Good job Sup Forums, you've been noticed by Inferno Cop

Good job Sup Forums, you've been noticed by Inferno Cop.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hoDLCwSCHKI
youtu.be/tAul2LrkpiA
desuarchive.org/a/thread/146167942/
youtube.com/channel/UCcDfv0bFBkxJsTIr7VejNRA/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Disgusting

>Sup Forums
Do you mean Sup Forumseddit?

That's pretty cool.
Is it an official or fan made twitter?

That looks like the official one.

It's followed by both Sushio and Takafumi Hori. It's real.

>triggerniggers

Trigger with their cringe-worthy westaboo pandering again

My boy Inferno Cop

>Sup Forums sing

Cancer.

>2ch jokes/references in anime/manga/vn/games are common
>some mangakas/anime staff read and posting on 2ch
>everything is alright

>inferno cop retweet Sup Forums
>westaboo pandering
>triggerniggers
>Sup Forumseddit
>uwaaa
sasuga

>笑ってしまうけど、ちょっとイイ

Don't get triggered

He knows

Difference is, nips from 2ch aren't trying to slowly invade this board. Sup Forumsedditors are.

we finally did it

>Difference is, nips from 2ch aren't trying to slowly invade this board.
They do.
But it's so slow no one will notice it.
Maybe one every 6 months?

I'll be dead well before it becomes a noticeable problem, so I'll leave that to future generations to deal with.

Reddit finds a way

Did we do the song justice?

thank god i didn't partake

Good job, have fun getting sued.

I unironically like Sup Forums sings, I'd gladly join if they decide to do absolute zero with the condition that I'll do that solo scream from mikumo

They are fun

Something this place needs more and more

I unironically depsise Sup Forums sings.
Autismos maximus redditus.

I feel the same way about your post.

>getting sued
How?
Are you that retarded?

I don't have a problem with them either, I just think it's gross seeing it retweeted by Trigger.

All the "Activity" generals like Sup Forumssings, DJT, Drawthread, and Scanlation thread are all good and constructive things for Sup Forums. I'd much sooner purge the faggots who sit around and roleplay in Madoka threads.

So do I.

I despise it too, my reasoning being that it links Sup Forums and youtube.
While 'muh secret club' isn't a factor- more exposure to normspace is fucking horrific.
And then there's shit like this.

>just think it's gross seeing it retweeted by Trigger.
You should understand that the reason you should hate Sup Forums sings is because it results in shit like this. It's exposure.

>cultural appropriation
Disgusting and problematic. What gives you the right to seize content created by people of another ethnicity and making it your own?

And we'll just deal with the redditors that come here because of it the way that we always do.

The youtube comments on those Sup Forums sing video are absolutely disgusting too.

I know you're false-flagging, go back to or

Even if you got rid of the Sup Forumssings videos, it'll wouldn't change anything. E-celebs are the huge new thing with younger millennials, and there's a whole bunch of anime reviewers that name-drop Sup Forums.

Sup Forumssings is a drop in the bucket compared to the total exposure Sup Forums gets on YouTube.

Sup Forums and Sup Forums as a whole has been linked to youtube for years, none of this is new, it's the outside world that's changing.

What exposure?

A tweet from a niche anime show?

Sup Forums is the biggest western anime community you like it or not.

>deal with them like we always did
And invite even more edgelords? I mean I don't know if you still browse this board but the edgelord/user ratio is at an all time high. You can't get a discussion going anymore. This shit is going back to Index-kun tier of autism here.

Me too, I hate people uploading this shit on radio

They do? I though every anime reviewer only goes to reddit or MAL

So anyone bother translating it or do we keep sperging?

I don't want to be called a contrarian, but this Sup Forums sings kinda sucked. There were some excellent singers, but they get overshadowed a lot..and what the hell was that Keit-ai thing, anyway? Honestly, it's not funny anymore.

Everybody comes here.

Sup Forums is super mainstream

People talking about "muh secret club" seriously are more a problem.

He thinks is funny.

That's all.

That's literally all you can do. There's nothing that can be done to limit Sup Forums and Sup Forums as a whole's exposure on normie websites. It's too big now.

Best thing you can do is call out and berate anybody who mentions e-celebs, or uses Sup Forums, Sup Forums, or Reddit memes.

Sup Forums is way bigger than both. It's the "hot" place to discuss anime

>normie

we did it reddit

>"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""discussing""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" on Sup Forums

Why? It's one of the worst places you can get any discussion going on..but that's why I love it .

>People talking about "muh secret club" seriously are more a problem.
This.
>2016 threads
>u from /reddit/
>no u
>u
>t. redditor

>"""""""""""""
STOP

Who started this """"""" shit?
It needs to be autobanned, seriously

Or you can do as the oldfags did when I joined and spam loli to weed out the normalfags. Edgelording and gb2reddit at everyone that doesn't understand you isn't a solution.

>normie

You are part of the problem. This whole board is doomed.

>newfags pretending to be oldfags
>redditors telling other redditors to fuck off
>normalfags telling other normalfags to fuck off

Sup Forums is shit.

Should have been more creative like /m/.
youtube.com/watch?v=hoDLCwSCHKI

"""""""""", t. and kys are detectors for retards

I'm a Sup Forumsack, it's rather common over there.

Sorry..

>they thought it was funny
Fucking assholes, if they knew the work that was put into it

>"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""discussing"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Are you retarded?

Sup Forums. I mean who else is retarded enough to think of memes as shitty as that.
You can discuss niche things here that you can't find anyone anywhere else interested about. Panda threads, VA threads, director and Sakuga threads. Also Sup Forums is the best place to talk about anime movies.

Drown yourself in cement

Sup Forums of course, like everything there is to hate about this site today.

Why? What makes you feel that way about me?

Browsing Sup Forums doesn't mean that I think like them. I just find those people's delusions amusing. I'm not even american so I don't care about the upcoming elections

For one, crossboarders from Sup Forums types like cancer as proven by you

You are fundamentally misunderstanding the problem. The Sup Forums counter-culture is now the "cool" mainstream culture with younger millennials. People are still stuck with the idea that liberal redditors are the ones invading, when it's in fact the other way around and Sup Forums is invading Reddit.

You yes you fucking redditors crossboarders I know you're reading this right now.

We aren't joking nor is it a meme when we tell you to fuck off.

Go be an ironic weeb somewhere else.

>weeb

Upvote :^)

>Alright, I laughed but this was pretty good.

>/m/ japanese is better than Sup Forums can ever dream of

>tfw you're too old for subculture wars

I wish comfy yet exceedingly lewd night-time Sup Forums would come back.

I would think of japs from 2ch invading Sup Forums as a considerable improvement.

>Sup Forums sings

Ohayou Reddit!

a little late :)

I like how whoever edited that video together prioritized and boosted the girls' volumes. God you guys are so desperate

>lurk Sup Forums sometimes
>see VN shitposting thread
>3+ people know japanese and read Muramasa with proofs
>meanwhile in Sup Forums
Just how? Why?

You leaving you improve Sup Forums a lot too.

This.

So much for the 3DPD maymay right guys?

An example of a YouTube name dropping a would be digi bro. God dam I can't stand that autistic ass pie. Why are all anime reviewers on youtube autistic autistic? I only know of one good and funny one but that's it

Everytime I see shit like Sup Forums sings, I wanna split my head in two.
Fucking why.

The Keion sings even had a vocaloid.
But the Sup Forums cancer isn't from Sup Forums or /jp/ or even Sup Forums. Sup Forums Sup Forums and /his/ are the cancer mudding the whole web. And Sup Forums doesn't complain enough about them but throws everything at the reddit boogeyman.

HEY GUYS THERE'S GIRLS ON OUR BOARD. I'VE PROBABLY TALKED TO THEM ONCE

>GRRR I HATE THEM SO MUCH BUT I STILL WATCH THEM ANYWAY

You guys are so fucking dumb I swear.

>REEEEEEEEEEEAJUUUUUUU

No, thanks.

>It's a "People complain about shit Sup Forums has done for years" thread.
Board quality

read this

Sup Forums is the worst offender, but for some reason we still let people say "Kek" and shit like that. Sup Forums has to be counter to Sup Forums and especially Sup Forums, and I don't mean politically and turn in to tumblr, but just tell people to fuck off when they use memes from those boards.

My sides. See you guys for Luluco S2 or some shit.

>It's another "Sup Forumsnons complain about another entity shitting up the board when their complaining is actually much more disruptive" episode

My favorite

Wait where is this from? This isn't from luluco?

Sup Forums please fuck off.
Moot wasn't wrong when he deleted/pol/. He should've banned them forever and banned /r9k/ with them. Sup Forums is even better than those shitholes.

>They didn't pick the B-Track
youtu.be/tAul2LrkpiA

Spamming accomplishes nothing. The best thing to do is to report and maybe berate people, so when their posts get deleted they know why. Otherwise you are just wasting your own time by spamming in a thread that will most likely get deleted within an hour.
Sup Forums has retarded moderation at times but on average the mods and janitors understand what is acceptable to the community. Exceptionally shitty things like requests, blog posting, and off-topic shit get deleted quite quickly, especially if you compare Sup Forums to a real shithole like Sup Forums.

There is no point. I remember when everyone was telling cuck posters to fuck off now look everyone on Sup Forums love the word cuck and use it plenty.

> blog posting
> get deleted quite quickly

desuarchive.org/a/thread/146167942/

Is this better than Sup Forums sings?
youtube.com/channel/UCcDfv0bFBkxJsTIr7VejNRA/videos

>everyone on Sup Forums
crossboarders on Sup Forums you mean

Spamming loli threads not spamming loli in unrelated threads. The wrong people get shocked by loli and leave. Bad threads should get spammed by the my father died guy.

>Listen to this shit
>"a boy falls in love with a girl..."
Keit-ai anime by trigger when?

No.

We always blame reddit, MAL and crossboarders but don't you think that most of the problem come from Sup Forums itself?

Wait, did they really do that? I haven't seen it yet, but can't it just be that the girls' higher pitched voices are more noticeable?