Dangan Ronpa 3

ABSOLUTE MADWOMAN

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FUNimation/status/770086558632439810
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=843082
twitter.com/FUNimation/status/770086769295495168
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kys faggot, we were on page 5.

So we are basically confirmed to get this scene again but the other way around?

No way Junko can beat Juzo up.

Threadly reminder that she will never die and you should probably give up on it.

Hourly reminder that Juzo is in fact based and can NOT be controlled or consoled.

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZO

>Punched Naegi so hard Rihanna playing sticks and stones.
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag and makes niggers drop faster than the Detroit police department
>Went one on one with the Gozuboys
>Rekt Hinata so hard he turn Izuru
>100% accuracy rate in Olympic chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was just to flex his muscles and check dat ass
>Went full ham on the old man and crew just to get his kick quota fulfilled
>Roundhousekicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet
>Too busy punching manlets, so some mentally deranged kid blows up half the school.
>Great try, but no normalfags died
Fucking reeeeeeeeeee
>Tried to kill the donut but jobbed again.
>Survived 2 missile barrages by some random ass cripple in a wheelchair.
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians.
>Became the world champion in boxing, declaring himself to be best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school.
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his friends no matter what.
>Only taking 2 episodes rest before kicking the shin of everyone again.
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Seduced by Ruruka's sweets, but who gives a shit, our boy definitely doesn't. Fuck candy and fuck that whore, time to get her killed via NG.

>HE WILL BE THE ONE TO SLAY PUNISHED SHADOW PERSONA, A MAN WHO HAS ALREADY BECOME DESPAIR, A MAN WITH NO WAIFU, NOTHING TO LOSE.

He is gonna kick everyone in the damn anime and survive, shrugging it off while kicking the traitor back to hell. HE WAS LITERALLY INVOLVED IN ALL THE DEATHS, HE'S GONNA KICK EVERYONE.

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

PS: Normalfags and Chiakifags need not apply to based Juzo.

It was most likely Izuru who did that, my friend.

Thesis when

Chiaki was the one who beat him up, it connects.

damage control

The only thing that pig can beat up is a all you can eat buffet.

Chiaki is not even fat you faggot,she doesn't even eat much in the first place.

Juzobro reporting in.

WE'RE BACK IN BUSINESS.

And I'm going to bed, enjoy the threads, brothers! The wait has paid off![/spoilers]

Maybe Mukuro/Izuru plus the whole mass suicide situation as a whole.

If you're in this thread then you've fucked up and need to go here or back to the other one

Mukuro beating Juzo up wouldnt be dramatic or poetic in the slightest. Fuck Mukuro.

fuck off dr2 cuck

Junko

Naegiri kiss when?

How one man can be so based?

You truly are incorruptible, aren't you? You won't kill despair out of some misplaced sense of self-righteousness. And I won't kill you because you're just too much fun. I think you and I are destined to do this forever.

>Bleeding in the same spot.

Are the subs delayed again?
>people are paying funimation for this shit

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME, ONII-CHAN

OBJECTION

We will never know her talent...

I bet it was something really stupid.

Cosplayer

Autism.

Her talent was breaking my heart, by dying such a horrible and cruel death.
;_;

naegi also bleed from that side of the mouth when juzo punched him so it means nothing

How many babies?

>naegi also bleed from that side of the mouth when juzo punched him so it means nothing
He didnt, user.

Absolutely not.

None, her hat triggers me.

still it wasn't izuru he's in hiding after the killing game. its either one of the twins who did it or to be even more fucked up Monokuma maid chisa did it under junko's orders

>Munakata literally called Asahina 'zetsubou'

Explain this Asahinafags

Stan from south park is her dad.

it's to hide her bald patch

For those who are curious I rewatched the scene where Miayabot tries to identify Munakata and counted the pictures. It shows these people in the following order:

Izayoi, Naegi, Ruruka, Mitarai, Hagakure, Kirigiri, Tengan, Togami, Seiko, Gozu, Juzo, Chisa, Kizakura, Bandai, Asahina.

Then it loops again from Izayoi following the same order until reaching Kizakura, at which point Miayabot is interrupted by Munakata's attack.

Munakata's picture is never shown.

WHERE'S MY FUCKING BROTHER NAEGI-KUN

Fuck that, what miayabot say?

Munakata is such a faggot.

Where is sub-user ?

Can he get any edgier than that?

>still it wasn't izuru he's in hiding after the killing game
Hiding where? I forget DR0 but Junko didnt let him roam around or he didnt want to? Junko or Mukuro couldnt do that.

Izuru has to beat him up at some point. I think Izuru should see the mass suiciding.

Who is this exactly?

PE teacher that fainted.

Mukuro's mom

The mastermind

subs delayed

save us 16hour kun

>Munakata isn't part of FF

Funimation sucks.

twitter.com/FUNimation/status/770086558632439810

Jin's daughter. Look at her eyes, and the picture's eyes

no

She cannot identify Munakata basically. One could say he looked different because of the drugs and that's why she could not recognize him, but his picture doesn't appear at all in the database.

Tnx! Didn't recognize her at first

So her database only has branch leaders.

HPs staff hid him and delted any records hinting to his existence as part of their coverup of the prototype killing game

>Naegi
>Asahina

Munakata is 2nd branch leader.

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=843082
IT'S OUT

So which character has joined a group sex?

He's just mad he doesn't have a waifu of hope

Junko didnt tell him to roam after the game? What part of DR0? They told Matsuda he was missing.

It's Joke

Munakata's leader of the 2nd branch
Also, Hagakure, Naegi and Asahina aren't branch leaders

Why are you doing this

>nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=843082
Fuck off

RIP QT

>of course israel worships despair

from what i remember they didnt let him roam around but i agree with ya that he should see the sucide if Chiaki somehow gets pushed into it by someone else but I don't see the point of Izuru getting revenge on Juzo. He finds everything boring so an action like that should be below him. Also Im sure an ultimate solider like mukuro could do it. Hell Junko should be able to do it too depending on if it happens after she analiysised her sister's skill while she was Ryoko

twitter.com/FUNimation/status/770086769295495168

16hour kun pls

Since Fedora is a bro, does that mean we should take his suspicion of Kirigiri seriously?

So... Who killed a cuck?

> Mind control candy.
> Juzo literally just says 'fuck your mind control'.

Is there anyone more based? I wasn't on the Juzo train before but he's gotten so fucking good.

Damn shame the talent scout died in such a blase way. Papa despair would have been a much more interesting twist.

Did [Hope] deliver yet? Anything important happen this episode?

fucking cunt

RIP Togami. Weedman yet again narrowly avoids death. I swear, he may as well be the SHSL Survival Luck.

No one is actually retarded enough to think Togami is dead, right?

>Anything important happen this episode?
Miayabot switches to autopilot
According to Miayabot Munakata isn't a member of FF
Juzo enters the room with Kirigiri and the others
Gets impaled by a trap in the room
Fedora's NG code is opening his left hand
Ruruka killed Izayoi
Ruruka tries to kill Kirigiri using a trap on the floor
Fedora saves her by holding her hand, he dies due to NG
Ruruka tries to mindcontrol Juzo using candy, but fails
Ruruka's NG is anyone managing to escape the building (reason she killed Izayoi)
Kirigiri reveals the secret exit and Juzo goes to open it but Ruruka tries to stop him
Kirigiri and Mitarai leave them, when Mitarai asks why she isn't trying to escape, Kirigiri says it's because she's a detective
Post credits scene shows Togami and Hagakure entering the building, they activate a trap and the building collapses with them inside, Naegi and Asahina hear something but they are seemingly unaffected.

yes there was more eye symbolism with Kyoko this episode

when she revealed that Ruruka killed Yoi they showed a close up on Kyoko's face/Eye that they haven't been focusing on that much that always gets hidden in shots. the side of her face that is on the shirokuma/white side of monokuma

Nope

Ruruka killed Izayoi with the power of candy because her NG code is having anyone escape the game. Kizakura died saving Kirigiri's life and had the most vulnerable NG code ever (touching someone). Ruruka has mind control candies that don't work on our man Juzo.

Juzo is still alive, kicking ass, and taking names. Even beat the shit out of Kirigiri, Mitarai, and Kizakura this episode.

Munakata has an edgy new sword that has all swords of interesting functions. Gekkoninja in auto mode probably 'died' fighting Munakata (because it identified him as an FF-aligned threat).

Togami died like a bitch to a trap in the building, and Weedman dodges death yet again.

Also, there was some stuff with the SHSL Bro-con cheering on Naegi.

Why is Mitarai always following Kirigiri even though they found the exit?

>Togami died like a bitch to a trap in the building, and Weedman dodges death yet again.

that wasn't confirmed at all.

Only thing that happened was one of the FF henchmen set off the trap and it cut to the building falling.

depending on when Juzo got Btfo'd Junko as Ryoko could have gotten Mukuro's ultimate solider skill by analysiing how Mukuro fought one of the snakemen so it really could have been either Junko, Muruko or Izuru who Btfo'd him

Tengan ordered him to (Tengan is also the one who scouted Mitarai into the FF).

Because she's Junko and his NG code is to always follow Junko

>(because it identified him as an FF-aligned threat).
lolno. It's the opposite, she couldn't find any info on him in the FF database.

Why do I always end up falling in love to this kind of girl?

Anyway she's damn great. I'm watching this anime only to see Ruruka surviving and happy and well in the end

Everyone knows Munakata though.

Its really really weird for the second in command not showing up in FF's data.

What's her fucking problem?

>most vulnerable NG code ever (touching someone)
His NG code was opening his hand. Which is even gayer, because it could've killed him instantly as the game started.

Half the things this guy posted are wrong

What does the p in 9:00p mean? PM?

>His NG code was opening his hand. Which is even gayer, because it could've killed him instantly as the game started.
It supports the theory that the mastermind has to manually activate the bracelet.

Too cute

Funimation,

Tuesday 9:00 PM

>15 people
>No Miaya
>Togami instead of Munakata

What does it mean?

He likely got brainwashed to create despair disguised as hope and him being part of the FF is the others being brainwashed into thinking he's a member.