well.com/~jct/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

As with anything that promotes peace because selling tanks makes a lot of money

Is that Sahdguru?

The Buddha doesn't reincarnate that's the whole fucking point

No, osho

Take the present pill my friend
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9_7ydM8zs6s

and that's all you have to say about it?

I don't think he was being literaly, but speaking figuratively

this guy get its

background story?

Quick rundown?

yess

a buddha is someone who attains enlightenment on his own

not some dirty indian

>on his own
The Sangha is extremely important, as said by THE Buddha

According to Buddhism, those who have reached Enlightenment and Nirvana can actually chose to reincarnate, but would entail more suffering.

the last thing i need is you trying to explain something you know absolutely nothing about, to me

fairy tales arent religion, they are just fairy tales

stick to your penis, that is something you are familiar with

Buddha had the Eastern version of a god-complex modeled after Dharma. He's a faggot that believed in detachment in response to the suffering of the human condition. As big of a cuck as Jesus in that respect.

Well you are wrong. There are multiple instances of the ascended reincarnating according to Buddhist beliefs.

a buddha is someone who becomes more than a god by his own instincts, not someone who is subject to the criticism of autistic millenials (redundant)

detachment is how great people endure living on this planet surrounded by proud imbeciles who run there mouth when they arent busy masturbating

Well then you know everything and know that ultimately being on this board is pointless and flexing your knowledge on walls of text is a form of delusional so kindly get the fuck out you autistic know it all wanna-be fuck face fag Lord

Eat a dick bitch anyone who claims to know everything instantly proves he doesn't know shit your opinions are rightfully thrown in the trash where they belong

OSHO

It took me less than an hour to find multiple logical incoherences of Buddhism today. If you are looking for a meaningless debate, you've got some work ahead of you

Yeah kind of like those imbeciles who worship the philosophy of Buddhism as a religion

alsalam alaikum brother

we must crush these buddhist scum together

Californians?

Research the Axial Age. Very interesting phenomena.

>be Osho
>me be enlightened one day
>me preach to sheeple
>me move from Pune to murica
>murican sheeple establish "colony"
>muh CIA poison me because too commie sounding ideas spreading

have a rare osho. also this guy bought bentlys and is implicated in fatally poisoning people and also called himself the greatest con man to ever have lived. We should all aspire to be like him.

as far as i know, the bentleys were bought for him 'cause a lot of rich people bought into his "teachings". as for the rest, imo there's no way of knowing the truth since the government and the media were clearly set to shut him up, while his followers can't really say anything bad about their guru.

>File: A6E4E8CE-5385-4301-9387-3(...).jpg
Why does every other post have these retarded filenames recently?

>what is UUID
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universally_unique_identifier

based salad bar poisoner

I remember reading an Osho book when I was about 20, and I thought Osho was the incarnation of the snake oil salesman. Ever since then I've looked down on people who take this charlatan seriously, but to each their own.

the eyes of that guy in OP's pic are
EXACTLY
like hiroshimoot's

anybody who reads Osho should imo also read U. G. Krishnamurti

well.com/~jct/

>My teaching, if that is the word you want to
>use, has no copyright. You are free to
>reproduce, distribute, interpret, misinterpret,
>distort, garble, do what you like, even claim
>authorship, without my consent or the
>permission of anybody.

go to the piratebay
search for osho
download his videos/audio talks
download one large mega pdf that has everything he has every written
experience life as it is meant to be

CIA Niggers killed Lee Harvey Oswald because he was an effective Communisty Organizer
Cia Nigger killed Marth Luther King JR because he was an effective Communist Organizer
CIA NIGGERS killed OSHO because he was an effective Communist Organizer

oh well, i don't live in the USofA and thus i'm used to inform myself from many contradictory sources. thus i'm not so sure that his death had anything to do with the CIA.

I'm pretty sure i saw him in Netto the other day.

maitreya isn't scheduled for another 10000 years or so