Which Hidamari would you have a drink with? I want to get drunk with the landlady while discussing life's difficulties

Which Hidamari would you have a drink with? I want to get drunk with the landlady while discussing life's difficulties.

Landlady for me, too.

I'd make sure to hide my wallet before she drank me under the table, though.

Drunk Yuno is best Yuno.

Yoshinoya would be really fun but I imagine it would be like that episode of K-ON where Sawako arrives in Yui's home drunk and terrifies everyone. Her behaviour would be amplified by a thousand times, Kuwahara would be pretty sweet to get drunk with, should be interesting to talk to her giving we're both in a medical profession area of sorts but Landlady would be great solely for Sawashirou, I could listen to her ramble about just anything really.

Out of the students either Sae who I imagine would turn into a fun drunk or Miyako.

I'd get Yuno passed-out drunk and pound her in all holes.

>Miyako
She'd get the drunk munchies real bad and eat everything in your kitchen.

Miyako will become a fatty won't she?

Yuno would do that to you. It was slightly cute seeing a cheeky side to her in Honeycomb like pic related.

>Completely done with Hidamari now
What do? Read the manga or buy it or should I hold out for an omnibus release?

Would Nazuna make a good PM, what would her top priorities be?

Maybe when her youthful metabolism slows. For now though, she and I are safe to eat anything and everything. Miyako is my spirit animal.

Ume? I'm pretty sure Ume has Miyako as her daughteru or something

I like Sae the most out of all the students but my favourite tied for teachers are Kuwahara and Yoshinoya.

I want to be Ooya-san's designated driver.

Landlady for nights out, Hiro for home.

I want to walk the Landlady home after a night of drinking, I swear I'll be designated walker.

Cooking with Hiro together would be an absolutely fun experience, loved the episode Nazuna made fried chicken for her parents.

>you will never have to bring Landlady home on your shoulder after she drinks herself into a stupor

>You'll never marry Yoshinoya
Why is she still single? She's perfection

17 forever ;_;7

open the floodgates to immigrants

>Graduation
Don't do this to me user

Miyako is the sunshine in Sunshine Sketch.

If only I could be so grossly incandescent

>yfw Hiro turned out to be male

I'd get drunk with her while sensually massaging her feet.

She's a weirdo, same reason why a girl as perfect as Miyako isn't dating.

>not platonically drinking with Natsume, causing her to break down into tears while she rants about Sae not noticing her

>not drinking with all the college Hidamaris and actively make fun of Sae's weird love fantasies with Natsume

I like Festa

I'd get drunk with Sae

>not pressuring Natsume to ask Sae out

Would drink orange juice with

I want to help Landlady fix her vices.

Haven't read the manga for a while. Are we close to the end ? It's been quite a long time since Hiro and Sae graduated....

>tfw Yuno will never draw you having gay sex

Thank god.

They're going to buy swimsuits in the next chapter, so it's probably summer of 3rd year for Yuno.

>They're going to buy swimsuits
Oh I need to check that out. I don't want it to end....

>he doesn't want Yuno to draw him having gay sex
Are you the shy type that don't want to be watched?

Nah, I just look like an orc.

>Hidamari Sketch was 9 years ago

WHAT.THE.FUCK

I hate Hidamari thread. It reminds me of Yoshinoya-sensei

>not honoring her memory by talking about how much semen you want to pump into her characters

;_;

Yoshinoya is too young to drink!

I want to try anal with Ooya-san

I want to try outdoor sex with Ooya-san!

Bend over

I'd let her peg me

I guess I'd drink with Yuno. She seems to have the right idea when it comes to drinking

>crossover never

The world doesn't deserve it

>mfw Hidamari x Aria crossover airs on my deathbed

I want to get blasted and eat chicken with Hiro.