How are there no subspecies when there are clearly discernible differences based on looks alone?

How are there no subspecies when there are clearly discernible differences based on looks alone?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/igonJfGuwAA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nobody disputes that humans have subspecies, aka races

>Nobody disputes that humans have subspecies, aka races
Are you serious?

Literally every leftist I've seen, says that race is a social construct and isn't real

It's magic.

>then why do we need diversity?
None of them say race isn't real.

Jeff Holiday and googly-eyed dildo told me that it's fucking retarded to think the races are sub-species.

But then how can white men be racist?

after a few drinks I once said "cmon, you dont actually think were all the same" and spanish friends agreed

Thanks to the Nazis (fuck you germany for ruining another thing), its disputed.

Bump. OP dropping knowledge bombs.

In the words of ruby

"Fuck off you CUNT"

youtu.be/igonJfGuwAA

But those birds dont even look the same??

There was a biologist user on here yesterday that went through great lengths to explain the differences, and vilified the modern education system and research system at universities for not allowing research into this field.

I wish I had saved all of it, it was a really good read. He even went in depth to explain the differences in right hemisphere functions.

>t. fag

Jesus, whats the deal with abbos? Have any of you island simpletons actually met an attractive abbo or do they all look like this?

t. double fag

Species are defined by their ability to mate with one another.

Wow, a cock looks different from a pussy. Guess men and women must be different subspecies based on looks alone.

You're gay.

And produce fertile offspring.

a fucking leaf

>Nobody disputes that humans have subspecies, aka races

Do you really believe that our current system wouldn't be in place had ww2 never happened?

Many of them say that the white race is the greatest evil on the planet and also that race isn't real. Stop expecting them to make sense.

too bad the mexicans are on this side of the wall

The Jews house of cards isn't very stable, that's why they have to violently oppose any questioning of it.

Pull one out, and the whole thing will begin to crumble.

why would you use a painting mate

good idea behind it, just get an actual picture of a white man

holy shit only a fucking leaf would be this stupid

Designating subspecies is a somewhat arbitrary process.

Wapitis and whitetail deer don't breed AFAIK. Same with bonobos and chimpanzees.

>Pan paniscus
>Pan troglodytes
you need to review your definition of species bucko

Turns out that whitetails and elk are in separate genii and subfamilies.

2000 years ago neither did aboriginal australians and europeans

It's still not likely that there would be enough genetic or taxonomic difference to classify them with the same degree of difference as wapiti and whitetails.

Horses and Donkey can breed and make a Mule.

Mule are sterile. Are Horses and Donkey the same species?

They're not. If they were, mules would be fertile.

>not likely
what's the cutoff? what happened to taxonomy being an exact science?

>what is forensic science

At the subspecies level it's still somewhat disputed. AFAIK to move classifications higher up they need a major breakthrough.

Because every human population freely has sex with every other human population it comes into contact with. Whites and blacks and Indians in America, from way back in the ante bellum days. Abos and white fellas in Australia. Jews and gentiles. Every time one population encounters another, they start fucking each other. There's too much gene flow for subspecies to exist.

>This one guy in an anonymous image board claiming to be a biologist on the internet said a lot of cool medical things that supported the views I already held and vilified the vast majority of IRL biologist who say what I don't agree with. I wish I saved it.

The aboriginal in the OP's pic is an Australiod:

>The Australoid race is a broad racial classification used to refer to people indigenous to Southeast Asia, South Asia, Australia, Melanesia, and historically parts of East Asia.

>racial classification

oh shit, what could this possibly mean, m-muh gender studies tutor never covered this!

Wrong.

Aboriginals have Denisovan DNA.

I, and my fellow Anglo/Saxons, don't.

Why is that faggit?

don't know about you nigger, but not everyone gives into their fikki fikki impulses

Butthurt halfbreed detected

Those birds can't breed, those two humans can. All of these birds in pic related are the same species. Are you seriously going to deny what their DNA says just because they look different from each other? Stop being retarded, we don't define species by eye anymore for a reason.

Of course.

WW2 shaped the 20th century.

>Those birds can't breed

Just because two populations can interbreed doesn't mean that there doesn't exist significant differences between them.

Denisovans were just neanderthal-sapiens hybrids that migrated east.

Their DNA profile says other wise.
It was more of a cousin to the neanderthal.

>Animals with different DNA profiles are the same subspecies

It's amazing you dips are able to appropriate terms like 'cis' (incorrectly of course), but still remain wilfully ignorant to other basics of Biology and Science.

Just as easy the other way around.

We're talking about SUB species, which are clearly defined in your picture, you moron.

They can reproduce

I can tell race from skeleton, and I'm a wildlife biologist. Our shit's all retarded because we keep trying to be special instead of working within the framework that we are still animals.

Liberals actually do in their little fantasy bubble.

God damnit no! This meme needs to die. There are multiple species concepts, and you are using the shittiest one.

Don't be a fag. Don't argue that coyotes are wolves. Don't argue that Siberian tigers are Bengal tigers. We can all be better than this. Genetic clustering, skeletal morphology, historic range, behavioral differences, etc etc are all important factors.

not really because the nigger in your pic is 80% white... you dont find that kind of specimen on the nigger motherland...

Bonobos and chimps are probably capable of breeding

One of laigers or tigons are fertile. So are coyote wolf hybrids.

There's 20% gene flow between wolves and coyotes in the Eastern us. None would ever suggest wolves and coyotes are the same species. In many cases genus is plenty enough similarity for breeding.

That doesn't disprove the fact that not all whites are godlike specimen who look perfect you fucking idiot.

I do. I dispute. Here comes a new challenger.

What do you have to say now?

because biology you fucking moron

im far more curious about how the different racea effected the cultures from which they came.
for instance what is it about black people that makes their countries objectively shit.
i made the claim that they come from a culture of instant gratification where as whites came from a culture of preperation and team work but i didnt really have much science to back it up.
i want racist science now!

We were heading here long before Hitler did anything relevant. Ww2 might of changed the path but the final destination is the same.

The cuttoff is when they are genetically incapable of breeding.

I say that's heavily photoshopped.

>t. liberal

Nice frame infront face

Same species???????

>Same species???????
No.

Why is the black one more intelligent, good looking and articulate?

Or mechanically incapable. One could argue that the difference in penis size between various races comes close to a mechanical barrier to reproduction.

>80% white.

wow.

I bet the jolly fat dude would be a lot more fun to hang out with.

Fuck I have been thinking about this for weeks.Thought I was just being racist. Thanks user

fucking kek

Outliar

You proving the exact same point, why bother?

because you are comparing him with australian