SCIENCE: Is conservatism Cuck in Nature?

Conservative
>Low self-esteem
>Scared of black people
>Scared of brown people
>Scared of turbans
>Have to buy guns to feel safe, on safest country on continent.

But once Conservatives feel invincible, they become Liberal:
iflscience.com/brain/psychologists-turn-conservatives-into-liberals-with-one-strange-thought-experiment/

Liberals
>90% of most wealthy, well-educated, and beautiful demographics
>So chill, sheeple stalkers mock them
>Defend the defenseless
>Make sure that underdogs get a fair break
>Stand up for the powerless
>Prosecute all those who exploit them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3hbhYOd2J9I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

conservative and liberal are just arbitrary terms that mean completely different things in different countries. care to elaborate?

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

>the thought experiment that turns you into a liberal is to pretend you are Superman
>invincible, bulletproof, superhuman strength

>they think this will make me want to help people and not impose my own personal virtues on all of humanity by force

>you can only be liberal if you are so delusional that you confuse reality with fantasy
Sounds about right

typical liberals

rich are the liberals because once youre the one getting paid through established drains of money from the people your octopus corporation earns it automatically you want more without limits and you want your clients and workers to be everyone

He killed like 3 people... He is an arrogant asshole with a massive inflated ego.

>youtube.com/watch?v=3hbhYOd2J9I

fixed it for you. avg. liberals are NOT Richard Branson.

>do X with one weird trick!

Kek

here's some more avg. liberals comrade! look at all that moose knuckle waiting for you! resist!

After reading the article:
So thinking about a fantasy turns you liberal? Who woulda thunk it....

These fags are just as bad...

I like cherry jello

>cuck jealous of other's freedom on consensual contexts
kek

Who takes a child to a pride parade?
Irresponsible neocons using children as tools... SHAME!

So if we are so desperate and sad why do you try to change what happens here? I think it would be a better investment of your time to do something productive. If you left our incredibly wrong asses alone we would wilt and rot like fruit left on the vine, correct?

>r-r-r-r-right guys

I've heard this line of reasoning before and I really can't grasp how you people think this is a good argument.

>People who's perception of reality is tremendously warped to the point where they are literally incapable of processing danger are more likely to be liberal
>Therefor conservatives who can accuratly assess danger are sniveling cowards and weaklings

You are literally comparing people with a healthy awareness of potential dangers and threats to deluded idiots and people with brain damage. Kys.

You cannot make a strong country by coddling the weak.

Too many caveats. Sure they screw niggers but they also are pushing globalism and other policies which will kill our race.

lel

Nice meme though

you tryin to fuck those dudes?

Really? Pretty sure the USA is the greatest global superpower the world has ever known.

Race mixing is rare. Only the degenerate whites do it in the first place.

>Accurately assess danger
>Bloated Defense budget by all measures
>Gun ownership suburbia 2x higher than in dangerous cities.
>Believe Climate Change is fake.
>Scared of Cuba

If Conservatives were well-educated, you'd have a point.
Sadly, it's quite the opposite
>pic related

Too bad your wonderful education isn't correlating with managing to have a decent income and standard of living

thanks comrade! i have numbers too! resist!

>loosers

THE LEFT

exactly and just because the you graduate does not mean they go through with what they go for.

>ideological consistency based on a scale of 10 political questions
>10 questions
Surely you can see the problem with this, right?

>you have to live in a fantasy world to be liberal
You aren't doing yourself any favors here kiddo

Exactly, some 'dumb' bubba redneck trucker who watches NASCAR and drinks Jack Daniels makes more at 40 than a liberal highschool teacher with a masters degree, plus he doesn't have to pay off his debt slavery from college.

>that women in the pic

damn, I'e never seen a women looking like that in Trumps presence.
Can Branson run for president? He would BTFO Trump.

Natural level of conservatism but consistent brainwashing is all you have proven.

People go from being mostly mixed and unsure to dead certain commies who think they have all the answers.

Too bad the consistently liberal can't also turn that into consistent earnings. If they could then maybe they could finance their own abortions instead of reaching into my pockets for it.

Race mixing is more common than homogeneous relationships here. And don't even get me started on hookup culture. Almost every woman has fucked a nigger. Just talk to the niggers and they're pretty open about it all.

We don't use abuse, shame or approval as social capital. You're obviously not one of us, and on top of it you are retarded.

I did say "richest" (or most successful).
I'm quite aware most silver-spooners vote Conservative.

Imagine getting billions from Soros, and this is the best your art department can do. No wonder the Shariablue shills don't fit in.

This is possibly the dumbest response I have ever recieved to anything. First of all, your numbers are a joke. Throw that image away and save some face. Second of all, your counter arguments are antifa infographic tier bad. Seriously, the cuba and climate change ones are awful but the military spending and gun ownership ones aren't even points against conservatives. Try again.

No it's not. It's very rare. And of mixed race marriages, white+asian and white+hispanic make up half of it.

Only degenerates race mix with blacks. Might as well let them do it. They are, in fact, degenerate to begin with.

Both "sides" get the bullet.

Postgrad tends toward liberal because most people with postgraduate education are in arts, education, or social services. They vote out of self interest just like anyone else.

There's somewhat of a difference between fear and disgust.

>>Gun ownership suburbia 2x higher than in dangerous cities.
Proving guns aren't dangerous, or suburbia would be the dangerous zone. Holy fuck you are inept
>>Believe Climate Change is fake.
Oh boy here comes the deflection from the fact that Aggregated Gas Warming Theory is pseudoscientific nonsense. Over 40 years of research and not one single experiment has ever verified the hypothesis. That means the theory is wrong. Don't you know 'climate change' is a tautology, you uneducated piece of shit? The word 'climate' implies changing weather. Therefore saying "climate change" is akin to saying, "changing weather change". You claim to be educated but you can't even speak english. Worst of all you deflect from AGW theory with Alinsky-like buzzwords, shaming other people and pretending they are uneducated when you can't even collect your own information. You are the epitome of clueless.

>If Conservatives were well-educated
You literally do not know what you are talking about. No wonder you lost the election.

nobody cares about college degrees. they were at one point cared about because they correlated with wealth and iq, now they don't.

Republican voters on average are wealthier.

No one will fall for this. So-called liberals created so-called sexual liberation for THEMSELVES, and certainly not for their children and heirs (a.k.a us). The hippie who raped a bunch of chicks while their brains were totally out of control because of tons of drugs, has become the 70 year old asshole who pushed for ayatollah type feminism, and of prostitution, and abolition of "innocent until proven guilty for men", aggressive promotion of faggotry/transgenderism/white male hate.

BTW the man on the pics is just wealthy as fuck. How comes a fucking MILLIONAIRE is used as a symbol of "superior commie lifestyle and morals"?

Fuck off shill.

These fags are great! Their faggotry is a joke to point out what big fags the left is being.
The left are just real fags.

this

Nice post, op
delusional af

>recent college graduates
>completely ignores PhDs
>believes everyone's as selfiish as he is
>see

Educated people know reducing poverty, CO2 emissions and integrating society is in everyone's self interest.

>act like your risk assessment is dysfunctional and you'll suddenly support suicidal philosophy and let people walk all over you
Jesus Christ it was that simple all along.
God comic book heroes must be the perfect role models for leftists. Only the left could so perfectly embody the iconography of being given an unreasonable amount of power and using it to "better" the world in the most ham-fisted, juvenile, low-impact, idiotic, simplistic way possible.

Implying rich libs aren't conservative because they pay other people to protect them and virtue signal one thing while practicing the other. Nice try, Clooney.

haven't seen such low energy bait in a long time