 dogs"

These women are going to cost the state a fortune when they age. No kids or family to look after them and friends don't stick around for long.

>dusty old Commie kike fucks a dog

>The fuck is wrong with you crazy white people?
Who knows? what is wrong with niggers?

tongue kissin a JACKAL in the mouth
youtube.com/watch?v=okgrjiqnNCM

You don't believe in cat Jesus?

she looks like death

>makeup

her neck has more wrinkles than a 90 year old

That's sick
Pretty funny, but still sick

>the absolute logic of women

another feminist succumbs to the knot

theres nothing wrong with dressing your son up as a girl and letting him be passed around by gay jewish pedophile directors and producers

you aren't some sort of bigot are you?

This basically, this menstruating jew simply realized the sooner she can parasityze a man the more resouces she can extract. She's merely ahead of the curve.

KILL ALL NIGGERS

>KILL ALL NIGGERS
agreed

I'm am not His dad but I am his Brother

Kek

reminder that single women with dogs trick the dog with peanut butter to eat their pussy

HAHAHA ok degenerate kike gas yourself and stop LARPing on POL

>You can genetically engineer XY women. They will make perfect companions for men.

Women who function like men won't be housewives and won't be faithful. Two of the main things criticized about women.
It would be like a relationship between two gay men just with only one penis involved

Artificial wombs will only be allowed to heterosexual couples, user.

That's not how you draw Justin Trudeau!

rooshitpost/10 good job

>1000 cock stare
she can just see where she is headed and doesn't want to work hard in a career so she thinks having a maid who does the work while she spends 40 minutes a day cooking and the rest on yoga and lattes is the way to go.

Wonder if it gives here worms and mange too?

On the contrary male brains are loyal and rational

Into the oven achmed

faggot

She probably lets it fuck her.

gay

>implying you wouldn't

Notice how even that kike's dog is trying to get away from (((her)))?
I've never had a dog or even a cat try and squirm away from me.

other way around buddy

loyality and sexual faith is not the same, especially not for the male side who needs less emotional attachment then women and has higher need for promiscuity.
Gay relationships are more promiscous than straight relationships.

I guess if a woman wants to let their dog fuck them, whatever. I have heard stories of women being allergic to dog spunk though, so I guess they should be careful. Also, women are prone to infection I'm their gash, so I'm not sure having a dirty dog knot in there is the best idea. Side note, my grandpa was a fire fighter way back in the day in Missouri, they got a call that an apartment building was on fire. They were going door to door, making sure everyone had left, as it was a bad fire. They came upon one apartment, and this woman was in there being drug around by her Great Dane. They were knotted together, and the dog started freaking out when the smell of the fire and all the noise started happening. My point is, they should be careful, as that whole dog sex things seems like it has about a hundred ways to go wrong.

> licking face in dog world = declaring your submission to the pack superior
Shacking my head to be honest humming family barbeque.

checked

>men need less emotional attachment

Hahaha

GAAAAAAAAAAAAY

checked. Lol.

He Will Knot Inside Us

Have you seen this one.

Virgin alert, virgin alert

Fucking A, man. That's top notch shit. You Australians are something else.

nice

Thats a good one leaf. Might aswell hijack the thread...