It's over trumptards. IMPEACHMENT WHEN!?

It's over trumptards. IMPEACHMENT WHEN!?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LGkcv98cWMc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What is he suppose to've done this time?

Having a hard time thinking of a more unlikable, punchable faggot than this.

Does this man ever get tired of whining? Good god.

Uh huh fun great something something drumpf i wanna die when will the shillsd end ah haha ha...ha

>GQ
Gommunist Quarterly

Grumphkins tick tock

Beatmpf, Drumpf the fuck out

I'd really like someone to shoot this fucker in his face. I have no intention of doing so, but sometimes people need to die, and Keith needs to die. A healthy nation would see to his immediate demise post haste.

Why does Olbermann still have a job? Surely people get pissed at GQ for giving this mentally ill clown employment?

He looks like an old butch dyke in that photo

Op enjoys penis in and around it's mouth

Pretty dangerous to take advice from a mentally ill shill. makes you look retarded on the internet, you wouldn't want that would you?

I say by the end of 2024

This guy attempts to pull off being 40 with those retarded glasses

is this the guy from 'the resistance" show

i cant stand mr bad words. hes like an edgy 4th grader whos parents let him curse

Yay president Pence
We still win faggot

Olbermann is hilarious, and tragic at the same time. He is, legitimately, material for psychiatrists to study and scrutinize.

>broadcast this guy for EVERYONE to see
^^nothing will red pill faster. This guy is unhinged.

They're really standing their ground?

Kelly is a gold star father, for God's sake.

They made this a white vs black issue.

Kelly wins for being more articulate and just being more trustworthy than that rodeo clown Wilson.

Bitch is shadier than Al Sharpton and he was an FBI snitch.

>baby pout Olbermann
>GQ

They're the only people that will have him at this point.

Not this time.
Either.

You don't have to kill Olberman, he's already dead. No one on TV will let him on the air and all of his friends have either betrayed him (Rachel Maddow for instance) or hiding from him (Dan Patrick).

He's the news version of a whore who does interracal gangbangs. Damaged goods and stuck doing the lowest of the low crap (Youtube channel financed by a glorified lad mag who still thinks it's 2006).

Why are we still listening to Keith "Flag Snuggles" Olbermann?

this guy is actually mentally ill

Keith seems very upset. He should take a break from the internet and politics in general before he dies of a stroke.

Is insulting the president legal!

Keith's slide into utter insanity is one of my favorite perks of the Trump presidency.

> he forgot my sons name
> they probably never even met

Keith Olbermann is the angriest gay man on earth.

keith is the gayest name

no, and shall not be, my kraut friend
this may seem alien to you, but we got free speech
keith's still a cunt, though

You keep using that word. I do not think you know what it means.

All this energy wasted when the common man simply does not give one fuck about all of this shit when he punches the clock at the end of the day.

>thinks the media's opinion controls the law

>looks like

Liberals last year:
>SOLDIERS ARE BABY KILLERS
>TOOLS OF THE FASCIST GOVERNMENT
>DEAD SOLDIERS ARE GOOD SOLDIERS
>TALIBAN DINDU NUFFIN AN SHIET WE JUS OPPRESSORS

Liberals now:
>Our soldiers are heroes.
>We must protect them and their families at all costs.
>Semper fi, my fellow Army Rangers!

ahaha those letter cutouts like its a ransom note from Kidnapper Olbermann

Olbermann is unhinged and I don't understand why he hasn't been charged with conspiracy to incite violence, given how he openly calls for revolution.

Seriously this is the left's response to Alex Jones.
>we want the shockjock/conspiracy theorist/ meme machine audience
The left can't meme.

reminder Keith Olbermann gave himself brain damage

>IMPEACHMENT WHEN!?
In 7 years.

Also, (((Olbermann)))

What's with these fucking faggot-ass 63 year old liberal talk show hosts and their hipster glasses?

witnessed. 7 years!

>Olbermann suffers from a mild case of coeliac disease,[116] as well as restless legs syndrome.[6] In August 1980, he also suffered a head injury while leaping onto a New York City Subway train.[117] This head injury permanently upset his equilibrium, resulting in his avoidance of driving.

Also, reminder Keith Olbermann is 58, single and childless, and restless leg syndrome is made up bullshit.

We're not

Dizzy Keith

Meme it.

This guy turned into the new Glenn Beck overnight

This is the same manchild that used Old Glory as a security blanket.

Why? He's almost as damaging to his respective side as Alex Jones.

Current state of our MSM

I always did like how the most anti-American people claim to be "the real Americans" as if it fools anyone.

So you hate everything about America's past and present, except the corporate global communist stuff thats what you like. Gee, sure sounds American to me! America would surely exist as a country with people like you getting your way.

I think I've seen enough dour "I'm about to talk about serious/bad" faces on entertainers to last me a lifetime this year.

Alex maintains sanity. He knows about the line and hugs it like its Macadoo boobs

I think he's even crazier then Beck

Just so everyone is clear
ANDREW JACKSON KILLED PEOPLE IN DUELS AND NEARLY BEAT A MAN TO DEATH
and he was not impeached, Trump could call Obama a fucking jolly jiggaboo and he still couldn't be impeached.

Wow. That's hella gay.

Hopefully when we go to war Olbermann gets imprisoned for sedition

>i-im a true patriot
>drumpf is a threat
>also white genocide isn't real and you're a bigot for not wanting a beautiful america
> buy these wrist watches that are totally in style now btw

>feeding him
>not just shooting him

not relevant itt but wanted to add to your post with recent cap

Olberman looks like he’s being touched in those photos

He looks like he's had an estrogen overdose

Those soft jowls

I wonder if olbermann realizes that he will never be anderson cooper no matter how much cock he sucks

Are there people who actually like this guy? Since when is it okay for the media to prop up insane people? And then they try to say Trump is insane? Yeah no

>REEE RESIGN
Do they know that people are under no obligation to resign just because they don't like them?

I actually want to kill Keith, it would be for a greater good and it would undoubtedly be fun

>using creepy cut out styling
>looks like a serial killer in both picture and wording
>creepy leftist
Please hit harder, you look cringe as fuck.

It was her turn . Oh gawd the world is so mean.

This is just a coverup for uranium one deal

Keith Olbermann suffers from brain damage and isn't allowed to drive cars.

>caring about what a minor bit on GQ's YouTube channel is about

He's just a failed e-celeb. How far he's fallen from sexually abusing Katy Tur.

(((they))) think they figured out that the thick brimmed glasses convey intelligence. in fact, it only makes it easier to identify whos gunna be BTFO drumpf!! ex: maddow, colbert, this guy, etc

I want Lawrence O'Donnell burned at the stake.

It's the cuck glasses. Once you put them on you can't stop

Is there a non pussified mens magazine that's doesn't cater to numales?

Whoa nigger. I can't stand Olbermann, but RLS is real. Legs get super tense and shit while you sleep and prevent you from having a good night's rest. Muscle relaxers help. Cannabis too. But I'll agree with you that it's bullshit to the extent that the source of the syndrome is not in the body, but the mind. Childhood trauma.

Blow it out your ass commie

No it's not, I have had it before!

Free speech senpai

Fun fact: GQ is owned by the same kikes who own Plebbit

Insulting people isn’t grounds for impeachment. Guess you faggots are the ones btfo.

he looks like such a fucking faggot in that picture my god

Trump made phone calls to the wives of soldiers who died in Africa. He spoke about how brave they are and how they died surrounded by the people they love, their fellow soldiers.
The nutjobs are freaking out saying Trump insulted soldiers.

When you behave like the media and the swamp life are doing with this crappy load of nothing it looks bad for you.
Do you think you are outwitting anyone?
You're so full of shit and you're quite sad as well as weaselly..

>trump thing
>impeach
>rinse and repeat

this is getting boring

Every day since the election I've seen crying libturds saying 'It's Muh Overys Fow Twump'. Sooooo sweet. The salty tears of a losetard are my beverage of choice.

Let the chimp speak, don't be raciss:
youtube.com/watch?v=LGkcv98cWMc

((((((((((((((((((((watch the fucken nose olbermann

>the left complaining about disrespect for the military
They don't really stand for anything do they?

it's weird, I've heard assholes on the news talking about Trump somehow insulting some dead military guy's wife, but haven't yet heard any of them say exactly what it was he supposedly said.

I did hear the wife in question speaking and she sounded like more of a ghetto nigger than Travon's fat girlfriend

Olbie has taken mid-life-crisis to a new extreme

>the look of a man who's dead inside

Seriously, he looks like he's mourning the death of a pet in every screenshot.

the left stands against whatever the right stands for at the moment.
the right stands against whatever the left stands for at the moment.

it's one big spicy meme.

I don't really get what the fuss is over in looney liberal land, but it's enough to get the ol' helicopter warm if you know what I'm saying.

Whatever was said hurt

This race baiting nigger needs to be hung.