With the #metoo campaign, will games finally be censored?

I'm talking about games with blatant sexually content, like webm related.Games which objectify women.

Will there be new laws discussed? I mean, no games glorify racism, so why are games allowed to glorify sexism? We need to step up our game and stop being such pigs.

strawpoll.me/14227155

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OwKO2PSphls
youtu.be/j0M9zMO9WcI
youtu.be/kvO0wPMQsFs
youtube.com/watch?v=0zDZ8OmU2FE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>corporate America finds that sex sells
>use the female form to sell
>people complain about it
>women then go out and objectify themselves

There's no proof whatsoever that sexist games sell better than other games. For example, the game in OP was a total flop.

What is sexist about that webm?

She's a mercenary, and I very much doubt a mercenary would have such a bouncy butt. They only did that for sex appeal.

>There's no proof whatsoever that sexist games sell better than other games.
Doesn't that fact support an entire industry in Japan?
Granted, the west has this weird habit of making ugly-ass characters, but still

apparently we live in a world where your career determines the bounciness of your ass.

Many US devs are based on the coasts, and thus fall under SJW influences. The consumers though - it is a bad idea to take away one of our last refuges.

Meme flags get the fuck out

>Someone that is physically fit and runs a lot...
>Not having a decent ass....

If a US marine solder ran and his ass bounces like that, would you think that would look believable?

>Games which objectify women

That's not a real woman. It's pretend. It's a computer model.

No because men don’t get large butts. Women do

Your level of autism is astounding

Still normalize unreal beauty standards and send signals to people.

You dumb fucking niggers, stop posting your Sup Forums shit here

Be honest, do women actually play video games?

Fat girl detected. Open vagin

Western gaming is dead so who gives a shit. Fucking leave Japanese games and developers alone.

Of course they do, there are studies showing they play just as much as men.

What makes you think it's meant to "normalize" anything?

Oh yeah fag?

Because that's what audiovisual media does. In the same way people are affected by commercials, people are affected by videogames and other things they see.

Exercising or not getting fat isn't unreal

So we should normalize obesity and heart disease because not doing so hurts a few people fee fees?
Being fat is unhealthy. Fat people ought to be shamed into activity and dieting. If not, then lynched.

Nah, how about the free market creates whatever products it's consumers desire so that the market doesn't collapse? That sounds like a better idea to me. The great thing about optional products such as video games is that you can just not buy whatever you don't like.

I agree, so why is it that OP girl's butt is so bouncy when it logically should've been firm?

Let's hear your reply before I explain it to you.

Those studies include candy crush and you know that you colossal faggot

>Fucking leave Japanese games and developers alone.
and Poland

Because you are looking at pixels. And you can't seem to sort out a program from real life.

>rekt.webm
>it's just a short video of the character running and nothing happens
What a waste of time. And I'm not going to rewatch it just to vote in your shitty poll.

Games, movies and comics do the same to males. When was the last time you complained about them setting unreal standards for what males should look like? Pic related.

Don't try to avoid the question.

Why did they developers give her such a bouncy butt instead of a firm one?

It's not bouncing. It's lifting when the legs lift. The ass cheeks sit on top of the legs, that is when they are not turned into one giant blob.

Video games do not have to function according to real world logic because they're fanciful works of fiction designed generally to entertain and please the audience who buy them.

Your autism is showing

Kill yourself hypocrite
You scream murder when some one calls a woman a slut for dressing like prostitute but you want games to be puritanical

How about you go fuck yourself with a shotgun?

Just like when a woman dresses like a prostitute

It's clearly bouncing. Look at her right ass cheek and you can see how they actually animated that individually.

And I ask again: why do you think they did that?

Go ask them. Those are just butt cheeks though. No bounce. Please end yourself

So was ME: Andromeda and they tried *really* hard to keep their characters as un-sexy as possible.

Because its what men, the main demographic of video games players wants to see. Who gives a fuck about what you or women want. Also racist video games are not illegal.

So just like those music clips where the female singer is pretty much being a prostitute showing girls how to be sluts

It's not my fault you're blind. I guess you don't see the jiggle here either?

>Stupid facebook games
>mobile games
They're also only 20% of the devs.

You're saying normalising healthy bodies via acknowledging they exist is a bad thing?

They couldn't even touch violent video games, they're more popular than ever.
But most western devs generally don't touch on sexuality too much. I think with God of War and even Witcher the most they ever showed was breasts, outside of that it was barely even 1% of the game's experience anyways.
Gaming in general is it's own market, I don't think simply selling with sex appeal quite works, there have been eastern games that sort of tried but were rather shitty anyways I guess.

My question is what exactly is the problem with it? What is wrong with a videogame character being aesthetically pleasing? Is it equally wrong for male videogame characters to be well muscled and handsome, is it wrong for children in video games to be cute, is it wrong for any character in an interactive fantasy to have cartoonish or otherwise overblown characteristics?

It's a fantasy, the vast majority of video games don't exist to simulate reality.

>when will the stupid goyim do what we tell them

>source: my ass

Not at all. I'm saying sexualizing female bodies just for the sake of it is wrong.

The OP girl's butt shouldn't jiggle and bounce like it does. Yet it does, and the only reason is because the developers has to shove sex appeal in your face.

Fuck off and kill your self
If your are going to regulate whore behaviour to have to start in real life

Just idiots trying to find something to blame for their own failings.

Things jiggle, the OP barely does.
Are you going to start screaming at movies that use supermodels only because it sets the standard for average girls too high?

Have you considered that it's the price of freedom and artistic expression? Or that the developers have an artistic direction in mind, a target market even? What is stopping you from banding together with likeminded creatives and making your own game which offers what you want out of it, except your own laziness?

>women objectify themselves
>others objectify them
>they get upset and cry foul
It's taken me a long time to realize just how deep this analogy goes, but women really are the new niggers. It's like niggas calling each other nigga in a friendly way and then getting upset when others say it. Except in this case it really is worse because niggers as a term does have some historical relevance to an extent and these cunts don't even have something like that to back up their argument. At all. They are just being stupid cunts who want to be able to have their cake and eat it too.

The problem is the portrayal. If you play as a marine, you expect your character to be fit and buff.

If you play as a mercenary, you expect her to be fit. You don't expect to have to look at her bouncy, jiggly butt - because logically it should be firm.

The ONLY reason they made her ass bouncy is because of sex appeal. With other words, their need to objectify women is greater than their need to portray her in a realistic way, like they do with men.

those look so tasty, what are they?

KİLL yourself

>things jiggle, the OP barely does
It clearly bounces when she runs. Look more closely if you need to, those cheeks of her have their own life.

>It is wrong
Why and how?
>Shoving sex appeal in your face
Research the games before you buy them, then you'll know which ones you want and which ones you don't want.
>Female bodies
The thing in OP is not a female, it's a 3D model generated in a simulation played on an anemic stripped down computer. It is not a real individual, it has no sapience or even sentience, it cannot feel and it does not have a body.

The only person here who seems to have difficulty distinguishing reality from simulation is (you).

Have you not played Fable, Final Fantasy, or any number of RPGs where they have little kids running around with giant swords?

They have already started making female characters in game more like their life like counterparts.

>pic related

>the op
fuck off back to pleddit and kill yourself on the way back

flan on a stand

Wut? No. Fuck off.

Japanese cheesecake apparently.

Doesn't matter. They can make it that way because they made it. If roasties want games to be made their way, they need to BUILD their OWN company from the GROUND UP, and do it. Not this bullshit of trying to take over preexisting companies using fucking vagina taquiyya jihad like they've been doing.

I just want to let you know that a lot of us upset and crying people are male feminists like myself

>why and how
Because it's not inclusive to women

>research the games
I shouldn't have to put up with sexism if I like the rest of the game

>I can't understand that the 3D model is supposed to look like a real woman
dropped

what's the game called?

protip: its bland

Not defending OP's shitty ideology here, but that girl's ass bounces a lot. It's flabby

I don't expect anything of videogame characters because I read up on games I want to buy before buying them, so when I turn on the game I know what I'm going to be doing. I don't try to force logic on videogames because they aren't simulations of reality and as such they don't have to follow logic and it doesn't matter as long as the game entertains me.

I don't care if the characters sexual features whether they're tits or abbs or anything else aren't realistic so long as the character is interesting or the gameplay is interesting.

Men also aren't portrayed realistically in video games. In general across all genres video game characters are not very representative of real people because, for the umpteenth time videogames are not reality simulators and were never intended to be such.
>Not inclusive to women
Women's activities aren't generally inclusive to men, so what?
>Sexism
If the sexism is going to kill the game for you then you don't enjoy the game enough and you shouldn't play it. Find a different game, or convince a company that there's a large enough market and they'll make a game you like.
>The model
I thought it was unrealistic and oversexualized, but now it's supposed to be realistic even though it's made out of flat polygons? Make up your mind.

Is the character an unrealistic and hypersexual cartoon woman that enforces unhealthy unrealistic steryotypes, or is it a realistic woman in which case the ass should bounce because real asses do really bounce.

Again, make your mind up.

I don't care about the feelings of people who have disregarded their ability to understand and explain them and your post is a prime example of that. Look at that shit, Hans! I laid out a logical argument and the only thing you have to say is that you are upset and crying?? That is your poor excuse for a justification?? Fucking HELL, I sincerely hope you are just trolling!

>Because it's not inclusive to women
So you are saying no women like the female form?

> if I like the rest of the game
You are the one saying that sexism ruins the whole thing.

If they all looked like pic related you would be satsified?

You must be the most prudish virgin faggot I've ever seen. Have you never seen a woman who is in actual good physical shape in motion? They jiggle. Even Olympic athletes with almost no body fat jiggle. You wanna know why? Because they aren't made of fucking concrete you goddamn ignoramus.

>Games which objectify women.

Slut walk argues that women can objectify themselves, but then other women argue that men can't create fictional pictures of fictional women that objectify women shaped objects.

OP the answer is just to ignore cunts. it's a shit test

There's nothing unrealistic about it. There's plenty of real women who look like that, this site is like a catalog of photos of them. It might be unrealistic for you, but that's your problem.

How do you feel about japan's video game industry? I think it might be a little sexist by your standards.

No they don't. The more they jiggle and bounce, the more out of shape they are.

And OP girl's ass bounces a lot. The fact that most people doesn't even see it speaks volumes of the sheer stupidity around here.

Well there are those skeletal women who are fucking ghouls. But I don't think they have an ass to begin with to even judge a jiggle on.

Can someone explain to me why people are giving a meme flagger the time of day when he's clearly just pulling your legs?

essentially a big fluffy pancake

Jesus Christ can we just turn this shitshow into a 2B thread?
I'm bored and it's not like there's very much else of value in Sup Forums. I want to see how many identity politics loops OP can jump through before his brain starts to overheat.

At least her ass doesn't jiggle

Mildly amusing, politics and gaming tend to have really silly cross conversations when they occur.
And this faggot seems to think the human body is made of fucking ceramic and doesn't flex at all except at bone joints.

Wow this sure sounds like a Real Thread with actual Humans in it.

This isn't lefty Sup Forums fgt

Those men move their muscles. OP girl's ass jiggle on its own because of loose fat that can't keep still when she moves.

Here's another example of how jiggly it is

What about this? It's subtle, but could be seen as problematic.

Yes of course it is, fellow human being, are you not enjoying this political discourse with us, your fellow human beings who are definitely not algorithms programmed to simulate political discourse?

it's not sexist, its sexy you fucking prude

Muscles have to have some flex to them, well many materials do, or they shatter.
youtu.be/OwKO2PSphls
Setting aside the bizarre character models, this is what it looks like when you don't let bodies flex in cg youtu.be/j0M9zMO9WcI

But user, this is not muscle, it's loose fat jiggling

Whereas this is how Blizzard makes their creations more visually appealing by going with the old cartoon stretch and squash method of animation.
youtu.be/kvO0wPMQsFs

cool beans for all your rants about whatever, and i can help you with this, dont like the game or theme play a different one, there are plenty that fit your tastes like depression quest, gone home, mass effect androgyny, femnazi: The Triggering, dream daddy ect ect.
now onto 2B

I'm bored and I think this faggot might actually be serious.

youtube.com/watch?v=0zDZ8OmU2FE
These Olympic butts all jiggle.

0/10 b8.
kys faggot.