/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - WE WILL FIX IT EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

PREV APPEARANCES/LINKS (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump presents Medal of Honor to Cap Gary Rose 10/23/17
youtu.be/hDAu1AL6RBw
>Pres Trump Joint Stmt w/PM Lee Loong (Sing) 10/23/17
youtu.be/oErlXmtr4Aw
>Pres Trump/Boeing Pres/PM Lee Loong sign deal 10/23/17
youtu.be/xUWjHn-NPFQ
>Pres Trump/VP Pence have lunch with PM Lee Loong 10/23/17
youtu.be/a5-_gg6_Bxg
>Pres Trump meets w/PM Lee Loong 10/23/17
youtu.be/oH70hlcPd3A
youtu.be/4jlPUCrU1Ag
>FLotUS Melania/EdSec Devos in MI 10/23/17
youtu.be/0F-I2PyQcF0
>VP Pence speaks @anniversary of 1983 Beirut attack 10/23/17
youtu.be/zvuu0d5K-D8
>EdSec Devos message on Intl Ed Week 10/23/17
youtu.be/FsOKR_qpjbY
>CJC Gen Dunford presser on Niger attacks 10/23/17
youtu.be/Cl2o79BXXgA
>SoS T-Rex goes to Afghanistan 10/23/17
youtu.be/tYEdpsAiQW4
>Sos T-Rex meets Iraqis in Saudi Arabia 10/23/17
youtu.be/QHBfugNgnqA
>AG Sessions in Philadelphia PA on MS13 10/23/17
youtu.be/fM4ER5QZkHc
>Ivanka on Tax reform @Bucks County PA 10/23/17
youtu.be/_VXmXyhNJXY
>Steve Bannon @Hudson Institute 10/23/17
youtu.be/nv4AR1hG98Q
>TrumpTV: Nan Hayworth - Filibuster Reform 10/23/17
youtu.be/bGBeMy0QbRU
>WH Video: West Wing Renovation 10/23/17
youtu.be/UFXsjeFVV9g

INSPIRATION
>The Renewal of the American Spirit
youtu.be/5Z0ehn4p6IU
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aL5eOr5wzgY
youtube.com/watch?v=GVBLYmTrUZM
youtube.com/watch?v=tdpcv8XGcnc
twitter.com/BevHillsAntifa/status/922666316586090496
twitter.com/EnglishRussia1/status/922157937958772736
youtu.be/kKFUL_dksUA?t=9m29s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MAGA

I love Kellyanne.

Thanks for baking, here whenever if ever.

Im tellin' y'all this is plausible

youtu.be/aL5eOr5wzgY

Not confirmed but very very plausible

AWOOOO

Is Awoo ok?

I don't think you understand just how wired I am right now.

>After delay
Fuck you WaPo.

wat a cux

YES

I love that painting

>the man who guts and sells his companies if they're doing poorly, and who is attempting to gut healthcare using EOs, is going to fix something
Fix =/= Discard

Oh, I understand and am glad you are around. Was just sure to be here in case of any other event.

trump play 4 degee cheker

Why doesnt Trump talk more about Vegas?

MAGA

give me a tl;dr, i dont speak nigger

Fug da mods.

Yes we all look like that, pls dont migrate here

Litterbox Barbie.

Was there a recent Trump speech? Last one I saw today we him giving the medal.

The fact that you believe Trump is interested in doing anything remotely beneficial for anyone but himself just shows how gullible you are. You people are so fucking stupid. Also, fuck this board and boards like it that have a 2000 character limit, just shows that you can't take counter-arguments so you've got to limit them. I would reply to so many more of the comments in this thread if I were able to, but because it takes so fucking long, I'm just giving up after this one. Congratulations, your tactics of wearing down opponents through attrition rather than well-reasoned arguments has succeeded. Fucking retards.
I'll throw in a few more of my thoughts from this thread.
Someone accused me of being a "shill" which I guess implies that I am at this shithole of a board in order to brigade it. I'd never subscribe to such a fucking retarded site. You're nothing but degenerates jerking each other off. Every Economics major I know is center-left, or left, and I go to a mostly right-leaning state school in a red state. Where are you getting this idea from? Do you even go to college? You people are so gullible. I'm certainly glad that people that are the type to regularly participate in this subreddit are at least smart enough to keep these idiotic and twisted ideas to places of the internet where they can say stupid shit anonymously. It's funny how I never hear any kind of crazy ass talk like this in my real life, even though I live in a state where you people should populate. Your ideas are just terrible, and you know it, which is why you keep your idiotic discourse online and anonymous. You know that if you started talking like this in the real world people would laugh their asses off at you. Fucking pizzagate pushing, Sandy Hook denying, double thinking mouth breathing incest spawn.

I fuck a lot of pussy - fine pussy. I'm talking about pussy that can't be comped. Ain't no cashiers from Taco Bell getting this cock. They want it, but they don't get it. Lots of women. I know a lot about the sex industry too so I even know the details of pussy I haven't slayed. Tell me, big dog, what are the "mannerisms"? Huh? You got somethin'? Because in all my years of crushing the finest pussy I've yet to find one way to figure out - just from vids and pics - which ones are sluts, which ones are whores, and which ones are disgusting dick teases who won't comp their pussies. Normally I don't get a sense of that until it's time to fuck. So, big guy? Whatcha got? What's your secret to figuring that shit out?

Nice copypasta fag

>Neogaf goes back online
>entire user base is leaving in mass
>all demanding to be banned
>evilore passed up the offer to sell the site for 10 million
Karma is a bitch

Confirmed faggot

And fug leaves too.

Nice VTMB "inspiration".

pork tenderloin sandwich
something my fellow humans would eat

How do I detox from Sup Forums, the red pills here are just too much
My government is a fucking liar, the news are fucking liars, people I know are fucking liars

I WANT OFF THIS RIDE!

I would say fug Brits but their government is already doing that.

/r/ResetERA
Vice Waypoint Forum
Giantbomb forums
OpenCritic forums
SLAENT

Someone posted this on the NEOGAF general at Sup Forums, is Eva or the fingolian here?
They said the saltmines moved there.

You can't get off this ride, user. It's only just begun

Awoooo!!

was Tucker good last night?

*KRRRSSSSST*
*sips*

Fug Israel and Iran with a side order of Saudi Arabia getting fugged too.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

Appreciate it. I imagine I'll crash eventually.

>youtube.com/watch?v=GVBLYmTrUZM

if it's true, what a fucking twist that would be

Sup Forums is heavily infested with Gaffers
>it's not fair

>youtube.com/watch?v=tdpcv8XGcnc

It was so-so, bromenian.

Fug Germany too. Did I miss anyone?

The soldier learned how to unleash the full power of his melanin so had to be silenced. The other three soldiers died trying to take him down.

Isn't /vg/ the same shit?

>you will never order pizza hut in 1999 again with crystal pepsi

twitter.com/BevHillsAntifa/status/922666316586090496

>Sup Forums won. It's not fair.

Oh no, that sucks.

Remors the dead soldier Johnson hated trump, thought he was kkk, was triggered ever since he won, and went bowe bergdahl / mccain tier traitor and set up the ambush only to later get killed by the tribesmen probably because they knew if they captured or let the American join them, they'd be hunted down.

>everything I don't like is Sup Forums
I wish this mentality would stop.

Try spending time with military black guys, they're by far the most redpilled of American blacks.

He's saying that La David was visibly angered by the result of the election, according to anonymous members of his unit. Could be bullshit, could be substantive. We'll probably never know, unless the DoD decides to release the results of their investigation.

But let's be honest here. Off all the plausible narratives here, the compromised intel narrative is one of the more logical. Think Nidal Hasan, but the Black Liberation Front edition.

No wait. Fug both North and South Korea. Nothing good ever came out of either of them.

>Nothing good ever came out of either of them.
south korea is more succesful than america nowadays

Did he say "It's okay. I tripped" ?
What a fucking cuck

But cute South Korean grils

Hilldawg says Uranium One scandal is baloney guys.

you can even compete, cracker

big if true
also
>nigger betrays his squad
>dies

for example a quote from donald trump is "i cant even find a tv made in america anymore theyre all made in south korea"

donald trump shits on his own country because he knows its true

were like a 3rd world country

we dont make anything anymore were burger eaters

I haven't seen this 'report' the youtuber is citing, but I wouldn't be completely shocked either. Recall the Reality Winner case.

Boy I love trashy K-pop, insane feminists, and cults.

Shit I guess that's that

DAMMIT IT!

How can people not look at this publication and clearly see it is purposely biased to attack Trump?

Is it the name? Willful ignorance?

Did he ever have any social media accounts that got discovered?

twitter.com/EnglishRussia1/status/922157937958772736
>we need to preserve the existence of our race and culture and a future for Russian children
Wtf Putin is a nazi now?

And that's why he became president to fix that. Still a lot better than the UK.

If that was true he wouldn't have imported 5 million muslims.

>ban drain cleaner

fuck when the muslims start lighting infidels on fire in the street, they will move to ban lighters

He's not a nazi, but there is a very good reason why the globalists jews have it out for him.

I want to fuck Sara Carter

Imagine if it could be true and the administration, after the media and folk have been saying "why isn't Trump transparent on Niger," and released that information alongside the DoD. Lefties would lose their mind and think that the administration is assassinating the guy's character just to cover up for the ambush and the stupid call.

>CNN headline
>WHITE HOUSE COMES CLEAN ON WHAT REALLY HAPPENED WITH CONDOLENCE LETTERS

Did I miss something?

I think being a nazi is illegal in Putin's Russia. Very strong laws against fascism and anti-semitism.

You can't deny the Holocaust in Russia.

He banned the rothschilds.

Thankfully eugenics is now widely discredited.

Dream scenario:
>Nigger betrays squad
>Nigger dismembered/vivisected by squadmates for treason
>Delays return of corpse by one day

What does /ptg/ think about body hair?

Young Kellyanne is adorable
youtu.be/kKFUL_dksUA?t=9m29s

we are pretty much the only people looking at this point

shave yourself you hairy türk

What, on yourself, or on other people?

I wish I didn't have so much in my asscrack. If I take a shit and don't take a shower afterwards, I get a case of swampass by eveningtime

Such a beautiful lady.

Finally the truth on the Niger attack.

>they're by far the most redpilled of American blacks.
Most blacks in the military are still negros there because its an easy af job with no requirement for competence

Those niggers!

I wonder if that dress design was meant to emulate Roman Pteruges.

She has always been supremely beautiful.

Don't be a gorilla. Keep yourself trim, but don't shave it all.

On yourself senpai

why does she look just as old as she is now lol

Would you support a pedophile politician if he kept triggering lefties?
Wouldn't the salt be worth it?