There's a reason why most European countries reject the use of fluoride in drinking water...

There's a reason why most European countries reject the use of fluoride in drinking water. If you live in a city that fluoridates it water supply I suggest you filter that shit out or buy fluoride free spring water in bulk.
fluoridealert.org/issues/health/

Other urls found in this thread:

drrimatruthreports.com/fluoride-facts-and-myths/
youtube.com/watch?v=LfH5_BiaP8Y
fluoridealert.org/issues/health/pineal-gland/
theguardian.com/world/2015/oct/06/hunter-shoves-arm-down-grizzly-bears-throat-to-stave-off-attack
khanacademy.org/science/health-and-medicine/circulatory-system/heart-depolarization/v/permeability-and-membrane-potentials
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fluoride is a known neurotoxin, as well has damaging almost every other part of the body, in the link you can see a the details of how harmful added fluoride is, as well as the credentialed scientists that carried out the research and the journal where it was published.

Also it supposedly prevents cavities and strengthens teeth, which may be true when brushing your teeth with it. But consuming it actually worsens your teeth and can lead to dental fluorosis. Pic related

bumping to help inform the world

bump
still, this 'fluoride panic' is getting a bit out of hand.

That pineal gland looks yummy

Would eat anytime and go visit the 5th dimension's being

If this is in the water, and you just buy bottle water, what do you do when you shower? Your skin is a sponge and soaks everything.
And if this is some bullshit mind control fear mongering story, wouldn't we- who drink this daily- not care or even react to these stories if true?

drrimatruthreports.com/fluoride-facts-and-myths/

Fluoride as an additive has a dark past: it was first added to water in the Soviet Gulag (prison system) since it is a neurological poison and made political and other difficult prisoners complacent and therefore easier to manage. It was added to the water supplies of the Nazi death and slave labor camps for the same reason. Fluoride is widely used as an additive although the scientific evidence upon which its use rests is either fraudulent or flawed. Long a staple of water treatment, sodium fluoride has been replaced by other, even more toxic fluoride compounds like sulfuryl fluoride which has never been tested in water supplies nor approved for use in them.

The New York State Attorney General has expressed support for banning this dangerous but widely used pesticide. Fluoride contamination from either natural sources or its addition to liquids and products used by children results in dental fluorosis, a permanent mottling of teeth which is both cosmetic and structural, and similar structural damage to bone associated with increased fractures, osteoporosis (bone loss) and demineralization of bone. IQ loss and other neurological damage is due both to the fluoride itself and the dangerous interaction of fluoride with lead since fluoride renders lead even more toxic to the brain. Fluoride without lead leads to loss of higher cognitive functions including decision-making and IQ.

^Brain damage is promoted to the plebs in many different ways; football, snowboarding>skiing, promoting not wearing helmets as cool, anti-psychotics/depressants, etc.

This is true. One shower is worth a week of drinking out of the tap. You really need whole home water filtration. These help though,

bump you dumb niggers

Im lucky i grew up in the country, we had natural subterranean water that we pumped up with a well.

otherwise i might be fucked.

Thats true, most of my friends who had terrible teeth lived in town with fluoride water. Their teeth are fucked and they have always brushed their teeth like they are suppose too.

why would you share this?

Why wouldn't I?

...they dont have flouridated water anywhere in africa...thats really turned out well. Heck thats where all the geniuses originate

you guys havent taken chemistry or biology courses have you? ions cant diffuse through a cell membrane. stay in school.

Daily reminder that you wont be considered for the SS if you have any cavities at all.

>master race.

Rip

post good cheap filters

>fluorinated water produces geniuses

Real good detective work there Sherlock.

They have a harder time permeating. Doesn't mean they can't.

>grow up drinking flouridated water
>girlfriend insists on a fancy schmancy filter the size of R2-D2 to save us from flouride and other chemicals
>get first cavity in my life at the age of 30
>lectured by my dentist about how I must not have been drinking flouridated water

What does it all mean fellas?

It means you're a shill. Fluoride in your water is a very poor way of delivering it to your teeth. You probably started eating/drinking more acidic and sugary substances.

>why would you share this?
Because it represents a "civilisation" which is invading us.

calms the population...seems to be working out well in developed countries, countries that dont have flouridated water seem to be a little rambunctious and unstable. 99.99999999 percent of ions will not diffuse through a membrane without a channel, i wouldnt put my money on those odds.

Spot on

Did he POO _____?

wowzers neat

t. christcuck that doesn't believe in genetic IQ.

whats yalls take on chemtrails?

meme tier broscience
The pineal gland has never been proven to control anything

i think fluoride is actually good for your teeth and that's how they get away with it. Why put it in water when it is meant to only work topically? It makes no sense. We shouldn't be ingesting it, we should just be rubbing it on our teeth

which journal was this published in?

Your saliva get less acidic starting at age 25. People that drink fluoride still get cavities.

...so it becomes even more alkaline than it already is?

>its just water vapor goy
>oh wait its actually exhaust but its harmless goy
its blocks out the sun and causes some toxic harm
watch out for the toxic theory cause you can always just test the air for toxins
also there is always the climate manipulations
youtube.com/watch?v=LfH5_BiaP8Y

yeah and we never agreed or voted to put it in the supply...even though we can just put it in our toothpaste...we should be up in arms.

recruiting 1000s of pilots to fly and not a single whistleblower, sure thing champ, let me guess the earth is flat too?

well its more likely a response to the money he put towards military readiness lately. But yeah this thread is lame.

No major city in Quebec fluoridates their water, feels good man.

Ontario is full blown fluoride tho.

SHUT IT DOWN!

Where is Genghis Khan buried? A whole empire under his rule and no one can find his grave?

Can I get a quick rundown on fluoride?

Lol why are they such bad drivers?

Vitamin K2 is also a bone drug that can help to decalcify it.

either a troll, or tin foil hatter, there's no way you'll convince them
abandon all hope

To be fair all that Hindu mumbo jumbo did confuse the tiger for a while.

flouride is found naturally in water and isn't needed to be added

So basically Alex Jones' Bone Broth will save us

"From Beyond", 1986, for the curious.

Hmm, I read about it years ago but now I'm not finding anything about it. I read that saliva changes with age so teeth can become more susceptible to cavities.

no you stupid leaf in some parts of america people in literal hazmat suits dump concentrated loads of fluoride into the water which they would otherwise need to pay huge sums to dispose of.
look it up

Eat shit shills.

i dont dispute that, what i am saying is that before the flouridation efforts you speak of now, flouride was still found naturally in water

>flouridation efforts you speak of now, flouride was still found naturally in water

Where? Not in the same concentrations.

link a place to buy

He was buried underground, common to steppe nobles.
The Secret History of the Mongols, from the 14th century, says riders rode over a large area of land around his tomb for several days to disguise the area.
Those men were then ambushed and killed.
And then the ambushers were ambushed and killed.

China (Supposedly dont give fuck about their citizens) are banning it from their water supply due to health concerns. As is Israel.

Jennifer Luke Phd study revealed its damage.

>Those men were then ambushed and killed.
>And then the ambushers were ambushed and killed.

Exactly, anyone in the know is easily killed off. Drnes would automate a lot of it today..

"Johnathan beauty water filter" you can find it on amazon and elsewhere.

I went to an endocrinologist when I had hypothyroidism and asked to have my pineal gland checked

My doctor said there was no test available that I could do to the pineal gland.

What are (((they))) hiding that it is even impossible to study and perform clinical exams on it ? Very very strange.

*Drones

Also you're showering in fluoridated water which is absorbed through the skin, as well as food products made with fluoridated water.

my doctor even prescribed my mother fluoride pills when I was a baby

Damn. This explains why my period started at age 9. fluoridealert.org/issues/health/pineal-gland/

He became the POO

>tfw have flourosis even worse than that "severe" pic
I brushed my teeth every fucking day of my life, why does this shit have to happen to me?

I'm well into my 30s man, too damn late for that. That calcification ain't never going away bitch

Oh yeah no shit? It's also a drug. It's illegal in the USA to medicate people against their consent. Doesn't seem to stop these assholes

ion channels are incredibly specific though, otherwise cells wouldn't be able to maintain the ion gradient across the cell membrane

How are you supposed to even survive in this situation?

That's the most Chinese filename I've seen.

Brushing is a meme that does nothing but make them pretty. All the health benefits come from proper diet and flossing. Stop drinking acids.

White people will shoot the thing with tranquilizers immediately and pat you on your aryan head.
Then you go on to build the first AI robot, and never shit on the streets.

A good watch.

Why don't you people use Unilever Pureit water purifier?
Why?

Hug into it's neck as hard as you can so it can't bite you, then try to choke it out. Pray it doesnt rip your spine with its claws.

Arms are the one clear advantage humans have and people have killed bears with them.

Is there a way to release flouridation already in your body? Clay or some other cleanser?

Check this out.

Also I should have mentioned but acting playful and friendly towards aggressive predators actual does work to reduce their killing instinct, but I would never rely on it.

Because you brushed them too much with fluoride containing toothpaste

Does the water filter on my Whirlpool fridge filter that shit?

I've heard that throwing projectiles at them really freaks them out. No other animal can do it.

>just buy bottle water
MFW most bottled water actually is...tap water.

Enjoy getting periodontitis you fucking faggot.

Jam your arm down its throat. It reportedly works on grizzli bear so it might work on big cats.
theguardian.com/world/2015/oct/06/hunter-shoves-arm-down-grizzly-bears-throat-to-stave-off-attack

Buy distilled water. It's like 69cents for two or three gallons.

fuck Canadians are dumb as rocks I swear "love it to death it might work!"

No, Trudeau, if you love a tiger they will still maul you. TO scare away large cats, you don't pray you can choke them out, you use your advanced human intelligence to prey on the minds of inferior brainlet cats. Cat's, especially the larger ones rely solely on predatory instinct, which pretty much means they will attack/eat any living thing that isn't themselves, so long as they don't feel threatened.

Not sure if people know, but the term of calling someone a pussy it's actually derived from large cats, because they are so stupid they will get scared of just about anything. It sounds incredibly unbeleivable, but if you run at a tiger waving your arms, clapping shouting, waving sticks over your head etc the cat will shit it's pants and run for it's life. they are pussies. It's what africans (the south, white ones too) are taught to do if they come in contact with Lions.

...and that's what you want to do in that situation: really freak them out.

Bump.

>ions cant diffuse through a cell membrane

khanacademy.org/science/health-and-medicine/circulatory-system/heart-depolarization/v/permeability-and-membrane-potentials

>Countries without gun rights

You know 95% of the world population drinks non-fluoridated water and they don't show any drastic change.

Have a frontal lobe large enough to not get caught in a situation like that in the first place.

Flossing treats gum disease dipshit.

Lions go straight for the throat and have hand-like claws that can rip you to shreds so good luck with that. If you can get on its back you win but thats about it.

>play with it and snuggle it and flick its ear
are you a fucking dense or what man canada I fucking swear to god

All these city cucks with their poison water, meanwhile I am currently (and always have been) on well water, and not two miles down the road there is a mountain spring that dispenses clean water 24/7 into a ditch.

How much y'all niggas tryna pay for jugs of this shit, 99% goes right back into the dirt but y'all sound like you need an alternative to Kikewaterâ„¢

This coming from someone who chooses to live right next door to North Korea

all of your words are 1 billion percent pure stupidity

Why that dog bit that nigga?

All the time in the world to make a reply and that's all you could come up with. Why even post?

Reverse osmosis is your friend. Just pop a multi to make up for the loss of minerals, and you're golden.

good thing no one uses pesticides or fertilizer where you live

i dont think you know what the word "diffuse" means