ITT: Anime only you watched

ITT: Anime only you watched.

Pretty sure I watched it. For a show about moe girls and space it had pretty hard science.

Neo-Ranga

Simoun.

Murder Princess.

Getsumen
Natsuiro Kiseki
Blue Gender

I liked Getsumen really much for some reason.

>Blue Gender

This one was quite popular in the old days. I rewatch it like once each two years, too.

07-Ghost. Looking back it was only marginally above the average shonen. I need to get around to reading it sometime.

Why? It's fucking garbage.

Why is it garbage, Sup Forumsnon?

It's poorly animated starship-troopers ripoff with predictable and unfulfilling twists and outcome. Even the hairstyle of main character is literal shit. I cannot legit name a single good thing about the series.

pretty sure the murrican raped the ching chong girls in space.

Kokoro Toshokan is great.

How is this a Starship troopers ripoff? It's not a political satire action series. Oh, I see, it has bugs dying en masse. I guess that's enough. Not.

I saw it few years ago but here goes. I mainly liked the music and Kuwashima Houko. Animation wasn't that bad but it certainly wasn't the selling point of the show. I will agree with you on that point, I guess. I liked the bleak atmosphere they managed to set in the first half of the show. It was mainly the artstyle and bright, yet cold color palette, I think. Story was so-so at its best, nothing original, nothing breathtaking, a bit of cringe. I don't see how it was predictable, though. It had its good points, too. I liked the happy end because I'm sucker for happy ends, then the journey through half of the world on foot at the beginning and the way they portrayed the political and cultural aspect of the life on the orbital station. Both main characters went through a nice development, too. It was interesting seeing their personality gradually change into their counterpart from the beginning of the show. The mecha design was outstandingly stupid. That's about as much as I remember. Overall, it was about 5/10 show. Average but still enjoyable. The lack of sci-fi in anime makes it 6/10.

>An action series featuring bleak scifi future where most of the central events are fighting 1:1 bug threat
>Not Starship Troopers ripoff
It's like you assume a series that doesn't have political undertones cannot share most of the core elements. I honestly didn't read rest of the post as it seemed stupid.

I honestly can't think of a proper way to tell you how retarded your argument is. I will just call you a faggot and go about my business, then.

Why do you watch trash?

I think Éclair was one of my first waifus.